Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Are you on Steroids?!

I know there have been countless threads like this one, but I needed to vent.

WTF?! With all of this stuff going on in the news about steroids , all the goofballs are coming out of the woodwork. I have had people at work joking about me being on steroids. I just laugh it off and say it's not steroids it's calories and hard work. Seems to have been working. Well, I just had a co-worked, we are also friends outside of work, stop me in the bathroom (no flames please ) and tell me that more than a few people have asked him about me using steroids. Why do people have poke there nose into my $hit. The thing that really pisses me off is that the people that are asking are out of shape, fat bastards that need to spend as much time worrying about their own bodies and stop worrying about mine!! ARGH!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I hate people.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Its because fat bastards need an excuse to look like sh!t ! You look good, so "you must be on steroids , thats not natural, its unhealthy too, your penis will shrivel up and fall off..." Nosy fat bastards!!! Pisses me off!

deny, deny, deny. "It wasn't me." Nothing good will come out of letting the world know that you are juicing.

Stand Proud and tall! Take Mr. Bonds example.......

"I have no idea what is in that needle I stick into my ass everyday!!!!

Then ask them if they would be so kind as to give you your next glute shot cause you are too sore to turn enuff to hit it........lol

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it as a compliment.

At least you know what your doing is working.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Its because fat bastards need an excuse to look like sh!t ! You look good, so "you must be on steroids, thats not natural, its unhealthy too, your penis will shrivel up and fall off..." Nosy fat bastards!!! Pisses me off!
    Hah I love the comments I get about steroids shrinking your dick... People hear things and think they're true.. Just tell them whats up!

"Actually, anabolic /androgenic steroids can cause temporary atrophy of the testicles (not the penis), due to an outside source of testosterone , but they can be brought back very quickly with the use of Post Cycle Therapy drugs such as clomiphene citrate and human chorionic gonadotropin BUT IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT!"

"Oh.... uh...."
    Last edited by AandF6969; 02-24-2005 at 12:04 PM.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    is there anything funnier than someone saying if i was on roids i could look like that too. No you could not you fat biatch juice is not some miracle drug that gets you into shape you actually have to get off your lazy a$$ and do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Take it as a compliment.

At least you know what your doing is working.
    It does make me feel good when I am told I am looking bigger. It's just people puuing more enrgy into wondering what I am doing instead of doing something for themselves.

I'm sure this thread will send Muriloninja into another tyrade!! haha

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Bahh two things about lazy ppl.. They say we take roids and were obsessed!!! I say rip their lips off and piss on their teeth... lol ok not that far

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Look here, I know that something like this would aggrevate the normal BB'r. What I can't stand is Monkeytown misleading everyone here. Am I the only one that remembers his avatar? He took unbelievable amounts of test with no anti-e's so that he would pack on fat like that and end up with man titties. It's terrible. I know him personally. I have seen him in the lockerroom at the gym and he does penis tucks behind his legs and rubs his titties asking guys if they would like to f*ck his mangina??

Just thought everyone should know the truth......JC

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Bahh two things about lazy ppl.. They say we take roids and were obsessed!!! I say rip their lips off and piss on their teeth... lol ok not that far
    haha. Sometimes when I am asked about doing steroids I feel like saying "No, don't do steroids, do you, b/c you look bigger than ever".

Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    Look here, I know that something like this would aggrevate the normal BB'r. What I can't stand is Monkeytown misleading everyone here. Am I the only one that remembers his avatar? He took unbelievable amounts of test with no anti-e's so that he would pack on fat like that and end up with man titties. It's terrible. I know him personally. I have seen him in the lockerroom at the gym and he does penis tucks behind his legs and rubs his titties asking guys if they would like to f*ck his mangina??

Just thought everyone should know the truth......JC

LOL
    **** it JC!! Now I've told you about stalking me. Just because I won't let you shoot for juice on my back in the shower doesn't mean you gotta come on here and say that I look like Jabba the Hut from that old avatar!!

Now tell your wife to lube the thigh I comin' over!!

I have never been asked if I am on steriods . Maybe people just assume it and are afraid to ask?

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    OK OK.... TRUCE...Fatass...LOL

OK OK.... TRUCE...Fatass...LOL
    I resemble....uh...I mean resent that comment!!

BTW - where are the avatars we spoke about. Find any good ones?

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Not yet...

kinda forgot with everything goin' on with the wife...ya know..catching you two and then finding out she was knocked up.....

Will do my best though....you have any luck?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I did'nt even need to read all the reply's, you know what...tell those fat ****ing lazy rotten pieces of mountain lion shiat to shut their fat ****ing mouths. I swear to you if i heard one of these fat ****s around here even try to say i am on steroids i would freak out on them.

I would take that like a slap in the face, i bust me ****ing ass trying to reach my goals and i'll be ****ed i let some fat sonofabitch try to tell me i am suppsoedly taking a shortcut. **** this thread has got my blood pressure up....

