maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Girlfriend just left me...........

bro's my gf just left me worst feeling ever man......dunno what 2 do........ this sucks man.......i really liked her. n the stupid part is she thinks i was fukin around on her when i really wasnt wat should i do????

seanw is offline Banned
    Depends on what you want to do. What makes her think you were fuking around on her ?. If she up and left you with no proof then it seems to me she just wants out and is using that as an excuse. You will get over it. Remember, there is plenty more pussy in the catterie (sp?).

BDTR is offline Retired
    How long were you together? Try and take a little time apart then approach her in a rational non desperate manner.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Sorry but why is it everyone appears to post their girlfriend trouble here? Surely you people have real life experience? Hmmm....

As some have stated it depends on, well how long you were with her, if she still has feelings for you too -which after only just leaving you she will. The sooner you speak to her the bettet

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Sorry but why is it everyone appears to post their girlfriend trouble here? Surely you people have real life experience? Hmmm....

As some have stated it depends on, well how long you were with her, if she still has feelings for you too -which after only just leaving you she will. The sooner you speak to her the bettet

I agree with messy. Time if of the essence when dealing with a situation like yours. If you did not cheat simply prove it to her. You back off for a few weeks and one of her friends might try to set her up to get her mind away from her problems...Women are evil like that!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Sometimes going at it head on right away is the best bet, but from experience I've had woman just NEED a small break from me if they feel smothered. Then again, i've overlooked the fact that she thinks you cheated on her, if you didn't infact do so, then just confront the problem head on right away.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I agree with messy. Time if of the essence when dealing with a situation like yours. If you did not cheat simply prove it to her. You back off for a few weeks and one of her friends might try to set her up to get her mind away from her problems...Women are evil like that!
    agree 100%, or the reason she broke up is because she had some other guy.

women =

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I had this exact same problem two wks ago. I was out withe her cousin at the time. I just said to her that if I wanted to do anythin like that then I doubt i would do it with her cousin standing right next to me.

If your g/f doesnt believe you then there isnt really any trust there. And if you aint got trust then your both fu*ked really. Nothin I say will help ease the pain as I know first hand. Do what I done and go get drunk for a few days then reflect on it afterwards and give yourselfs time alone to think.

Me and my g/f are sort of fine now although she still doesnt 100% believe me but im prepared to work at it.

good luck

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    Well on the lighter side, I'm f*****g around on my girlfriend, with my bosses daughter. Now thats balls, too much test I guess.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    After my first cycle my girlfriend left me. that was hard. its tough to step off a cycle as it is.. But the good thing was that she moved and that helped soooooo much. I didn't realize that at the moment but after while.
    My advice is to cut all connection with her. dont call, erase her number, don't go to places she is, dont go places you used to go togheter etc. I know that when its just happened you dont think this way, but its whats best.

Be strong !! Go to the gym and let agression come out thrue there.

another thing that was hard was that she moved to aia napa ( cyprus) . and after some week she was on front page on the biggest newspapper here in sweden...

Swedish girls go to aia napa to have sex... wild sex partys all nights long.. ETC ..

THAT was tough...

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedupdog
    Well on the lighter side, I'm f*****g around on my girlfriend, with my bosses daughter. Now thats balls, too much test I guess.
    aww man , yep the test always gets u.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    In the future post this is the Lounge forum. Hold your head up high as best you can and give her space because separation DOES make the heart grow fonder. It is part of maturing and how much you will mature from this depends on how you react. So in the future you now know not to give your g/f any reasons to suspect that you are cheating.

Women are self conscious and suspicious by nature. Sometimes they just need reassurance. Give it time, and try to be a sincere good guy. Time will tell. I agree with Blue, keep your head up and keep your self-esteem up, It will work out the way it is supposed to if YOU do the right things.

Train Hard.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Honesty and trust is the biggest thing to over come I think here.

Just call her and ask her, "Is it you really think i'm cheating? or is it somthing else? I just need to know". Tell her you just want to know so you can have closure, you realize she is gone either way. IF its then because she has another guy in her life, call her a ****ing whore and tell her thanks for staying out of your life.

It does take time, I've went though the worse 10 days of my life recently and I'm just starting to come around and get strong again.

Good luck to ya what ever you do.

Well theres this girl i talk 2, n she wanted 2 meetup with me for coffee or watever. I guess i neglected 2 tell her i have a gf, and turns out my gfs friend knew this girl and told my gf. And i mean i seriously had no intention of fukin around whatsoever, but shes just chocked that i talked 2 this girl and that i was gonna go see her, so i guess yea it is partly my fault. But she still thinks that the reason i was gonna go see that girl was to fuk around and now that she knows im just coverin my tracks. Which isnt true. Guess im gonna just not gonna call her for a few days and see if she calls me.

I agree! You should take some time and think about things (maybe take a grammer and punctuation class to clear you head, just joking). Sometimes time is the best medicine(sp) for ANYTHING.

