bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member

GNC Fantastic purchase

Well, I only usually buy at GNC when I need to and the store is only 1 mile from where I live. They had a sale goin on and buy one get second one at half price. Plus when I called I asked if I could also use my gold card for 20% off and he said okay. Make a long story short I cleared the shelves on Protein drinks, post recovery drinks , energy drinks that were 25cents.(the catch is they are nearing the expiration date some 3 months away) .I also have EAS 4pack myoplex ready drinks that I got for a $1!. I ended up with EAS, WORLD WIDE NUTRITION, ABB, NATURES BEST, products. I originally went in to get ISO-PURE 0carb by nature best (they are around $3ea). I got 3 cases(36 bottles) and many protein bars, around 50 other drinks. The sales guy was only part time and wanted to go home as it was close to closing so he just gave me a quick discount. I paid $35!! good to go for the next 3 months...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dam bro awesome buy. i wish my gnc would have sales.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats absolutly nuts...maybe it was a mad employee who just started giving stuff away

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Well, I only usually buy at GNC when I need to and the store is only 1 mile from where I live. They had a sale goin on and buy one get second one at half price. Plus when I called I asked if I could also use my gold card for 20% off and he said okay. Make a long story short I cleared the shelves on Protein drinks, post recovery drinks , energy drinks that were 25cents.(the catch is they are nearing the expiration date some 3 months away) .I also have EAS 4pack myoplex ready drinks that I got for a $1!. I ended up with EAS, WORLD WIDE NUTRITION, ABB, NATURES BEST, products. I originally went in to get ISO-PURE 0carb by nature best (they are around $3ea). I got 3 cases(36 bottles) and many protein bars, around 50 other drinks. The sales guy was only part time and wanted to go home as it was close to closing so he just gave me a quick discount. I paid $35!! good to go for the next 3 months...
    this would be really coincidental but do you live in delray beach?? I just left GNC there and the kid was pretty much ready to close a 1/2 hour early. all i got was thistle and ALA.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Almost beats the prices i get, and at GNC no less!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    bdtr gots da hookup.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    this would be really coincidental but do you live in delray beach?? I just left GNC there and the kid was pretty much ready to close a 1/2 hour early. all i got was thistle and ALA.
    No I live in the North East. The kid was asking me how much protein he should be eating so I told him all the dirt min 1g and he was freaking out boy I need to drink alot of those! I said no these are only SUPPLEMENTS NOT TO BE USED IN PLACE OF A NORMAL HEALTHY MEAL.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    i jsut went into gnc tonight weight gainer 2200 for 15 bucks woo woo

BDTR is offline Retired
    2200 calories per 10 scoops. scoops per container: 5

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    i jsut went into gnc tonight weight gainer 2200 for 15 bucks woo woo

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    actually per 3 scoops but ur on the right track......

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    That's pretty cool.

Thread Information