Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    what make this movie scary is when u watch it u feel like u r in the middle of a nightmare its like a nightmare.
    So true! I love scary movies, but this is the first one that had me sleeping with my gun next to me...hahaha I think even my cats were scared...They kept hearing noises and growling after the movie...I had to get my gun and walk around the house inside and out....It was pretty funny....Id have to rate it up there as one of the best scary movies in a loooong time..

OG

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    So true! I love scary movies, but this is the first one that had me sleeping with my gun next to me...hahaha I think even my cats were scared...They kept hearing noises and growling after the movie...I had to get my gun and walk around the house inside and out....It was pretty funny....Id have to rate it up there as one of the best scary movies in a loooong time..

OG
    yea but some members her dont like this type of movies ,they like zombie movies wich i think they have to open a new movie section and call it "disgusting-comedy" and put the zombies movies in this section,the most disgusting zombie movie i watched is "dead alive" its a british movie.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    yea but some members her dont like this type of movies ,they like zombie movies wich i think they have to open a new movie section and call it "disgusting-comedy" and put the zombies movies in this section,the most disgusting zombie movie i watched is "dead alive" its a british movie.

militia what do you think of carpenters old horror movies? They are unsurpassed when it comes to creating a scary atmosphere without relaying on cheap scare effects.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You 2 are pussy's. Like 2 catholic schoolgirls without the good looking legs under the skirt.

Im with you! Blood and gore movies arent scary. Its easy to make a "zombie" movie....Dress people up and have them run around eating people...
    Make a movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat wonderng whats coming next, one that draws you into the movie, now thats a real scary movie...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You 2 are pussy's. Like 2 catholic schoolgirls without the good looking legs under the skirt.
    hahaha...i bet your sleeping with a night light now and just wont admit it...

OG

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    militia what do you think of carpenters old horror movies? They are unsurpassed when it comes to creating a scary atmosphere without relaying on cheap scare effects.
    i dont rate those movies as horror they are dark movies wich like u said make the watcher uncomfortable with the weird atmosphere , "house of 1000 corps" follow the type of john carpenter's movies

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Frickin WORST movie I have ever seen. Me and my boyfriend went and saw it a few days before halloween while it was still in theaters. Needless to say, I wish I would've waited til it came on HBO. It was by far the worse scary movie I have ever seen. I didn't even find it SCARY. It had a horrible plot, and not point, whatsoever!

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's actually from New Zealand, it's a peter jackson movie. Great zombie comedy, along the lines of army of darkness/evil dead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information