Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member

Rap Fans: 50 Cent dissing The Game???

Just wondering if anyone else had heard this? I caught it on the radio today in my car, but I havent seen it or heard of it anywhere else.

Supposedly, 50 Cent is going around saying that all the ideas from The Game's cd are leftovers from 50's cd. He goes on to say that The Game has a big mouth and doesn't know when to shut up. The radio said that the two supposedly got into a shoving match in the studio as well.

I like 50 Cent's music and all, but it seems he is causing too much drama for his own good. It would be sad to see another rapper shot dead. Ive been trying to download his new song Piggybank, because he disses the likes of Fat Joe, Nas, Joe Budden, Ja Rule, Shyne and others all on one song.

MTV, interview Fat Joe and he basically said 50 is getting ridiculous because he has never talked ****, or dissed 50cent and that 50 is just going around looking for fights. He comments that 50 Cent is so stupid, he wouldnt be surprised if he goes looking to diss his friend Eminem next.

Seems this badass rap rep. is getting outta control again.

Just wondering what other rap enthusiasts think,

-ost

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    LOL this rap crap cracks me up. Hasnt 50 been shot liek 9 times????

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    LOL this rap crap cracks me up. Hasnt 50 been shot liek 9 times????

Yep still alive and kickin

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    I would think that 50 helped produce The Game's cd. How would he diss him if he helped with it? Oh well. 50's music is the best IMO, but yea the dissin is gettin a little out of control.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    its all for dollars and (50)cents

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    can someone take them, align them all and JUST SHOT THEM ALL and bring the old school rap which wasnt crap like today.

God im getting old!

i had sex 3 times 2nite ....and i did cardio earlier today...and played basketball...and lifted back...i had to post this.....d*mn im tireddddddddddd

BDTR is offline Retired
    All the money in the world and they still fight like they're arguing over a street corner. Sad.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    All the money in the world and they still fight like they're arguing over a street corner. Sad.
    true

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I like youngbuck the best

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I like Eminem....sue me

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it amusing that artist and people think if they are "real" people will like them. I guess it works for the most part. People don't want music that is made, made by a CEO pushing an image.

Thats all your getting today. With 50, they just grabbed a kid thats been shot, made sure everyone knew he had been shot. It is the first thing you think of when you think 50 cent..."wasn't he shot like nine times?" I suppose that makes him talented?

Real artist i'm telling you are not people who can spit words that rhyme to Dre's beats. Real artist are people that can express there emotions, that can make you feel those emotions. NOt people talking about a candy shop or their magic stick after people invest millions into promoting them.

On another note, Em needs to get his white ass out of the studio. Ever song he produces is just god awful. Leave that **** to dre, spit your **** and leave the producing to him. IF Em was producing before he was so well known as a talented rapper, he would be still living on 8 mile, or worse.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know the truth behind this. The game cd went platinum on day 1. Eminem, dre, 50, and everyone is on it. they are taking over as far as rap goes right now. I would hate to see controversy within them. Also, game is West coast and his beats, lyrics and everything is west coast. 50's music really doesnt sound like game's. So i doubt it was really left over from 50's album. The game album in my opinion is one of the best put out in the last 3 years. You can attribute that to dr. dre. I agree with you j-dogg. leave the producing to Dre. Eminem's newest album was a little off the wall for me. Dre is hands down the greatest rap producer of all time and i dont think anyone could really dispute that.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 02-25-2005 at 09:59 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Dre and Em are the masterminds behind the entire G-Unit idea, a spin-off from Dre's NWA back in the day. So all the G-Unit members are products of those two, the real G's behind the scene.

Dunno though, 50 is my fave hands down. I just like the way he is, and I can relate
    the most to him. I just look at it like this ---> I don't know for sure what was said, words are twisted all the time, media this and that, etc. But, I seriously doubt 50 would do something like that on purpose to break up any comaraderie (real or not) that is to be shown to the world through Dre and Em. Even if they don't like each other, publically they never are to show that sh*t.

~SC~

I'll tell you another thing too. If all the rappers are so called fake about what they rap about I would have to say g-unit is the realest of the so called fakers. They stayed at my hotel one time for 3 days. 10k+ a night too by the way. They had girls going up and down all night too. Must be nice!!!!The room attendant that was on shift when they got there was asked not to make up the room unless they requested. The next room attendant wasnt aware and went in to clean it and when she saw 6 guns, and 2 ziplock bags of powder she ran out and called security. Now i know anyone is hard with a gun right but i would say if it came down to it they would use them. funny too because the resort manager said i dont care what they have in there as long as they pay their bill. Police couldnt do anything either because its private property. We just made a report in case of an incident.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Dayum!

~SC~

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Iwould not be surprised if 50 did diss the Game. 50's rap career has been based purely on drama, from seeing his mother killed to getting shot 9 times to dissing Ja "bitch" Rule when he first hit the seine. It all about the $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    All the money in the world and they still fight like they're arguing over a street corner. Sad
    A lot of them can't/don't separate themselves from that life. IMO it's so stupid to be rich and still in the streets.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's like... You're off the streets, out of the ghetto... why bring such a lousy part of your life with you when you have it all.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Iwould not be surprised if 50 did diss the Game. 50's rap career has been based purely on drama, from seeing his mother killed to getting shot 9 times to dissing Ja "bitch" Rule when he first hit the seine. It all about the $$$.

