max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

So I was security at WWE last night...

This was the first time id been to any wwe/wwf event. I used to watch as a kid and every now and then ill flip the station and see it and watch for a sec. But I dont really follow it. its entertaining though. Well, you know when the wrestlers walk down the walkway as they enter the ring...i was on right there like 8 ft from the ring making sure noone got out of hand, spit on the wrestlers, threw things, etc. First off, those guys are SHORT! I was taller than all but 2 (undertaker and the big show). you can tell they are strong and big time lifters (though not all of em...a few had guts and no muscle definition) but they were pretty big but not as big as i imagined. I tell ya what though, the big show is the biggest mofo ive ever seen!! His fingers were like sausages! Like 2 and a half of my fingers was his pinky. hes giant. it was cool to see those 2, and sgt slaughter was there, and kurt angle, ceno, the tag team champs (latino group, forget names, one wears a mask). speaking of those 2, the masked guy, hes SUPER SMALL! like 5ft. and probably doesnt way more than 140lbs...i dont know. but he was the coolest! signin peoples shirts and such after his match, and took a pic with this little girl who was wearin a mask like him, etc. very cool. Oh and also, it was diva swimsuit challenge where the divas came out and had a best bod contest... they arent ugly. Fun time. but i wouldnt pay to see it again. good for a one time deal. It was crazy how many ADULTS thought that stuff was real! I had one dude that was like 24 years old sayin how he would die a happy man now that he touched the big show and went on for like 20 mins about all this crap. i couldnt get away. for all you wrestling fans, its not real!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    lol....i went to one in flordia when i was yound . Remember sid-justice? He was acting like he was gonna kill me because i was boo-ing him .

Back then the guy was a monster . But i was a little kid . Surprising that alot of them are short , i never realized that .

sid vicious you mean. he is a big dude. The wrestlers loved it if they could get booed... of course thats what they were going for (the bad guys at least). just as the good guys could really get the cheers. I didnt realize it either. booker t...around 6ft. short is relative i guess...by shorter than me, i mean under 6'2. 5'8 is the norm i heard??? so if thats the case, they are normal. heh.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    yea , your right my bad . sid visious .

yea lol being 6'2" makes them look small to you , big to me lol .
    im 5'11"

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I saw Macho Man Randy Savage once in a bar on Saint Pete Beach.

He wasn't a very large guy, and looked really strung out.

Macho man... did you recognize or did he point it out?? He looked pretty strung out at the end of his career didnt he. Same with ultimate warrior.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    yea u made me remember sid this guy was a psycho with his evil mad eyes

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Divas

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Macho man... did you recognize or did he point it out?? He looked pretty strung out at the end of his career didnt he. Same with ultimate warrior.
    I recognized him, he came in with his entourage and his trade mark bandanna, covering his balding head, and just stood at the bar geeking.

Yes, looking pretty worn out,

Have you heard is rap CD it’s really funny…..

I have not heard his cd! Is it funny because its ridiculous or did he make it funny on purpose??

I have not heard his cd! Is it funny because its ridiculous or did he make it funny on purpose??

He was serious, I'll try to find a link...

Parental warning, this really Sucks......

May cause damage to young ears....

http://www.machoman.com/

Parental warning, this really Sucks......

May cause damage to young ears....

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Sid Justice and Sid Vicious are the same guy,Sid Justice was the name given to Vicious when he first entered the WWE a while back.

decadbal is offline Banned
    it over ran into the ultimate fighter time... they need to keep that fake, stupid crap out of real fighting...

It was crazy how many ADULTS thought that stuff was real! I had one dude that was like 24 years old sayin how he would die a happy man now that he touched the big show and went on for like 20 mins about all this crap. i couldnt get away. for all you wrestling fans, its not real!
    ITS REAL MAN.................ITS REEEALLLLLLLL!!!!

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ITS REAL MAN.................ITS REEEALLLLLLLL!!!!
    OF COURSE IT IS WHO SAID IT WASN'T?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i have aways wtched it and still do, a lot of them used to train where i trained, i love those divas

Thread Information