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I did'nt even need to read all the reply's, you know what...tell those fat ****ing lazy rotten pieces of mountain lion shiat to shut their fat ****ing mouths. I swear to you if i heard one of these fat ****s around here even try to say i am on steroids i would freak out on them.

I would take that like a slap in the face, i bust me ****ing ass trying to reach my goals and i'll be ****ed i let some fat sonofabitch try to tell me i am suppsoedly taking a shortcut. **** this thread has got my blood pressure up....

yeah...what he said...

PM me if you need a prozac or something bro......LOL

Not yet...

kinda forgot with everything goin' on with the wife...ya know..catching you two and then finding out she was knocked up.....

Will do my best though....you have any luck?
    Nah, the last one got OKed by Cycleon, but then Cutieface shot it down and we had to take it off. Now I'm stuck with Jeff Gordon, what a homo. Only stuff I am finding is the goofy stuff like the FF guys used, or nasty stuff like the one I had...*shudder*. I'm gonna keep looking.

You know when you caught us, you and I shoulda just got together and looked 4 'em. You know, two heads.....hey wait a minute, that gives me and idea about your wife!!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I figure if they're gonna ask you they prob. already assume you do. Just shake it off. Its none of their business anyways. If you are you are, who care what everyone else thinks as long as the hard work you're doing pays off and you'er getting the results you want...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    All the fatties here are officially off their Atkins diet, i am very proud of them though as they supposedly followed it for 1-2 days....hey you gotta start somewhere. Maybe i should tell them to drink some Winny to get in shape for spring break.

Drink this Winny and eat a couple pizza's and call me tommorow. I mean we all inow that you don't have to do any work while taking roids right, i mean you just take them and automatically gain all this muscle without working hard or being disciplined.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Tell them what they want to here, you say yes I am and tell them you never worked out in your life. In your office get some cholate rappers like mars and put a protein bar in them. eat 3 of them a day. Also go get Mcdonalds bags and put your food in there. Then you offer them steriods but what you really do is give them estrogen. Oh that would be so funny when one of those bastards starts to grow tits. Then you tell them that you thought what you gave them was steriods but you took it out of your mothers medicine cabinets and one day you asked her and she sayed it was hormones for women. Then you apoligize and say sorry I made a mistake I thought you asked if my mother took steriods and I thought that thats what it was.

You could also tell them it is from your Muscle-Tech products. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    It does make me feel good when I am told I am looking bigger. It's just people puuing more enrgy into wondering what I am doing instead of doing something for themselves.

I'm sure this thread will send Muriloninja into another tyrade!! haha
    Like I said! haha

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Tell them what they want to here, you say yes I am and tell them you never worked out in your life. In your office get some cholate rappers like mars and put a protein bar in them. eat 3 of them a day. Also go get Mcdonalds bags and put your food in there. Then you offer them steriods but what you really do is give them estrogen. Oh that would be so funny when one of those bastards starts to grow tits. Then you tell them that you thought what you gave them was steriods but you took it out of your mothers medicine cabinets and one day you asked her and she sayed it was hormones for women. Then you apoligize and say sorry I made a mistake I thought you asked if my mother took steriods and I thought that thats what it was.
    hahahaha OMG thats priceless

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Creatine and protein powder......lol

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Muscle tech baby.....muscletech

/still natural

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    i say we burn down all fast food joints.... thats how we will get them!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    "Funniest one ive heard is your not taking steriods are you"?

"You know youll die"?

Really how?

"I dont know"

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Just blow it off.... most everyone I know I've told at some point that I use AS. I also sit down and educate them by shooting down all the false stories that they have heard about the stuff. The hardest person I had to convince is the gal I'm with now. She's been in abusive relationships her entire life and the last couple were AS users. I was honest from the beginning with her and she now understands that As doesn't make you a mean asshole....the personality of the individual does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    "Funniest one ive heard is your not taking steriods are you"?

"You know youll die"?

Really how?

"I dont know"

lmao its funny becuase its so true. Some people really are clueless, it makes me sick when I hear morons saying "oh im going to build up my arms and get them really huge im going to do the exercise where you lift the bar and and down like this, i'll do that every day for 30 minutes" So many of them think they can grow without eating any food, could you drive a car without fuel ???

jkour211 is offline Banned
    I hate pepole like that Usually theyll say **** like that to keep eyes off them

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Killer
    So many of them think they can grow without eating any food, could you drive a car without fuel ???
    I love it... I was eating chicken and rice one time in my kitchen and my roommates had a few people over drinking and this scrawny kid comes over and says "Dude, how can you be so muscular if you eat all the time?"

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I love it... I was eating chicken and rice one time in my kitchen and my roommates had a few people over drinking and this scrawny kid comes over and says "Dude, how can you be so muscular if you eat all the time?"

lmao crazy isnt it

Thread Information