bigbodyjosh is offline Member

no electricity at the gym

today i go train at my usual time 5pm and as im getting there my partner shoots me a ring. he's like yo, where are you. so i told him i was down the block and i'd be there in 2 minutes. he tells me, hurry up because theres a power outage and its gonna get hot as **** in here soon. so i get there and i see everyone leaving. i'm like **** that...i'm gonna go train. i was allready pist off because i get hot very easily, especially on AS. on top of that, i had to do legs which we all know can be a bitch sometimes. im like ah well, everyone is leaving and all these people are wack anyways so im gonna train. halfway through my leg workout i thought i was gonna have a heat stroke. i was so pist off cause i had to do cardio as well. has this ever happened to you guys before? what were your reactions? i swear to god i felt like i was in a sauna. my partner was so hot he ended up wanting to leave early. so after being alone for another 30min i decided that i was gonna leave too because that was just ridiculous. so as everyone went home....i went to the gym down the block and finished my workout and cardio. HA, now thats dedication baby!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why didn't you go to the other gym down the block first?

~SC~

i dont know, i hoped the lights would turn back on and i didn't think my buddy was training that day but he happened to call me so i picked up my **** and rode over there.

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    truly dedicated work your as* of while everyone else quits props bro!

That same sh*t happened to me and my bro, but it was like 9PM at the time so it was pitch black in the gym. Everyone left, but we said screw it and lifted anyway. We had to use a lighter to be able to pick out the right weights, lol it was crazy.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    so you worked out in total darkness?

There was some light coming through the windows from buildings a few blocks down that still had power. Not enough light to do anything though, so yeah it was pretty much complete darkness.

at least we know what seperates people from champions

Thread Information