Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Do more research on the face, it's just those few pictures from that angle with the shadowing that make it look like it was designed to be a face, or designed at all.
    That's what I found at first too....keep looking bro

Anyone seen Alien VS Predator?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    That's what I found at first too....keep looking bro
    If you get the shots from the side, it just looks like a mound.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Aliens = anti-christ

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/angelicconspiracy.html

Read this whole thing, man sooooo much of it makes sence but if so we must really think about things... It all makes sence... But if so our gov't must stop gaining technological advances from the "aliens", why so? Read why... It relates the bible to aliens, aliens arn't really aliens they are anti-christ sons of gods, the fallen angels...

Also, b4 the great apocolypse and the return of christ, the anti-christ will come and appear to be the true messiah(but is really a fake) and will trick and deceive and manipulate many people including christians...

Just go watch Stargate unclemoney.

Lol, I duno what to belive, but it does make a good bit of sence, by the way was that intended as an insult or what??? I assume stargate has something to do with aliens??? I duno....

I'm not some nut on this stuff, just reading this thread sort of made me interested.... here's a qoute from the bible...

Matthew 24:24
    For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I copy pasted that from the same site above in the link....

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    "A_PRO"

what does in 2012, they will be active mean??????

Yeah A_pro what does that mean? I'm assuming something with the elcto magnetic fields/grids will be extremely powerful in those particular areas or something of that sort???

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    i find it very hard to believe that these "aliens" would cum to an uncolonised planet for whatever reason then built all this stuff then just leave. I faliens were that well advanced then why did they use stone and not something a bit more spectacular
    just because stone isnt spectacular to us now doesn't mean in the time they (if they did build the pyramids) did it, it wasn't spectacular. supposevely those things have been here before christ

on another note: I had the same class again today and my teacher was discussing once again egypt and egyptians bla bla bla...we got to the part where he talked about Tut ...KING TUT that is. i learned that he was a 13 year old pharoah and heres something else...They can't determine whether or not he was a boy or girl. They actually think he had both genitalia. If you guys know about Tut you know he ruled not so long and got assasinated then they buried his tomb in secrecy in a chamber and told noeone. We the US found the tomb. He was explaining to us that they didn't know once again whether he was a boy, girl, or had both genitalia. Hermaphrodite if have you. He also told us that "WE" think that because he was a hermaphrodite he might have been pregnant and thats why he was killed. I dont know if thats physically possible but it is what is. I saw pics of his tomb and drawings on the walls of his tomb and all that crap and he clearly pointed out to us that he in fact had breast. Talk about gyno....LOL but anyways his father the pharoah before him also had breast. So you see these gold statues being build of king TUT with breasts. incredible ****, i learn something new in this class everyday. You might be thinking hmmm what does this have to do with aliens? he also stated that at that time egyptians would pluck each and every hair off their body. pubic hair included...everyone they were totally bald but in public they would wear fake mustaches, fake hair, fake eye lashes...w/e my teacher also stated that they did this for religious beleifs and that maybe they were trying to look like the classic typical alien...bald head, no hair anywhere. Infriti being king tut's mother was considered a thing of beauty and she looked like a **** alien with no hair and a big ass head.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    Talk about gyno....LOL
    LOL.....

here is exactly the sculpture or w/e i saw....you can easily see he/she "The king" has breasts and has a feminen body that was pear shaped

http://www.sas.upenn.edu/African_Stu...King_12136.gif

oh yeah and they also found an unborn baby in his tomb which is likely with women to find unborn babies cause they take them out mumify them and put them in the same tomb......so the big question is why is there an unborn baby in his tomb? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    "A_PRO"

what does in 2012, they will be active mean??????
    It does not mean anything other then that it is the date when the Solar System will have gone in a complete circle, or a Solar Year. Also the end of the Myan Calender. Which some thought to be the end of time, but it's just as far as they could see, which is pretty impressive.

The date when orion's belt will line up with the three great pyramids.
    Last edited by Psychotron; 03-01-2005 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    It does not mean anything other then that it is the date when the Solar System will have gone in a complete circle, or a Solar Year. Also the end of the Myan Calender. Which some thought to be the end of time, but it's just as far as they could see, which is pretty impressive.

The date when orion's belt will line up with the three great pyramids.
    That and it's the "year of the dragon"

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    At the end of every cosmic cycle, ie cosmic year, has been followed by catastrophe.

