D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

who went to law school,any lawyers?

im in my last year of college,and i trying to think about after college if i wanna go get my masters or get my law degree... I wanna focus on BUSINESS LAW

anyway how hard was law school in general? did it kill your social life, is it like the tv's where people are just crammed up...

im in florida so im thinking about University of Miami , or Nova University, thanx

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    AR makes it harder for me to study, these bastards almost made me miss school last week, but i imagine law school would be worse, but then again i'm still an undergrad

LOL dang any real rational answers, JUICE MAKES IT HARD TO STUDY is very true LOL

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    IM in canada so things are different.. Business Law is good IMO especially if you don't want to have to deal with defending criminals who have rapped and killed girls.. I would not be able to be a prosecuter or defense lawyer in any of those cases. so Business law is great to be in! its only 2 years of school its not that bad bro.. The BAR exam is the worst and its not even that bad from what I hear from Americans.. Over hear its a joke!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    LOL dang any real rational answers, JUICE MAKES IT HARD TO STUDY is very true LOL
    no, i'm serious
    F*ck All You Ar A**holes

is the BAR EXAM a reall killer ?

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I know a bunch of law students. Here is what they tell me.
    1. Your social life won't be killed, but it will revolve around law. You will hang out with law school students, study with them, and go out to law students happy hour once per week. Expect to be able to go out 2 night per week.
    2. The BAR is not necessarily hard (depends on the state, FLorida may be one of the harder states, I believe the attorney general failed it like 3 times), the LSAT is supposedly harder.
    3. Make no mistake about it. You will go to hell.

****it why does florida have to be so ****in hard

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    It is not neccessarily hard. I'm sure the A.G. had political connections to become A.G. If you can do good on the LSAT, then you will do fine, as long as you put in the time. Remeber the old addage about law school:
    THe A students become trial lawyers. The b students become professors. The C students become judges.....or something like that.

lol im gonna be a C student LOL

I'm in my 3rd year of law school right now. It sucks, and I hate it. But, it's really nothing to worry about. You have to do alot of reading and writing, but you get used to it. The worst part for me, is the writing, and also the people. So many losers. I wanna punch them all in the face. You know they type...they raise their hands every 2 seconds and ask ridiculous questions to kiss the teachers ass and to make the other students think theyre really smart. I don;t really hang out with too many law school people. I have my 3 or 4 close friends, and thats it. It's sefinately not a social thing...unless you feel like talking about law school stuff 24-7, which I'm assuming you don't. To answer your questons though..it doesn't ruin your social life... I still go out pretty much every weekend, still lift everyday. As long as you read everynight for class, you'll be fine. It's really not as hard as people make it out to be. PM me if you have any questions, I'm glad to help out.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    I'm in my 3rd year of law school right now. It sucks, and I hate it. But, it's really nothing to worry about. You have to do alot of reading and writing, but you get used to it. The worst part for me, is the writing, and also the people. So many losers. I wanna punch them all in the face. You know they type...they raise their hands every 2 seconds and ask ridiculous questions to kiss the teachers ass and to make the other students think theyre really smart. I don;t really hang out with too many law school people. I have my 3 or 4 close friends, and thats it. It's sefinately not a social thing...unless you feel like talking about law school stuff 24-7, which I'm assuming you don't. To answer your questons though..it doesn't ruin your social life... I still go out pretty much every weekend, still lift everyday. As long as you read everynight for class, you'll be fine. It's really not as hard as people make it out to be. PM me if you have any questions, I'm glad to help out.
    The EXACT same story with me. Especially the punching losers that raise their hands.........only diff I have a really big group of friends from diff schools mostly buisness

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    The EXACT same story with me. Especially the punching losers that raise their hands.........only diff I have a really big group of friends from diff schools mostly buisness
    I also have a group of friends... I was just saying that I don't have too many friends from law school. But anyway..those hand-raising losers piss me off.

im in my senior year of college about ,2semesters left graduate in the fall term with a business marketing degree, want to study law and study the area of law dealing with property law,ownership ,sales AKA BUSINESS LAW

caprock82 is offline New Member
    Let me tell you, Property class (second semester 1L) sucks bad, bad, bad!!! Will learn all about fee simple absolute, contingent remainder, etc. But good luck in law school!!

greekmuscle is offline New Member

poppa pump where do you go to school?

i got into uva and northwestern but im thinking ill go to uga since im from georgia and it'll save me $80000. this debt scares the **** out of me. i want to stay in the southeast anyway so i think this is the better choice. any opinions?

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to LSU Law this fall... get to watch em tear up the bulldogs this year.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my gf and her friend

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    are at seton hall law now. one is a first year other is getting ready to start studying for the bar in june. i would say you're desricption is to a T from what my gf tells me, especially about the nerd 115 lb mama's boy she said she see there evryday. she ****ign has guys in her class, that no joke, there ****ign moms pack them lunch!i swear to god

Thread Information