Angelis is offline Banned

Car Accident (JOKE)

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident, Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left but fortunately we are not hurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be really good friends."

The man thinking their might be a bright side to this, replied, "I agree with you completely."

The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely we must drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man shakes his head in agreement, opens it and takes a few very large swigs from the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police."

chevy44 is offline Member
    scandalous hoe bag!!! good joke

statuZ is offline Banned
    please stop posting all of these joke threads, it gets old after the first one.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    please stop posting all of these joke threads, it gets old after the first one.
    Theres where 5 threads but they were long so I didnt wanna clump them all together... If they were all posted by different people you wouldnt be saying its getting old now stop trying to show off and just dont post...

Thread Information