Matrix78 is offline Associate Member

i know it's wrong but.. whos "been" with a married person

guy / girls all of ya

i met a very pretty woman just a year or so older than me, shes been married for 5 yrs, and aperently thru our talking the husband has not "been around" for the last year. well we talked and talked and then decided we both just wanted to have "fun". i know its wrong but i went and did it anyway. now i dont know how to feel i really dont think i feel any different about it, it was a good time for both of us, she knows i'm not looking to marry her. and we both got what we wanted.

i must say a woman thats been sex deprived fo the last year is an animal

it's just that feeling now of being "that guy", because i've been cheated on before and i hate cheaters, now i'm the one causeing the cheat... its so confusing.

ok now are you all reday for the twist, she has 5 kids, not all from this guy just the last few. i told her up front that that was my only issue in not persuing things further than just having good times together. i'm only 26 i couldnt see going into a relationship and bam getting 5 kids, i'd like my own some time a few that would be way too many kids.

so just wanted to share this with you all and maybe get some insight into others feelings or experiances

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    If they are officially seperated then i feel that there should not be a problem although depending on the circumstances, is he in the Army and she cannot get papers signed?

no he visits the kids from time to time, and i dont belive anything is offical, she said he wont sign the papers cause he's Amish or soemthing and wont get a divorce, and they can work it out? i didnt go into it too much, after all we were just looking to have a good time with one another

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    he's Amish or soemthing
    Are Amish people allowed to be violent? I think youre alright...

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    OPP is not cool IMO

vettewreck is offline Banned
    I have been but she was seperated. Then after about 2 months they got back together so I was outta the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Are Amish people allowed to be violent? I think youre alright...
    hhaha yeah he's not really a concern for me, she said i was biger than him, haha you can take that how you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    OPP is not cool IMO

LMAO. I agree. Would you want your wife with another dude? Respect, mon. Sure..they shouldn't be married if she is cheating, but they are. Stay away bro. Nothing good came come of it.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    This is a tough situation Bro. One that you should give some serious thought to before pursuing any further. There are clear warning signs (married - 5 kids - no real future potential). This is one of situations that can seem inviting but in actuality is a real hornest nest. There are so many beautiful women, why ask for this kind of craziness? Or, another way to put it - what positives do you see? Weigh the Pros and Cons (therein you will find your answer).

OPP is not cool IMO
    whats OPP i'm guessing its the term for what we did?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    whats OPP i'm guessing its the term for what we did?
    Other peoples pussy.. Like he owned it i guess

Other People's Pu$$y

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Other peoples pussy.. Like he owned it i guess
    It was not meant as ownership.

Just a pun from the Naughty by Nature tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    This is a tough situation Bro. One that you should give some serious thought to before pursuing any further. There are clear warning signs (married - 5 kids - no real future potential). This is one of situations that can seem inviting but in actuality is a real hornest nest. There are so many beautiful women, why ask for this kind of craziness? Or, another way to put it - what positives do you see? Weigh the Pros and Cons (therein you will find your answer).
    well see pros vers cons there really arnt to many i told her i wasn't looking to persue anything more than mutual "fun". So i'm not looking to date her at least I dont think i am? its confusing, great conversation great sex, and then bagage

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Im with ya You must be old like me too or atleast born to live throught the eighties

ahhhh ok, havent seen that one before, guess cause i've just never been in the situation but hey if you havent used it in the last year might as well put it to good use with someone elese

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Im with ya You must be old like me too or atleast born to live throught the eighties
    Yeah...I'm a 30 something

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Although great sex at the time seems like a major pro. You should be considering the husband (soon to be X), 5 kids, and the women. It is unlikely that she could feel as casually about this situation as you do. I am just looking fofward in time a bit and to the ramifications that are being caused by your actions today. It may well be worth it (only you know the details), but chances are in these types of situations the Cons HUGELY outweigh the Pros. I am just recommending that you really give it some serious thought (I am in no way judgement on you).

well see pros vers cons there really arnt to many i told her i wasn't looking to persue anything more than mutual "fun". So i'm not looking to date her at least I dont think i am? its confusing, great conversation great sex, and then bagage

not a problem bro i understand what you're saying, i guess in a way i know its wrong and i'm trying to make light of it a bit. its somthing i've never been faced with

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Although great sex at the time seems like a major pro. You should be considering the husband (soon to be X), 5 kids, and the women. It is unlikely that she could feel as casually about this situation as you do. I am just looking fofward in time a bit and to the ramifications that are being caused by your actions today. It may well be worth it (only you know the details), but chances are in these types of situations the Cons HUGELY outweigh the Pros. I am just recommending that you really give it some serious thought (I am in no way judgement on you).

