Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone else have a gym idiot?

Does anybody else have the guy at their gym that uses like 50 pounds more than he should on every exercise because he has the worst form ever, and is basically just swinging weights around? It'd be one thing if he just didn't really know what he was doing and kept to himself, but instead he walks around the gym like he is gods gift to lifting. I wanna hit this guy with a dumbell and let him know that he's the laughing stock of the gym. Sorry, just venting...just got back from the gym and those idiots piss me off.

decadbal is offline Banned
    we hav a ex pro wrestler, who always talks about the good ole days, and does like 225 on bench and u know he can do a ton more, then he needs a spot doint 135 on incline and ****.. annoying... he is always like u need to go to the pwoer plant and try out, and all that crap, that is all so gay, wrestlers are all losers i hate that sport..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Im like that.

I dont think I look that dumb.

I can bench 3 plates almost one time....by goin about half way down on the smith press.

thats my favorite move, I usually scream really loud during the whole movement.

I also, do ALOT of talking and walk around flexed pretending I dont see people lookin at me, but I know they are....I wonder if they know Im pretending to not be flexed?.

I love me...mirrors do too...at least I think they do.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahahaha, thats sooo funny. i was talking to a guy today about this. i have this idiot at the gym, that tries to lift more then he should, example is when he's doing bench, his ass and back are about a foot off of the **** bench. i wanna smack him and then ask him why he hasnt grown in the last 2 years. yes i know what your talking about and i cant stand these people.

he also turns a inclind bench into a flat bench cause how much he lifts his ass and back off of the inclind bench

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper

he also turns a inclind bench into a flat bench cause how much he lifts his ass and back off of the inclind bench

is that not good?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I lift in the college gym where i go to school. Needless to say but i see more than a few of people like that every session...

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    We stab dudes like that at my gym. It's hardcore!!!

shootdeep is offline Member
    i think every gym has at least one. we have one that we call T-rex because of what his arms look like. they are very stubby and he works the hell out of 'em so they look even funnier. anyway, he goes around telling us all how to train and what form to use, yet he NEVER squats, NEVER benchs, NEVER does deads, chins, or any other basic movement. all machines and isolation movements. and yes he grunts, groans, screams, spits, farts and asks every hot girl that comes through the door on a date. and to top it all off he ran someone over in the gym parking lot in his car!!!

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    lol every othere week I lift heavy, probably more than I should.

Plz more gym idiot stories.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    yep, got tons of them.

there is this guy we call "the italian indian", he is indian (dot) but dresses in italy soccer shirts ALL the time, and trys to look italian

there is "chest mc'butt warp" some guy who must of done so much work on chest his whole spine is bent so that his ass sticks out loads and his chest sticks out forwards alot

there is tons of kids...

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    i think every gym has at least one. we have one that we call T-rex because of what his arms look like. they are very stubby and he works the hell out of 'em so they look even funnier. anyway, he goes around telling us all how to train and what form to use, yet he NEVER squats, NEVER benchs, NEVER does deads, chins, or any other basic movement. all machines and isolation movements. and yes he grunts, groans, screams, spits, farts and asks every hot girl that comes through the door on a date. and to top it all off he ran someone over in the gym parking lot in his car!!!
    hilarious

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I lift in the college gym where i go to school. Needless to say but i see more than a few of people like that every session...
    i worked out at my universitys gym like two times and i couldnt take it, bunch of monkeys walking around. i did get to lift once in auburn uni's football weight room, now thats some nice equipment.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait guys aint it proper form to do half a squat when your on the incline bench??? I got ALOT of idiots.. I could go on allll night.. One guy's pretty big.. but **** man when he does bench.. hes got a big gut.. he has like 400 pounds and u really notice it on decline.. his total range of motion is 2 inches... Then we got oil boy.. Kinda speaks with a stutter (not making fun of anyone speach impetaments) but hes braging about how much protein he takes in like 500 g's (he weighs like 190).. then complaining about the ONLY 5 pounds of body fat he has... ask him how much water he drinks... "hmm about 2 cups a day" F#%k... shut up and lift moron.... Then there's cabbage boy... Went on a little diet... read that cabbage helps keep muscle during fat loss.. He stunk up the whole freaking gym.... Every two steps I think he Sh@T his pants!!! Then we got clanger... Any excersice... what ever the weight.. usually pretty low.. smashe's his weights together at the top of a movement.. Leave with a headache.. Usually the owners have to tell the moron that muscles dont grow from smashing weights.... These are just a few!!! we got a LOT must be a canadian thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Wait guys aint it proper form to do half a squat when your on the incline bench??? I got ALOT of idiots.. I could go on allll night.. One guy's pretty big.. but **** man when he does bench.. hes got a big gut.. he has like 400 pounds and u really notice it on decline.. his total range of motion is 2 inches... Then we got oil boy.. Kinda speaks with a stutter (not making fun of anyone speach impetaments) but hes braging about how much protein he takes in like 500 g's (he weighs like 190).. then complaining about the ONLY 5 pounds of body fat he has... ask him how much water he drinks... "hmm about 2 cups a day" F#%k... shut up and lift moron.... Then there's cabbage boy... Went on a little diet... read that cabbage helps keep muscle during fat loss.. He stunk up the whole freaking gym.... Every two steps I think he Sh@T his pants!!! Then we got clanger... Any excersice... what ever the weight.. usually pretty low.. smashe's his weights together at the top of a movement.. Leave with a headache.. Usually the owners have to tell the moron that muscles dont grow from smashing weights.... These are just a few!!! we got a LOT must be a canadian thing lol
    haha, we have a clanger...he's got the worst physique ever, wears a beater, and smashes the dumbells together as hard as he can.