We are already beginning to see the evidence of that which is leading to the great catastrophe. Atlanteans were crushed by water. We will die of fire. This has is known, as will happen as such as the sun will rise tomorrow. It's a cycle, like winter, summer, fall.

The reason for this catastrophe is not 100% understood by those who study it. Though, most feel strongly that it is caused by the cronologically-precise timing in which sun spots occur. Massive rupturs by the sun happening once every 20,000 years or so causing a huge magnetic disturbance in the solar system. Previous sun spots are thought to have 'tilted' the earth on it's axis -- you can imagine the power behind them.

As far as my comment about them being "active" again in 2012 -- those who die either ascend and leave the physical plane for good, descend and painfully burn out their impurities and the remenates of their ego, or are mediatly or immediately reborn. Should anylive throught the great catastrophe, they could use the pyramids as a the ascended masters from the past did -- to quickly reach a state of Jinnus and enter the superior worlds.

This is not heaven and hell, for they are not a place or a time. Heaven and hell, by all means, is a state of being. Jinnus however, is a place in time and the pyramids (when active) are like a doorway between physcial reality and that of Jinnus.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro
    At the end of every cosmic cycle, ie cosmic year, has been followed by catastrophe.

We are already beginning to see the evidence of that which is leading to the great catastrophe. Atlanteans were crushed by water. We will die of fire. This has is known, as will happen as such as the sun will rise tomorrow. It's a cycle, like winter, summer, fall.

The reason for this catastrophe is not 100% understood by those who study it. Though, most feel strongly that it is caused by the cronologically-precise timing in which sun spots occur. Massive rupturs by the sun happening once every 20,000 years or so causing a huge magnetic disturbance in the solar system. Previous sun spots are thought to have 'tilted' the earth on it's axis -- you can imagine the power behind them.

As far as my comment about them being "active" again in 2012 -- those who die either ascend and leave the physical plane for good, descend and painfully burn out their impurities and the remenates of their ego, or are mediatly or immediately reborn. Should anylive throught the great catastrophe, they could use the pyramids as a the ascended masters from the past did -- to quickly reach a state of Jinnus and enter the superior worlds.

This is not heaven and hell, for they are not a place or a time. Heaven and hell, by all means, is a state of being. Jinnus however, is a place in time and the pyramids (when active) are like a doorway between physcial reality and that of Jinnus.
    where the hell do you learn this stuff?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

interesting theory

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    any exact dates of apocalypse or is it just sometime during 2012

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    if u understand the secret of the pyramids u can unlock the secret juice l8r

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    if u understand the secret of the pyramids u can unlock the secret juice l8r
    huh?

Yes, there is an exact date. Though many small catastrophies will lead up to the great catastrophe.

The great catastrophe, the precise moment, is in Decemenber 2012. If you want the exact date, I urge you to take time and research it yourself. Surely you'll learn a lot of the way...

It is better not to count the days however, and live in the here and now from moment to moment. Because for all you know, tomorrow may be your last day.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    I just wonder how the stones is Balbek were cut and moved...

http://www.tmeg.com/artifacts/baalbek/baalbek.htm

Oh, no machine ever built can move one TODAY.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, there is an exact date. Though many small catastrophies will lead up to the great catastrophe.

The great catastrophe, the precise moment, is in Decemenber 2012. If you want the exact date, I urge you to take time and research it yourself. Surely you'll learn a lot of the way...

It is better not to count the days however, and live in the here and now from moment to moment. Because for all you know, tomorrow may be your last day.
    2012 is just when their calender ends.....they dont say the end of the world...... world is not going to end in 7 years.

here is a summary from the book "Maya Cosmogenesis 2012"

1: The Maya used a 'Long Count' calendar, which the current longest cycle is dated to end on the 21 December 2012.
    2: The Maya picked an end date of this cycle [rather than a start date] because they had calculated that on that date the Sun would be in the exact center of the Milky Way, the Galactic Equator. In Mayan thought this 'dark cleft of the Milky Way had particular mythical significance.
    3: In order to set this end date the Maya must have been able to calculate very exactly the Precession of the Equinoxes, because it is this phenomenon which appears to move the Winter Solstice Sun around the Ecliptic to be in the significant place in 2012.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this stuff is extremely interesting. I've thought for some time that one of two things were most likely. (1) Aliens put them here as some type of marker to return or as part of a interstellar guidance system (2) Human beings have already been through a cycle (or more) of existence.

sigh

Ummmm. Why the **** would aliens need navigational beacons on earth???
    If they can manage to navigate through space light-years away, I HIGHLY DOUBT they would need three stone pyramids to help them land on the ground.
    How retarded could an advanced race of being be if they need a run way to land, yet they can build flying saucers.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who built these pyramids of egypt? man or something else?-pic1055.jpg   who built these pyramids of egypt? man or something else?-cleopatre.jpg  

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

Interesting.