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    While what you did was wrong the real blame lies at the feet of the woman since you didn't force her into anything. I hope she gets what is coming to her, the husband takes off without leaving a dime and lets see a woman with 5 kids find another sap willing to step into those shoes.

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Man i left the country for 3months and i was seperated wit my girl when i came back some duche bag had already gotten her pregnet it was a cold feeling have someone cheat on you and have another mans kid it really works both ways cuz i cheated on her alot when it hapens to you thats when it hurts!! buta I say go for it Its just to have fun

Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    Man i left the country for 3months and i was seperated wit my girl when i came back some duche bag had already gotten her pregnet it was a cold feeling have someone cheat on you and have another mans kid it really works both ways cuz i cheated on her alot when it hapens to you thats when it hurts!! buta I say go for it Its just to have fun
    man that sucks and i know what you mean about it goign both ways now

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    some duche bag had already gotten her pregnet it was a cold feeling have someone cheat on you and have another mans kid
    So you stayed with her AND had the dudes child???? WTF??

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Hell No!!!!!!

no he visits the kids from time to time, and i dont belive anything is offical, she said he wont sign the papers cause he's Amish or soemthing and wont get a divorce, and they can work it out? i didnt go into it too much, after all we were just looking to have a good time with one another
    In this siutation, i would give it some thought and most likely remove myself from this situation, is she trying to her best to get a divorce? What does she say about it?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    In this siutation, i would give it some thought and most likely remove myself from this situation, is she trying to her best to get a divorce? What does she say about it?
    i think she is she said something about "the jerk wont sign the papers" and what does she say about it... dunno, we both agree this is us just have fun with each other no commitment, so i didnt really go into it to much try to stay seperate form that part

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Who's been with a married woman? The guy who ****ed my mom has. Maybe you can go ask him.

But anyway, coming from my backround...hell ya I still would bang the **** outa any married bitch, especailly when they just wanna have "fun".
    It would kinda be different if you went through traditional courting crap like movies and dinner , and talking blah blah blah, then maybe i would feel bad about it, but even then, if she spreads her legs and gets wet, it's ultimatly on her.It's always the womans fault. A man can't turn down sexual advances unless he has a huge vaginal surplus. And yes, i still hold it against my mom that she did that. It doesn't mean i wouldn't take the guy who she ****ed out to a place far away like a back ally or the woods somwhere and beat him to death for inconvieniencing my life and making me have to contemplate this situation over and over again, trying to figure out what i think about it....but ultimatley, it's her fault.
    At the time, my dad was a very big asshole and would yell at her everyday when he came home.(don't ever work with your spause bros...EVER!)So, in a way, he kinda deserved it. I still but heads with my dad for his assholish behavior, which really seems to be deeply ingrained in him but he's much better now.

I know what you mean by being cheated on and now you feel like you are the cause of such a situation. I have been cheated on too. I know how you feel. It's like a paradox.
    However, the bottom line is...it's the woman at fault here. She's the whore.
    Your situation is easy. She consented to "fun". You didn't "romance" her. Nothing to feel bad about.

Just look at the facts:

we both just wanted to have "fun"......she knows i'm not looking to marry her. and we both got what we wanted.....i must say a woman thats been sex deprived fo the last year is an animal .....she has 5 kids, not all from this guy just the last FEW.
    Come on dude...she's a sex addict!
    Treat her like a pig!

Ya know...i wish the guy who ****ed my mom would have bent her over, gave it to her rough, pulled out, and spunked on her face and said "How do ya like that bitch?!" the last time they shagged, just so she would now what a whore she was being.
    I think that's what you should do with this girl when you're done with her. Unless of course she nows your real name, in which case she may get angry and try to sue you saying you raped her. Women can be crazy.

peace.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Plain and simple.... she's married. Should never have pursued it and since it's done..... I'd stay clear. My ex-wife cheated on me, so I know what it feels like. Respect is something I believe in and when a woman is married, whether happily or not, us "men" owe it to the husband to stear clear.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Who's been with a married woman? The guy who ****ed my mom has. Maybe you can go ask him.

