Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63

i still have this nintendo, i remember my dad bought it to me in the 80's i still have it , i remember some games in it like contra,mario,binaryland...

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Atarri!!!! Asteroid, Combat, Frogger, Defender, Pitfall, and of course...... Pac-Man.

I still have them to, along with my G.I. Joe's, transformers, and my Garbage Pal trading cards....LMAO!!!
    Oh yeah... Pong, Frogger and Pac Man...lmao those where the days

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    we were poor so I didn't have a lot of cool stuff like some of you guys. My favorite was the little green army men that came like 100 in a bag. I would spend hours setting them up in a battle scene in my room and then take like 5 minutes for them all to get killed.
    Dont feel bad bro I was basically spoiled, (I got allot of what I wanted), and I had those for a long time they went along with my marble/POG (MilkCap) collection phase (Laugh I know u wanna, but u know u had em too )
    I loved those little army men... set some snipers up on the bed and chairs... and grenade throwers throwing grenades at the hordes of men... I even broke a few so they had wounded... what kinda f*cking war doesnt have wounded ppl ... I went to Clifton Hill in Niagra Falls (for those of you that are american... its a hill leading to the falls filled with places like ...Ripply's Believe it or not, Guinness Book of world records, Wax Museum, and lots of arcades and other fun things to do) I was there with one of my little cousins one time they had piles of those little army men so with the tickets I had won I bought my little cousin a whole huge bag of those... he loved em... they never get old...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    RUBIX CUBE!!!!!!

Everybody had one.

On keychains no less.

~SC~
    **** you... to this day I havent solved one of those things the best I ever got was all but 2 sides done... but they were so close I had two lines and two squares of the side done done but stupid cube never let me get that little square there without messing it all up.
    Last edited by Angelis; 02-27-2005 at 05:10 AM.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    i still have this nintendo, i remember my dad bought it to me in the 80's i still have it , i remember some games in it like contra,mario,binaryland...
    Contra!!! hell yeah!!! remember the cheat codes for contra?? up up down down left right left right abab or some sh1t...

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Contra!!! hell yeah!!! remember the cheat codes for contra?? up up down down left right left right abab or some sh1t...
    yea but i remember the cheat was up up down down right left right left abab,mario was the best

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information