A Pro, do you belive this 100%, that there will be something major in 2012?

I think something major is gonna happen march of 2012........I'm gonna be turning 29...****, im getting old

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Ummmm. Why the **** would aliens need navigational beacons on earth???
    If they can manage to navigate through space light-years away, I HIGHLY DOUBT they would need three stone pyramids to help them land on the ground.
    How retarded could an advanced race of being be if they need a run way to land, yet they can build flying saucers.
    Wow, I haven't thought about it, but you are right. It's like, why would human beings who have GPS, cell phones, airplanes, automobiles, etc need road signs and sh*t for directions. Retards.

Thanks for clearing that up for me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Interesting.
    A Pro, do you belive this 100%, that there will be something major in 2012?
    Yes I do.

If I were to narrow it down, I'd say it's either one of three things 1) Nuclear fallout, 2) Yosemite blowing back up, 3) Asteroid shower. While I can't say for sure, it may quite possibility we all of these things combined.

The prophecies say that it will "rain fire" and that the Aryan race die of fire -- but it does't take a prophecy to see Yosemite acting back up for the first time in 10,000 yrs, or that for the first time in Aryan history we have the capacity to destory the planet 10x over with our own weapons.

The sun is about to set on our cosmic day... so tuck the kiddies in bed, pray and get ready for the Big Man Upstairs to turn off all the lights.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Yes I do.

If I were to narrow it down, I'd say it's either one of three things 1) Nuclear fallout, 2) Yosemite blowing back up, 3) Asteroid shower. While I can't say for sure, it may quite possibility we all of these things combined.

The prophecies say that it will "rain fire" and that the Aryan race die of fire -- but it does't take a prophecy to see Yosemite acting back up for the first time in 10,000 yrs, or that for the first time in Aryan history we have the capacity to destory the planet 10x over with our own weapons.

The sun is about to set on our cosmic day... so tuck the kiddies in bed, pray and get ready for the Big Man Upstairs to turn off all the lights.

so you think the sun is gonna burn out????

Wow, this is some pretty interesting shiat. Check out this site, dude explains everything.

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

No I don't think the sun will burn out.

What about blow up??? Like super nolva...

I am going to post this on a door, and thouroughly laugh at it in 2012.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Did no1 else read this - The tribulation, or End Times will officially begin when (Dan.9:27) Israel signs a treaty with the head of the government of unified Europe to establish a Jewish temple in Jerusalem and resume the ancient sacrificial system of worship there. That to me is pretty mental, since it was written so long ago, yet says about a unified europe, which is on its way and about the building of a jewish temple in jerusalem. !
    Last edited by MASTER; 03-03-2005 at 03:16 PM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I haven't thought about it, but you are right. It's like, why would human beings who have GPS, cell phones, airplanes, automobiles, etc need road signs and sh*t for directions. Retards.

Thanks for clearing that up for me bro.

Yeah. That is quite a similarity. Driving a car compared to flying a jet or a space ship. Think they need road signs in space???
    Tell me this. If you have gone somewhere once or twice, do you need to look in a mapbook to figure out how to get there again?

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Yeah. That is quite a similarity. Driving a car compared to flying a jet or a space ship. Think they need road signs in space???
    Tell me this. If you have gone somewhere once or twice, do you need to look in a mapbook to figure out how to get there again?

Sometimes yea, like when there is traffic.

I think the anti christ is on the Satanic bible thread...look out!

If you ever had read any of the bible it actualy does say there will be an anti christ that will even fool the majority of people and will appear to be the messiah (even ones who are hard to trick)... Which is sort of spookey....

But anyways all I know is I don't really care too much because I'm too busy workingout and recovering from the workouts...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information