Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jeffwo is offline New Member

Dont read if your easily offended. Warning!!!!

Wow, this is a secret society. I have came to the conclusion there is a hierarchy in these forums. There are some that think they know everything there is to know about a substance (roids) and the ones that post enough to think they know (but they dont). Then there is everbody else. The scientist (as they like to think) are always saying "dont post here you dont have the knowledge to do that. Read the postings of others and you too will learn the ways of the hierarchy here in these forums." Some think they are big shots but only of few of YOU are the rest of you are role playing. Then you see the post from the guy who says I have been working out for 30 years and I read these post for 2 years before I ever posted a single thing. I say so what. What does that really mean? I would wager there are people who dont use roids or work out that have a vast amount of knowledge of steroids . I know that roids are a banned substance in the USA and they are legal in some countrys. I know the laws are different from place to place. I was told to not use steroids . I would lose all my gains I got from them. Well I will tell you I didnt. I have my gains and I wish I never listend to you in the first place. I really dont care anymore. I am going to go natural. I think I like my gains natural. So some of you must spend alot of time in this thread world and feel power and glory. I can already picture the reply's to this thread. Dont post here loser. Read the threads and post when you have some knowledge like me. what a waste of time I need real users to give me info but you waste my time. well I ask you did you read the title. Did you make a decision to read this anyway. The answer is .....yes ....I did warn you. This secret society is like what you might find in a grade school. the forth graders telling the first graders about life at recess.... Remember I said a few of you guys are big shots and should make a living in this field. I cannot deny you your good deeds. The rest are just trying to be like the swole cat. then there is the group at the bottem that should not post and just shut their mouth....we know who we are but we post anyway... There I said all I need to say. If you feel a little upset in you gut then it is you that is a wanna be.. sorry but that is the truth.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    no i just think you are a fu-cking azz hole. and you do not know what you are talking about.

zuke is offline Member
    so does that mean that i, being relatively new to aas, should not be able to start a thread asking questions? that is what this forum is all about: teaching the new guys what the experienced ones have learned through trial and error. it keeps us all from having to re-invent the wheel. i think this forum is a great source for information and to share experiences with others.

you are right... i did read the title of this post and i still read it. by naming this thread the way you did you are knowingly drawing people into it. i'm not at all offended by what you wrote. i think we all have an opinion here and it's the diversity of the members that make this forum great. i do have to say that i disagree with you, and am happy that i have a place here to do that...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    This forum is for everyone's 2 cents. Do what you wish with it. I always try to help ppl out where i can and if i don't know something then i don't post. Sorry you've had a bad experience and i wish you better luck in the future. If you need advice/comments on something, i'm open to pm's. I'll help where i can...
    -fitness

flexin-rph is offline Member
    4 months training experience?

S R H is offline Associate Member
    I like his stupid analogies... made me laugh. Nah, no ones gonna call u a loser and tell you to get out of here. Why would they? You prolly just gave everyone here the laugh of their day.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    umm, i'm a new guy, never juiced, and yeah. u're right. there are people in here that are higher up on the totem pole... THAT'S LIFE MAN! they're mods kuz they know their sh*t... and there's tons of guys here that aren't mods that know their sh*t... i know my place & u should learn urs. i'm not offended, just don't understand why with just joining u would write something like this. oh well... later bro

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    wait a minute... is this SALUU?!?!?!!?

Blog Entries
    i still think you are a fu-cking azzhole

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    wait a minute... is this SALUU?!?!?!!?
    It's saluu trying to pretend to be all grown up....
    Why did you even post?Special PPL coming out of the wood work..

