CYCLEON Guest

Unhappy Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

3-2 NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

well, all I can say is that I guess the yanks had it coming as far as 9th innning magic. But you gotta say that everyone got their moneys woth in this series. Ill just go off and cry now, thank you

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Being a Red Sox fan... I hate the Yanks. I am glad the D'backs won. That was a hell of a world series though!!!

ptbyjason Guest
    Sorry Cyc. I was torn on who I wanted to win. I like the underdogs, but this year with everything going on, I was kind of hoping the yanks could do it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Best series I've EVER seen!!! I doesn't matter that the Yanks didn't win for New York, America got a great World Series. And thats coming from a Canadian.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Red face GO BAX!!!!!!

I can not remember a day where i have been this happy in a LONNNNNGGGG time!! Go Dbacks, they deserved it. Everyone second guessed Brenly, so for all the hata's,

New York did put up one HELL of a fight, and there is no OTHER team that would have taken this to 7 but them. They are a true class act, and they know know how to win, and they unfortunately now they have to learn how to lose. Great series though! IMO, one of the best of ALL time.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL, I still disagree with Brenley sending Schilling back to the mound for the 8th inning. I am so happy for Mark Grace (I'm a Cubbies fan), he earned his ring.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Holy Moly CYC....when I saw the title of this thread I thought somebody asked you if they could drink winny

Art....I'm with you brother "GO BO' SOX"!! Boston is the closest Major League city to where I live so there are probably more Red Sox fans than Blue Jays fans.

Trips....you're boys pulled it off bro.

Jason, good point about the Yanks and what happened on 09/11. I hate the Yankees only because I do not like to see dynasty's created from a bottomless money bag. They have a classy manager and tremendous talent, all of whom I respect deeply.

Excess, yes it was very nice to see Mark Grace get a Ring. As well as Matt Williams and Randy Johnson. I was especially happy for Curt Schilling. I know you will recall this. Remember the stress Curt went through every single time Mitch Williams took the mound in the 93 series against the Jays? The worst of all was that look of dejection when Joe swatted that breaking ball over the left field fence to end it in the 9th. inning of game 6. I'm sure he felt much better when the big unit came in to close

P

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    looool pretty old isnt it

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    WTF this is old
    i thot thread was bout cyclon being mad at stupensity

Thread Information