shootdeep is offline Member
    then there's the one we call "teets". he hits the juice pretty hard and he says anti-e's are pussy sh*t. his gyno would fill a c-cup and he struts his stuff with the teenie-weenie tank tops so all can see his "augmented" pecs. i think he's afraid of the open heart surgery sized scars that will result from getting it removed.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres a few guys at my gym...... The whistler, hes the guy that knows every gay ass song on soft rock or whatever station they have on in the gym and he whistles the entire song its probably the most annoying thing ever the guy is such a dumb ass and then there is the guy that screams so loud when he lifts that noone wants to spot him because they laugh its serioulsy so loud even if you dont see the guy you know hes there somewhere cause you can hear him and worst of all he doesnt even do half reps he goes like a quarter of the way down and hes been the same size for about 4 years now

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Theres a guy at my gym back home we call "bicep man" cuz i swear every single time he's in the gym, thats all i see him do is about 15 sets of curls. When hes doing standing barbell curls he does them so fast and swings the weights up and down it looks like he's going to throw himself forward with the momentum. Maybe he gets a back workout doing that too.

solid-d is offline Member
    Man, I few years ago I was known as the hurricane... Id come in and out of the gym like a hurricane, no one knew what hit them... Id use like 3 machines at once.. Keep my weights on all 3 of them.. I would bounce around from exercise to exersies real quick.. Id do 2 muscle groups in about 30-40 mins.. I was a mad dog.. It was funny, cause my buddies gave me the name..lol

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I was given the name hollywood because in between sets i tend to do buisness transactions over the phone

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    We have to idiots here too. They will throw the weight because it is just to much or they are there for the social hour and don`t want to move it so someone else can use the weights. HB2

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeybabe2
    We have to idiots here too. They will throw the weight because it is just to much or they are there for the social hour and don`t want to move it so someone else can use the weights. HB2
    Yeah, same here... it's like the local pub at my gyms sometimes...

shorty2big is offline Member
    funny ****!! I work at a huge gym, so I see this stuff all day, every day. People are some funny creatures man.
    S2B

Shorty is that u in the avitar... Cuz HOLY S#$t WE NEED TO TALK.. what do u do for back?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Does anybody else have the guy at their gym that uses like 50 pounds more than he should on every exercise because he has the worst form ever, and is basically just swinging weights around?
    No, all my gym idiots use 80 lbs. more than they should, grunt, cheat, etc., and parade around with all 170 lbs. of WIFE BEATER........

~SC~

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    80 to 90% of the cats in the gym are full-blown jackasses.

Hey theres nothing wrong with 170 pounds in a wife beater.. It lets us see how pathetic they are and makes us feel good about ourselves

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Does anybody else have the guy at their gym that uses like 50 pounds more than he should on every exercise because he has the worst form ever, and is basically just swinging weights around? It'd be one thing if he just didn't really know what he was doing and kept to himself, but instead he walks around the gym like he is gods gift to lifting. I wanna hit this guy with a dumbell and let him know that he's the laughing stock of the gym. Sorry, just venting...just got back from the gym and those idiots piss me off.
    I stopped paying attention a long time ago to ****ing annoying, if I am at the hardcore gym it doesnt happen, but the everyday gym...well you described most every guy in there...like I said I dont even pay attention to it anymore but they have to be wondering when they look in the mirror...why is my body not changing?!!!!!!!!!!! Quite bragging about the weight you can bench press, and do some ****ing squats you pussy!

Woohoo, Now that I got that out, I feel better now.

JKali is offline Female Member
    Men in spandex doing arm exercises and weighing in at a buck ten? Need I say more?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I have no idea what you're talking about. In my gym....................

everyone knows how to lift weights, uses proper form and keeps their mouth shut. Also, all the hotties love it when the guys hit on them and are willing to have sex in then parking lot....between sets.

A little gym I like to call "Perfect". hahahahahahaha

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    how about the guy at the gym i go to that asked my friend how big his schlong was, followed him into the parking lot and asked him to come to the nude beach? hahaha ****ing gym predator...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by JKali
    Men in spandex doing arm exercises and weighing in at a buck ten? Need I say more?
    Nope! That's why I wear spandex but I'm pushing close to 2 fity. Takes me twenty minutes to get into it as well. I like the capri pants best. hahahahahaha

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to use sports shorts or whatever it is, the spandex underwear i guess. used it for football and no chaffing, havent done that in a few years though.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:58 PM.

Tight black underarmor or CK underwear are Dang sexy on a nice cutup man, and I certainly won't object to a lifting suit. Juggy I'm sure you rock it right. However, I sure as **** don't want to see some gutt riden, middle aged balding man with glasses, incline pressing 30lb. dumbells with a technicolored wrestling singlet while I'm trying to get my lift on. Man, what I wouldn't do for a hardcore gym in the city.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    HockeyBabe2 and I have one that follows us around and can't get the HINT. He has serious child molestor potential. He always has to make little comments that I think he honestly believes are motivating to us but ewwwwwwwwwww. GO AWAY. Oh and untuck your shirt out of your spandex shorts MAN...there ought to be a law!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    gutt riden, middle aged balding man with glasses, incline pressing 30lb. dumbells with a technicolored wrestling singlet while I'm trying to get my lift on.

****, that's hot!

I feel you on that one Barbi, when you see a girl in spandex that looks bad you know it's a case of bad friends. A man...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    In my gum, one 300lbs fat dude doing his biceps 5 days in a row. Nothing else but biceps. He is using 17.5-20.0lbs dumbels and screaming like he is using 100lbs dumbels. F...g moron.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Some of your pay way to much attention to what others are doing in the gym.. lol....

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I feel you on that one Barbi, when you see a girl in spandex that looks bad you know it's a case of bad friends. A man...
    I personally thing you should have to have a liscense to wear spandex.!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information