marka is offline Associate Member

anyone get uncontrolable laziness??

Does anyone ever get into these modes where you dont do anything for maybe 2 days....I am talking work days.........I get into this, and feel like shet.... it almost seems uncontrolable at times. I am just going through one of these. I wonder if this equates to failure, or if it is normal. I have a ton of responsiblities, yet not even that gets me up. I later snap out of it, then work exremely hard, and productively. Can anyone relate?? Do you think very succesfull people get into this, or is it that why they get to the top cause they control these bad habits or moments? I am so afraid of failure, yet I still keep falling into this shet.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i got in my car after legs today and nearly fell asleep. Does that count?

It depends if you were supposed to be at work or some other important responsiblity, and you were out at the gym parking lot sleeping.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marka
    Does anyone ever get into these modes where you dont do anything for maybe 2 days....I am talking work days.........I get into this, and feel like shet.... it almost seems uncontrolable at times. I am just going through one of these. I wonder if this equates to failure, or if it is normal. I have a ton of responsiblities, yet not even that gets me up. I later snap out of it, then work exremely hard, and productively. Can anyone relate?? Do you think very succesfull people get into this, or is it that why they get to the top cause they control these bad habits or moments? I am so afraid of failure, yet I still keep falling into this shet.

Yeah i have been like that for the last five months, since i got out of the army.

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    Does anyone ever get into these modes where you dont do anything for maybe 2 days....I am talking work days.........I get into this, and feel like shet.... it almost seems uncontrolable at times.
    Yep, I occasionally go thru that... had it real bad a while back.

It's mild depression bro. You wake up in the morning and don't even feel like getting out of bed, feel like absolute crap. You just don't care about anything.

What works for me lately is to sleep it off. If I wake up in the morning and this feeling is REALLY strong, then I call in to work to tell them I'll be late, then I turn around and go back to sleep. Most of the time after 1-2 hours and then a warm shower I am ok. Of course I can only do that when my kid is with his mom... the weeks I have him this is not an option (but I find I never feel like that when he's here).

Red

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    when I'm on test i could sleep all day....i usually sleep 12 hours a day

I just got over this one. Lasted two days. I get them every 1-2 months. Thanks for the replies Red K and Milpo, it always helps to get through it knowing you are not the only one. I might be asking the same thing again in a month or two.

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    it happens when your not making enough money............i hate that eaven tho theres no such things as enough for money!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    happened to me awhile back. lasted like 6 months too. It only seems to happen to me when a series of things go wrong. I'm surprised it hasent happened to me lately the way things are going. I guess I have too much at stake right now to act like that.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    It's the pengilum if you ask me. Ups followed by downs. "Whatever goes up must come..."

Stay neutral best you can, or anticipate and plan ahead for your downs. Like L-carn said, it usually happens when you dont have money. Or rather, this is a symptom of the real problem... the pengilum swinging backwards. Feast or famin, happens all through life.

Know it's coming, know it's a opportunity to test your strength and know you'll be better of 'saving up' your nickles and dimes for these rainy days.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    yea it happens to me , but its prob from overtraining, eating to much, and partying on the weekends

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I think everybody goes through that...I get like that a lot when it rains, or when I'm sick.

Thread Information