Alex

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Time doesnt heal all wounds.. The movement of cold hard steal does. along with some PeRKaSeTz and FLeXaRoLs

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Well theres this girl i talk 2, n she wanted 2 meetup with me for coffee or watever. I guess i neglected 2 tell her i have a gf, and turns out my gfs friend knew this girl and told my gf. And i mean i seriously had no intention of fukin around whatsoever, but shes just chocked that i talked 2 this girl and that i was gonna go see her, so i guess yea it is partly my fault. But she still thinks that the reason i was gonna go see that girl was to fuk around and now that she knows im just coverin my tracks. Which isnt true. Guess im gonna just not gonna call her for a few days and see if she calls me.

Where did you meet the girl you talk to? Sounds like a set up to me to see if you'd cheat.

maxex is offline Member
    Bro, you need to go on the offensive and make her think that she's the one who Fked up, give her a day or 2 then call her and say: " I understand you were upset and acted irrationally, its a shame you cant trust me and im willing to forgive you for that, but this is your last chance, ill give u a couple days to think about it but im not waiting around forever.." You have to twist things around a little.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Bro, you need to go on the offensive and make her think that she's the one who Fked up, give her a day or 2 then call her and say: " I understand you were upset and acted irrationally, its a shame you cant trust me and im willing to forgive you for that, but this is your last chance, ill give u a couple days to think about it but im not waiting around forever.." You have to twist things around a little.
    Exactly brotha

I hate to do this but im about to bust out some Hard Core Old SKeWL WizDOME... it goes a lil like this
    "Be a Jerk, for some ungodly known reason women are attracted to and will always stay with a guy who is a jerk or bastard."(its beyond me) So wat you need to do is kall her some names and be a bad person and that will bring her back in a Heart BEAT. or drive her away for good ... either way its win win right?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Don't let it get to you man. I went through the same $hIt a couple of years ago, I was with this girl for 2yrs then we had a snowball affect. You know were problems just keep balling up and never get better. I can't say that my advice would be good or bad, but if I could do it all over again I would say make her make the first move. Thats the hardest thing to do, but trust me sometimes that is all they want, just a little time for themselves. Whatever happens don't let it bring you down, everything in life happens for a reason, and thats just the way it is. Keep us members posted, good luck

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well...you screwed up by not telling that other girl you have a girlfriend. How many other times have you chatted up a girl and not told her you had a girlfriend? You have planted the seed of doubt and mistrust in her mind.....and it's going to take some work on your part to make her trust you again.

Give her a day or so to calm down. Call her and own up to what you did. You didn't cheat. But we don't want to feel like our boyfriends are out there disrespecting us and our relationship by chatting up other women. I don't care if my man talks to women.....but if they try to invite him anywhere he **** well better pass .... because he has a girlfirend.

At the same time.....if a guy talks to me....asks me out. I am polite to them, and refuse...I have a man and I won't disrespect him or us that way.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    She'll come back, they always do, and when she does hopefully you wont want her back!!!

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i think there's somethin like 6 billion people on the planet. there are more women than men. so give or take, there's probably 3/12 to 4 billion women in the world. just get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    i think there's somethin like 6 billion people on the planet. there are more women than men. so give or take, there's probably 3/12 to 4 billion women in the world. just get another one.
    thats all fine an dandy but for some of us .. like me.. have difficulty w/ this scenerio because the majority of the womenz out there are outta our league

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Messy, why do people post on here? Real life experience? I have boots older than you and I still like to have a fresh perspective. You bonehead!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Sorry, Max move on , cut your losses and thank the Lord for saving you. Everytime a relationship goes south (before marriage) you have just dodged a nasty bullet!

thanks 4 the advice guys. Yea im just gonna not call her for a few days and see if she decides to call me. Maybe ill use Maxex's advice and turn things around on her. But whatever happens ill keep you guys posted. Hopefully sh*t works out. Thanks for the input bros.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    thanks 4 the advice guys. Yea im just gonna not call her for a few days and see if she decides to call me. Maybe ill use Maxex's advice and turn things around on her. But whatever happens ill keep you guys posted. Hopefully sh*t works out. Thanks for the input bros.
    There ya go, from experience it has a high success rate. she will probably be in shock at first and get mad, but dont give in.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I think we are all different.. If my girl was checking out another guy and pretended she wasn't my girl or some ****, I would have dumped her. It's easy to say now though..

It's hard when it comes to fealings though... I remember one time I had something going on with a chick that was literally on everybodies lips (in front of my eyes too). I had to watch her and keep other guys away from her...WTF was I doing? My fealings were so strong.. I was so in love with this nice girl that turned out to be the biggest slut I've ever met. Anyways... calm down.. if you want her back and if she loves you, she will deffinitely come back to you. If she has strong fealings it will be too hard to stay away.. she's probably hurt because you think of other girls (obviously..but you are a man so it's nothing to do about that)...and she wants to hurt you back a little, if you know what I mean..

Good luck..
    Last edited by ace ventura; 02-26-2005 at 06:33 PM.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Messy, why do people post on here? Real life experience? I have boots older than you and I still like to have a fresh perspective. You bonehead!
    Oh be quiet, dont make me ban you.

Thread Information