Blog Entries
    and

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    and
    most def...Whats this guys purpose in rambling on about nothing...
    write something worth reading or don't waste my time..This secton is for steriod questions!!!Take your ramblings to the forum...Have a nice stay on AR

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it is bdtr playing another joke

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I am SO offended right now. Bastards.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Learn to type in paragraphs when typing essays bro.....

this is coming from a guy with 4 months training experience with 20% bf

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    stick a dick in your ear and **** what you hear

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Learn to type in paragraphs when typing essays bro.....
    one reason it's probably saluu on another name. although this guy used some punctuation, so, i dunno... hard tellin

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats the point of this thread? It sounds like you are dying to belong to something, but you are always left out. Bro I think you care way too much. To me, this is a brotherhood and we all come here to share experiences and talk about things we can't in the open public. Thanks for your opinion though, but it seems like all you want to do is stir up trouble.

can someone lock this pleaze!!!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwo
    Wow, this is a secret society. I have came to the conclusion there is a hierarchy in these forums. There are some that think they know everything there is to know about a substance (roids) and the ones that post enough to think they know (but they dont). Then there is everbody else. The scientist (as they like to think) are always saying "dont post here you dont have the knowledge to do that. Read the postings of others and you too will learn the ways of the hierarchy here in these forums." Some think they are big shots but only of few of YOU are the rest of you are role playing. Then you see the post from the guy who says I have been working out for 30 years and I read these post for 2 years before I ever posted a single thing. I say so what. What does that really mean? I would wager there are people who dont use roids or work out that have a vast amount of knowledge of steroids. I know that roids are a banned substance in the USA and they are legal in some countrys. I know the laws are different from place to place. I was told to not use steroids. I would lose all my gains I got from them. Well I will tell you I didnt. I have my gains and I wish I never listend to you in the first place. I really dont care anymore. I am going to go natural. I think I like my gains natural. So some of you must spend alot of time in this thread world and feel power and glory. I can already picture the reply's to this thread. Dont post here loser. Read the threads and post when you have some knowledge like me. what a waste of time I need real users to give me info but you waste my time. well I ask you did you read the title. Did you make a decision to read this anyway. The answer is .....yes ....I did warn you. This secret society is like what you might find in a grade school. the forth graders telling the first graders about life at recess.... Remember I said a few of you guys are big shots and should make a living in this field. I cannot deny you your good deeds. The rest are just trying to be like the swole cat. then there is the group at the bottem that should not post and just shut their mouth....we know who we are but we post anyway... There I said all I need to say. If you feel a little upset in you gut then it is you that is a wanna be.. sorry but that is the truth.

DRUSG ARE BAD, MKAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    someone trying to sound like they arnt bias but in actuality you come off as being a giant dip sh!t. 'then there is the group at the bottem that should not post and just shut their mouth'..... You said it yourself bro... shut up!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

kma

look you idiot fatball like i sayd last time you wrote this shyte
    you are gona tick alot of ppl off and you can't even relate.
    see the fact of the matter is (i think i speak for alot of ppl here) we were once like you then we evolved so take your amoeba azz back to your moms house and eat some more cookies here's my sugestion this azzclown

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    look you idiot fatball like i sayd last time you wrote this shyte
    you are gona tick alot of ppl off and you can't even relate.
    see the fact of the matter is (i think i speak for alot of ppl here) we were once like you then we evolved so take your amoeba azz back to your moms house and eat some more cookies here's my sugestion this azzclown
    lol nice bro

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't even understand why this kid is posting here if he LOVES his natural
    body if he's not happy with what is posted in this forum just get the fWck
    outa here, there's tons of good knowledgeable guys over here, so what for
    your 4 months of trainings CAN you even gain in 4 months NATURALLY????
    Be banned or get out!

rager is offline Member
    Feel better now?

seanw is offline Banned
    You cant ban the guy as he hasnt flamed or disrespected any one individual. Seems to me like its somebody that has been banned already and is just having a vent, so let him vent. IP Check maybe ?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    DRUSG ARE BAD, MKAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that is best reply by far

skycowboy is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

Drusg Are Bad, Mkaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxex is offline Member
    Why is everybody ganging up pn this guy. i dont agrre with evrything he said but i do some of it , i find threads like these amusing and just laugh.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Whats the point of this thread? It sounds like you are dying to belong to something, but you are always left out. Bro I think you care way too much. To me, this is a brotherhood and we all come here to share experiences and talk about things we can't in the open public. Thanks for your opinion though, but it seems like all you want to do is stir up trouble.
    Couldn't have put it any better myself. Also, the lack of proper punctuation, grade school similes, spelling, etc. express the writer is either extremely young or completely uneducated. As he is one of the either, pity him, don't knock him. Look at him as you may a squirrel carcass squished into the pavement...a victim of his own stupidity.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Is there a point to your thread?

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Why did u bother writing this rant nobody on here is pushing anyone on here to do something they don't want to. We are all adult and can make up our own mind. What we put in our body, how much and for long or not do it at all. There are plenty of great bro on here natural, juiced, previously juiced, wanting whatever. What make this board good is that everyone can practice free speech once they are not offending anyone. You area sad sad man.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    I don't care who it is, who ever it is though has terrible spelling and grammar. Where's the paragraphs?!

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I do agree with him on one thing. You should try to the best of your ability to get to your greatest potential naturally if you can. Other than that everything else you said was pretty pointless and stupid. Just another guy trying to piss people off or is in denial that steroids can help you.

But when theres guys like me that are 5'11 220 pounds(in a few weeks anyway since I started recently again) with 18 inch arms theres just so much more you can gain without it. Hence the reason why I'm going to try to reach about 240 with about 19 and a half inch arms or so and then get shredded to bits at about 220 and try to just maintain that.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I think this guy is trying to make a point about something that has little substantive meaning. There is a heirarchy on this board. The top dog is ______(everyone knows the answer, and even the #2 knows who the #1 is). A lot of what is preached is b.s.. But so what? It's better than the popular print press on the subject, and I don't think anyone would deny that. If you know someone on the board is making stuff up or sounding like an expert, you can ignore his posts or call him out on it. Also, the site is free. It costs nothing to read or post the messages. A fitness magazine costs $5, and you pay for very little real science or competing views, a lot of ads, and a lot of supplement reccomendations based on advertisers as well. I can honestly say I have learned a lot from this board, either from the posts or looking up things that the posts influenced. The press only gives one side, there is no dialogue. But here is what I don't get. You say this:
    "Then you see the post from the guy who says I have been working out for 30 years and I read these post for 2 years before I ever posted a single thing. I say so what. What does that really mean? I would wager there are people who dont use roids or work out that have a vast amount of knowledge of steroids . I know that roids are a banned substance in the USA and they are legal in some countrys. I know the laws are different from place to place. I was told to not use steroids . I would lose all my gains I got from them. Well I will tell you I didnt. I have my gains and I wish I never listend to you in the first place. I really dont care anymore. I am going to go natural."

What does what really mean? Also, how would you know you won't lose your gains after steroids? By saying, "I am going to go natural", doesn't that mean you haven't gotten to the stage yet where you would see loss?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Couldn't have put it any better myself. Also, the lack of proper punctuation, grade school similes, spelling, etc. express the writer is either extremely young or completely uneducated. As he is one of the either, pity him, don't knock him. Look at him as you may a squirrel carcass squished into the pavement...a victim of his own stupidity.
    Yeah I think pity is a good word. I don't see the reason to bash him, maybe if we just ignore him, it will be better. That is, if he ever returns.

Can we go over the handshake again???

Dude, if your this whacked without the jusice, DON"T EVER GO ON.

Specially if you are an amoeba azz!!! Could be dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Yeah I think pity is a good word. I don't see the reason to bash him, maybe if we just ignore him, it will be better. That is, if he ever returns.
    Thats my new policy on idots from now on.....Because I feel kinda bad flaming them but I also feel bad after wasting my time reading there flaming pile of ****Iam just not going to respond to idiots...It's gonna be tough!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Any one else notice he hasn't replied yet...what a dumbass...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information