Angelis is offline Banned

Real Stupid Read This!!!

Hey Remember when we were all pissing off Iron Mag Forum bcs of what he did to BC.. Well I posted 100 posts on his forum just to piss him off... so today I got mass emailed from the moderators and admin they all said check my PM Box, so I go to Iron Mag I sign in it says

"Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Sep 23 2006, 11:15 PM."

Im not joking here im totally serious... there are a couple things wrong with what they did.

1. They didnt ban me they suspended me for almost 2 yrs...lmao
    2. I cant read any of the PM that they send to me, En Mass. Yeah put allot of thought into that one didnt ya.
    3. It took like 3 weeks to notice... yeah great moderating guys.

what 20 views and no replies **** thats a first im usually so popular...lol

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What beef did i miss? What happened to BC and these people?

I dont think I should really talk about it bcs the post was deleted for a reason. Ask BC about it im sure he will tell you but not in open forum.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Then why draw attention to it here when 99% of us don't know WTF you are talking about?

Lead a horse to water, then not let him drink.

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Really....why bring it up here? Delete this thread...sheesh
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    This may be off topic...wait actually since there is no real topic let me just say that chick in your avatar is hot...

BCS when the thread was here it had so many views and a hell of allot of people was talking in it so I naturally thought allot of people knew what I was talking about... guess you were all sleeping.

And about drawing attention I didnt mention anything I shouldnt, or that could hurt anyone... I just mentioned it bcs it was part of the story. It was basically a dispute over a product they had on ASN and a few "well selected" words that followed in there emails to each other. Im sure I can say that should give most of you some idea what im talking about.
    Last edited by Angelis; 02-23-2005 at 11:39 AM.

Thread Information