A lot of them can't/don't separate themselves from that life. IMO it's so stupid to be rich and still in the streets.
    Ja rule was a straight up faggott though. He got on tv with farakahn and apologized to 50 cent before his album even got released. rap dynasties do break up. look at eazy and dr dre. but i think its still early. they are at the top right now. they have 4 of the top 10 song on the charts right now between game and 50 cent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Ja rule was a straight up faggott though. He got on tv with farakahn and apologized to 50 cent before his album even got released. rap dynasties do break up. look at eazy and dr dre. but i think its still early. they are at the top right now. they have 4 of the top 10 song on the charts right now between game and 50 cent.
    The Game got shot 5 times. To be a gangsta rap star you gotta be shot. Gangsta rap is the worst thing to ever happen to blacks in America.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Gangsta rap is the worst thing to ever happen to blacks in America.
    Sad but true.

Gangsta rap is the worst thing to ever happen to blacks in America.
    I thought Aids was. I dont see too many of them complaining on Cribs with 8 and 9 figure bank accounts.

I thought Aids was. I dont see too many of them complaining on Cribs with 8 and 9 figure bank accounts.
    Gangsta rap "yeah **** dem hoes" = high sexual activity= high HIV infection rate.

It's all about the message.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree, promotes violent criminal activity, rec drug use/distribution and degrading of woman. Because of it, all blacks get dragged into that catagory, as its so commonly emulated by black american youth.

The Game got shot 5 times. To be a gangsta rap star you gotta be shot. Gangsta rap is the worst thing to ever happen to blacks in America.

cjp85 is offline Member
    The rappers are the only ones that benefit, while their followers atempt to mimick what they hear and ruin their lives.

I take it for what it is. Entertainment. If you dont know that you cant just shoot people for no reason then you have more issues than rap music. The same could be said for movies like scarface or any other form of entertainment whether it be black, white or latin. If you mimick scarface or the sopranos do you think its any different than rap??

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Currently listening to the new 50 album, just got it tonight...i'll let you know what I think in about 60 min

I take it for what it is. Entertainment. If you dont know that you cant just shoot people for no reason then you have more issues than rap music. The same could be said for movies like scarface or any other form of entertainment whether it be black, white or latin. If you mimick scarface or the sopranos do you think its any different than rap??
    I see where you're coming from. However what blacks do reflect on the whole group as a whole. So with the most popular black "entertainers" spewing that garbage what's going to happen?

Do you listen to 50 and say to yourself "wow what a role model!" "He can be something great one day"

Nope.

No I listen to 50 And say **** I wish I had it like that. He is a baller!! Cars, money, hoes etc...

Dont think that after the sopranos we dont get stereo typed. Just happened the other day at my resort. We had a rich boca raton snob ask us if we could move his pool cabana that was next to the " soprano gangster family". he felt uncomfortable. It was an Italian guy and few freinds having a good time. nothing out of hand. I realize rap has much greater calling to the black community then the sopranos to italians but it does happen to other ethnic backgrounds too.

No I listen to 50 And say **** I wish I had it like that. He is a baller!! Cars, money, hoes etc...

Dont think that after the sopranos we dont get stereo typed. Just happened the other day at my resort. We had a rich boca raton snob ask us if we could move his pool cabana that was next to the " soprano gangster family". he felt uncomfortable. It was an Italian guy and few freinds having a good time. nothing out of hand. I realize rap has much greater calling to the black community then the sopranos to italians but it does happen to other ethnic backgrounds too.
    No fvcking way I would ever want to be like 50. His bank acct? Fvck yeah!

The only thing I admire about these guys like The game, Cash Money mil, 50 is that they came from some really hard lives and made out on top.

No fvcking way I would ever want to be like 50. His bank acct? Fvck yeah!
    I didnt say be like him. I said had it like him. Plenty of normal white and black people in entertainment that have it like 50 too. They just dont get to rap about it.

plenty of sports athletes, actors, etc.. that came from absolutely nothing and made it to the top too.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    i heard piggybank by 50 cent and he is asking to be shot seriously he disses nas, jada kiss, shyne, fat joe. and then at the end of the song he basically challenges them to talk back to the disses he gave them.

why would a rapper do that? he has the money the chicks and everything why does he want to be a dead man walking. stupid move!!!!

Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Ja-Rule, Shyne etc., are all a bunch of bitches if you ask me. They deserve to be dissed IMO, and none of them will do anything about it...ever.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    I listen to his cousin 1 cent and his brother in law no cents they did an album together called lets make change

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    he is a wanksta

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    i heard piggybank by 50 cent and he is asking to be shot seriously he disses nas, jada kiss, shyne, fat joe. and then at the end of the song he basically challenges them to talk back to the disses he gave them.

why would a rapper do that? he has the money the chicks and everything why does he want to be a dead man walking. stupid move!!!!
    why?? because who wants to listen to a song about 50 cent baking cupcakes on the weekend with ja rule?? we want controversy its what sells.

YounG_SluG11 - I agree 100%. They cant back up the sh1t they talk. I would say that 50 could whip them 2 at time.

Lyric wise 50 would get MURDERED by NAS.

I'm so out of touch with the rap game everyone is talking about this song and I have not even heard it. 50 dissed Fat Joe etc because them were on "I'm from New York" Ja dissed G-Unit in that song, guilty by association. Nas dissed 50 at a concert but tried to hide it when 50 basically destroyed Ja's rep (what little he had") Shyne dissed 50 from the "safety" of prison.

50 is justified to dis back. Don't forget 50's crew consists of some battle hardened street soldiers

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Ja-Rule, Shyne etc., are all a bunch of bitches if you ask me. They deserve to be dissed IMO, and none of them will do anything about it...ever.

they dont need dr. dre's beats to sell records tho........ Nas doesnt belong in that categorey, 50 can never have an album that can touch Illmatic or It Was Written.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    can someone take them, align them all and JUST SHOT THEM ALL and bring the old school rap which wasnt crap like today.

God im getting old!
    aint nothin like the old school

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information