"Will you help me move?"

How many times have you guys heard that question? ****. Just got asked to "help" move again this weekend. Problem is that the only one who "helps" ends up being me.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    How many times have you guys heard that question? ****. Just got asked to "help" move again this weekend. Problem is that the only one who "helps" ends up being me.
    I hear ya with that. Then you're nice enough to help, and as soon as the heavy stuff comes off the truck, the same person who asked for help is carrying couch cushions. I think you struck a recent nerve for me with this one.!

Exactly...or they are too drunk to remember where they are moving to. I freakin' hate moving.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I always get stuck helping people move. When it's time I need help know one is ever available.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    I must be a professional mover by now. Ive helped everyone move yet HARDLY ANYONE that I helped move helps back!!! I get so mad!!

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I was a mover for a summer during college. People still aked for help. That's the last thing I wanted to do...go help after a ten hour day of doing the same thing...but what are friends for I guess.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Aww man I hate that..."Hey Bucth can you help me move this weekend"..."Honeslty there is not too much to move, a couple of couches and a TV!"...bullsh*t...it hurts my back when I do that stuff...lmao...I retired!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am moving in a few weeks, would appreciate you biatches coming over and helping.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I get "you're so strong, can you help me move", well ill tell you, if moving only involved lifting boxes i wouldnt care. It's the **** jamming of my fingers in doors etc.. that bugs me. Hell, i hired a mover for when I moved to my new house. i HATE IT.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I don't think anyone LIKES moving. But my uncle just bought a new house and he keeps callin all of us to help him with his sh!t...but its kinda hard to say no when its family, ya know??

Angelis is offline Banned
    I think this happens to everyone... ive helped move everybody in my familoy more than once in my life. Its not only moving either I used to have a job in construction and renovation so now when somebody want to paint of tear tear down walls and rebuild there house im the first one they ask... What am I gonna say, there family.

I just finished painting my aunts house last weekend her and her husband sat around doing nothing... she was on the phone and he sat on a chair watching...p*sses me off...

Thread Information