Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015

    GNC Fantastic purchase

    Well, I only usually buy at GNC when I need to and the store is only 1 mile from where I live. They had a sale goin on and buy one get second one at half price. Plus when I called I asked if I could also use my gold card for 20% off and he said okay. Make a long story short I cleared the shelves on Protein drinks, post recovery drinks , energy drinks that were 25cents.(the catch is they are nearing the expiration date some 3 months away) .I also have EAS 4pack myoplex ready drinks that I got for a $1!. I ended up with EAS, WORLD WIDE NUTRITION, ABB, NATURES BEST, products. I originally went in to get ISO-PURE 0carb by nature best (they are around $3ea). I got 3 cases(36 bottles) and many protein bars, around 50 other drinks. The sales guy was only part time and wanted to go home as it was close to closing so he just gave me a quick discount. I paid $35!! good to go for the next 3 months...

  2. #2
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    dam bro awesome buy. i wish my gnc would have sales.

  3. #3
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Thats absolutly nuts...maybe it was a mad employee who just started giving stuff away

  4. #4
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Well, I only usually buy at GNC when I need to and the store is only 1 mile from where I live. They had a sale goin on and buy one get second one at half price. Plus when I called I asked if I could also use my gold card for 20% off and he said okay. Make a long story short I cleared the shelves on Protein drinks, post recovery drinks , energy drinks that were 25cents.(the catch is they are nearing the expiration date some 3 months away) .I also have EAS 4pack myoplex ready drinks that I got for a $1!. I ended up with EAS, WORLD WIDE NUTRITION, ABB, NATURES BEST, products. I originally went in to get ISO-PURE 0carb by nature best (they are around $3ea). I got 3 cases(36 bottles) and many protein bars, around 50 other drinks. The sales guy was only part time and wanted to go home as it was close to closing so he just gave me a quick discount. I paid $35!! good to go for the next 3 months...
    this would be really coincidental but do you live in delray beach?? I just left GNC there and the kid was pretty much ready to close a 1/2 hour early. all i got was thistle and ALA.

  5. #5
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Almost beats the prices i get, and at GNC no less!

  6. #6
    Hed
    Hed is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    bdtr gots da hookup.

  7. #7
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    this would be really coincidental but do you live in delray beach?? I just left GNC there and the kid was pretty much ready to close a 1/2 hour early. all i got was thistle and ALA.
    No I live in the North East. The kid was asking me how much protein he should be eating so I told him all the dirt min 1g and he was freaking out boy I need to drink alot of those! I said no these are only SUPPLEMENTS NOT TO BE USED IN PLACE OF A NORMAL HEALTHY MEAL.

  8. #8
    BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    in a hole
    Posts
    1,564
    i jsut went into gnc tonight weight gainer 2200 for 15 bucks woo woo

  9. #9
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    2200 calories per 10 scoops. scoops per container: 5

    lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    i jsut went into gnc tonight weight gainer 2200 for 15 bucks woo woo

  10. #10
    BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    in a hole
    Posts
    1,564
    actually per 3 scoops but ur on the right track......

  11. #11
    redmeat's Avatar
    redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,355
    That's pretty cool.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •