soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member

what would u do?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/pizzafight.wmv
    what would u guys do in a situation like that?
    broken eye socket, broken nose, broken jaw...ouch!

i just saw the other thread on this...sorry about the repeat, but this is actually the full video,

After a hit like that, I am not sure you would be doing much of anything. I am surprised the guy stayed on his feet.

what if u were one of the other losers standing in there and just watching?

Well, I carry a concealed 9mm (legally) so I don't worry about too much. Normally I stay out of **** like that, but I am not sure if I could on this one.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i would nevr of let that guy get that close to me. if u know there goin to be punches hit them first when they dont expect it. size dont mean **** neither. but if i really didnt think i could take him i would crack him in the face. then kick him in the nuts. always remeber theres no such thing as a dirty fighter. u fight to win. no matter what u gotta do.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    The first hit he didnt connect very well if you look closely. But after a hit like that I would go down and stay down until I regained my composure and then possibly get up. But I dont know why he stayed on his feet the whole time.

well, i'm not worried about fighting a guy like that if i had to fight him. i've been doing mma all my life. i'm saying, if u were one of the guys standing around in that pizza place, would u have done anything or no?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Look at all the people just standing there looking even after the guy leaves. I understand staying out of it while the fight. But cmon! Help the guy out!

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    The first hit he didnt connect very well if you look closely. But after a hit like that I would go down and stay down until I regained my composure and then possibly get up. But I dont know why he stayed on his feet the whole time.
    i think he connected pretty well actually. i think it was more of a forearm but i think the guy was already pretty much out of it by the time the second punch took place.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Look at all the people just standing there looking even after the guy leaves. I understand staying out of it while the fight. But cmon! Help the guy out!
    right, that's what i'm saying. but i'm pretty sure i would have done something if i were one of the other guys. maybe not hit the guy, but at least try to stop him.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have definatly done something. BDTR or was it Swole, I cant remember, either way, one of them pointed out that it would have been a bad choice to help the guy if it was just one and not all. I still would have done something myself.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if i wasnt freinds with i would let him get his ass kicked. i guess im an asshole for wanting to see someones face get impaled by an enormous black guy

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    What a bunch of bullsh!t.

The type of crap makes me want to kill a man like that -- and his demonic trash talking woman.

Two obesse people walking around causing havor, maiming people. Justice for that type of bullsh!t is death. If I was there, I would not hesitate to break his fat, disgusting neck.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i woulda leg kicked the big mofo then bite his ear till he skreamd then threaten to eat his future children... but thats just me..
    Last edited by taiboxa; 02-25-2005 at 09:29 PM.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    she musta been hungry well... if you would of done anything...i would of bit his ear off then bit on his other ear while at the same time twisting the fat under his arm pit haha......

fck that piece of sht...thank god it was all caught on camera..he'll be going to prison for aggravated assault, and belive it or not, I gaurantee he also gets charged with attempted murder.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    And theft.

Thread Information