But anyway, coming from my backround...hell ya I still would bang the **** outa any married bitch, especailly when they just wanna have "fun".
    It would kinda be different if you went through traditional courting crap like movies and dinner , and talking blah blah blah, then maybe i would feel bad about it, but even then, if she spreads her legs and gets wet, it's ultimatly on her.It's always the womans fault. A man can't turn down sexual advances unless he has a huge vaginal surplus. And yes, i still hold it against my mom that she did that. It doesn't mean i wouldn't take the guy who she ****ed out to a place far away like a back ally or the woods somwhere and beat him to death for inconvieniencing my life and making me have to contemplate this situation over and over again, trying to figure out what i think about it....but ultimatley, it's her fault.
    At the time, my dad was a very big asshole and would yell at her everyday when he came home.(don't ever work with your spause bros...EVER!)So, in a way, he kinda deserved it. I still but heads with my dad for his assholish behavior, which really seems to be deeply ingrained in him but he's much better now.

I know what you mean by being cheated on and now you feel like you are the cause of such a situation. I have been cheated on too. I know how you feel. It's like a paradox.
    However, the bottom line is...it's the woman at fault here. She's the whore.
    Your situation is easy. She consented to "fun". You didn't "romance" her. Nothing to feel bad about.

Just look at the facts:

Come on dude...she's a sex addict!
    Treat her like a pig!

Ya know...i wish the guy who ****ed my mom would have bent her over, gave it to her rough, pulled out, and spunked on her face and said "How do ya like that bitch?!" the last time they shagged, just so she would now what a whore she was being.
    I think that's what you should do with this girl when you're done with her. Unless of course she nows your real name, in which case she may get angry and try to sue you saying you raped her. Women can be crazy.

peace.
    Holy ****! That was like 20 some years of repressed rage.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    all I can say is that if she has had 5 kids with several fathers - make sure arent daddy #6

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Fun, huh!!!!

~SC~

guy / girls all of ya

i met a very pretty woman just a year or so older than me, shes been married for 5 yrs, and aperently thru our talking the husband has not "been around" for the last year. well we talked and talked and then decided we both just wanted to have "fun". i know its wrong but i went and did it anyway. now i dont know how to feel i really dont think i feel any different about it, it was a good time for both of us, she knows i'm not looking to marry her. and we both got what we wanted.

i must say a woman thats been sex deprived fo the last year is an animal

it's just that feeling now of being "that guy", because i've been cheated on before and i hate cheaters, now i'm the one causeing the cheat... its so confusing.

ok now are you all reday for the twist, she has 5 kids, not all from this guy just the last few. i told her up front that that was my only issue in not persuing things further than just having good times together. i'm only 26 i couldnt see going into a relationship and bam getting 5 kids, i'd like my own some time a few that would be way too many kids.

so just wanted to share this with you all and maybe get some insight into others feelings or experiances

haa i take it you've been?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Fun, huh!!!!

~SC~

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

hhaha yeah he's not really a concern for me, she said i was biger than him, haha you can take that how you want to

bro, guns still exist. just a reminder to you.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i banged a lab instructor of mine once. she was married, however no longer together...they didnt get divoced or move apart only for financial reasons, which was a mutal agreement between the two of them. she says he and her have seperate rooms to sleep, and he goes off for the weekends to do whatever

so i hit it only once though, kinda regretted it. felt like a home wrecker, even though they got divorced right after she got her masters and finsihed shcool.

she had 3 kids. she brought the youngest over and put him to bed at my house. that almost killed the deal...

BDTR is offline Retired
    As long as they're no longer together, then I wouldn't care. But if they're still working things out or are still together, I'd stay away just out of respect.. UNless of course I didn't like the guy... in which case there would be video of it sent to him.

<Britney Spears> "opps I did it agian..."
    <Lionel Richie> "All night long...."

hahaha get my drift

probably wont anymore for a while thought just had to get some pent up energy outta my system

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    haa i take it you've been?
    Yeah, me and a married Latina at my old publishing company.

2+ years of sercretive stuff.

Can't lie and say it wasn't a blast, it was.

Turned out to get very ugly, like Fatal Attraction meets A Thin Line Between Love and Hate, but during the festivities it was a part of my life I'll never forget.

It's not right, no, but I live in the real world and it happens.

~SC~

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Was going to stay out of this one after my " married women off limits thread?" but what the hell, had many, many married chics. They are alot of hassle, but they are sooooo easy!!! Staying away from them now because I'm too busy at the salon to mess with the trouble makers.
    You should see what is coming into the salon

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Holy ****! That was like 20 some years of repressed rage.
    Really, you got some issues.....and your views on this are warped.

Thread Information