unclemoney is offline Senior Member

rejected by a slut..... BLEH

Man, the other night I got rejected but a slut, wtf lol... I've seen the dudes she has done before and they're ugly as sh!t and small too.... Ahh o well who gives a crap.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

must have been on her slutty period.

some girls like small girly men tho pisses me off, they might as well turn lezbo if they want their guys to act like women, at least we might get to see some hot girl on girl action.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well, if she is a slut then be thankfull.......you still have your health
    hahaha

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Your last rejection thread didn't go so well for you, so I'd be careful.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Man, the other night I got rejected but a slut, wtf lol... I've seen the dudes she has done before and they're ugly as sh!t and small too.... Ahh o well who gives a crap.
    Did you show her your 'Arnold' photo?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Did you show her your 'Arnold' photo?
    Yeah, you sure you didnt use one of those kewl pickup lines you told us about

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've seen the dudes she has done before and they're ugly as sh!t
    Yikes, then what would that make you seeing as you got rejected?

~SC~

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    She wasn't a slut!

Slut = will bang anyone.

Bitch = will bang anyone but you.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    She wasn't a slut!

Slut = will bang anyone.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    She wasnt drunk enough prob or on her period.

(but that doesnt really stop sluts now does it???)

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    aww that sucks..... cause i had a nice asian girl lastnight

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    She wasn't a slut!

Slut = will bang anyone.

so tru my brutha

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    She wasn't a slut!

Slut = will bang anyone.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    She wasn't a slut!

Slut = will bang anyone.

Awesome. And so true. Your a wise man.

Unclemoney, as far as your rejection goes rejection i think ther could be a couple of reasons, and don't feel unsexy cuz of her stupidity.

1.) She was too intimidated by your sexy muscles, and would find it stressfull to feel like she had to stay up to speed with your sexiness.

2.) She sees you muscularity and finds it sexually attractive, but realizes that if she finds it attractive so will 50 million other chicks and figures a guy of your caliber will have far too many sexual options to stay with just her. She may not like the idea of sharing cock. She might like the idea of "owning" a cock and controlling it. She could never controll you and that won't feed her ego. She shoots below what kind of guy should could get, and perhaps gets off on making ugly guys shyt when they have this chick who will actually bang them. She may like the attention that an ugly desperate guy will give her, again, fueling her ego. She figures a man of your sexiness wont give her any of that special treatment cuz you could have anybody.

3.) Maybe she was raped by a muscular guy.

4.)maybe her dad was a muscular person and beat her, or was just an overall ****ty dad. Maybe he didn't abuse her but maybe he just neglected her. So now she has this tainted image of muscular guys.

5.) Maybe she likes to fucck so much that she fuccks only ugly guys cuz she figures they have no diseases cuz she is the only one who fuccks them. She figures if she fuccks guys who are actaully attractive, like you, then thats more chance she will catch something.

Whatever the reason, don't sweat it. Women are so ****ed up and weird creatures that there is no accounting for what they do. There are very few "set in stone" rules for women IMO because they are complicated and all have their little quarks. There not simple like men. We either find a chick ****able, or un****able, and thats the end of it. Women have to complicate everything. And what works for one, won't work for ten others, and so on an so fourth. So who knows? And who cares? They're strange pathetic creatures who are always unhappy cuz they make stupid decisions based on stupid emotions. ****'em.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 02-27-2005 at 10:59 AM.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    She wasn't a slut!

Slut = will bang anyone.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe they have personality.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    That suck when you get rejected by a slut. Their supposed to give it up, but I guess not in your case

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yikes, then what would that make you seeing as you got rejected?

~SC~

Maybe this girl talked to the other girl that he tried to humiliate in front of his friends. This is ofcourse how he makes himself feel like a real man.

You will learn one day junior.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    She wasn't a slut!

Slut = will bang anyone.

either that or she was already banging someone that night!! try again tomorrow buddy!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    rejected by a slut? a slut that goes for ugly,smelly dudes? i dont think that says much about urself bro! LOL... i woulda kept that shlt to myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981

Unclemoney, as far as your rejection goes rejection i think ther could be a couple of reasons, and don't feel unsexy cuz of her stupidity.

1.) She was too intimidated by your sexy muscles, and would find it stressfull to feel like she had to stay up to speed with your sexiness.

2.) She sees you muscularity and finds it sexually attractive, but realizes that if she finds it attractive so will 50 million other chicks and figures a guy of your caliber will have far too many sexual options to stay with just her. She may not like the idea of sharing cock. She might like the idea of "owning" a cock and controlling it. She could never controll you and that won't feed her ego. She shoots below what kind of guy should could get, and perhaps gets off on making ugly guys shyt when they have this chick who will actually bang them. She may like the attention that an ugly desperate guy will give her, again, fueling her ego. She figures a man of your sexiness wont give her any of that special treatment cuz you could have anybody.

4.)maybe her dad was a muscular person and beat her, or was just an overall ****ty dad. Maybe he didn't abuse her but maybe he just neglected her. So now she has this tainted image of muscular guys.

5.) Maybe she likes to fucck so much that she fuccks only ugly guys cuz she figures they have no diseases cuz she is the only one who fuccks them. She figures if she fuccks guys who are actaully attractive, like you, then thats more chance she will catch something.

Whatever the reason, don't sweat it. Women are so ****ed up and weird creatures that there is no accounting for what they do. There are very few "set in stone" rules for women IMO because they are complicated and all have their little quarks. There not simple like men. We either find a chick ****able, or un****able, and thats the end of it. Women have to complicate everything. And what works for one, won't work for ten others, and so on an so fourth. So who knows? And who cares? They're strange pathetic creatures who are always unhappy cuz they make stupid decisions based on stupid emotions. ****'em.
    has this ever happened to you... hhaahhaahaha jk

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Hey uncle money shes not a slut shes a bitch because a slut will do everybody!! a bitch will do everybody but you!! thats why shes a bitch!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    Hey uncle money shes not a slut shes a bitch because a slut will do everybody!! a bitch will do everybody but you!! thats why shes a bitch!!!!!

thats a really good one bro!!! hahahaha but you know it was said already.... not 4-5 posts up!!

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    She wasn't a slut!

Slut = will bang anyone.

LMFAO! That was awesome.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i love sluts

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Post a pic, let me see what might have went wrong..

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Ok, now I'm in a fvcked up situation, alright my friend was trying to hook me up with this B!tch... When I got rejected by her he was like don't even think about it dont let it get you down she's ugly(she is rather hot) and he was trying to talk me up cuz I just got rejected by a slut/b!itch... Anyways now he's fvcking hooked up with this slut...

Sh!t he has been one of my good friends for a while, it would of been differn't if he woulda been like your luck wasn't too good with her now I'm going to try and get her, but to talk her down to the lowest grain of dirt and then turn around and go out with her, man this sh!t p!sses me off....

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    did you point and say "is that arnold" again?

that could be your problem right there...
    treat em as humans, and you might get better luck

seanw is offline Banned
    Ok, now I'm in a fvcked up situation, alright my friend was trying to hook me up with this B!tch... When I got rejected by her he was like don't even think about it dont let it get you down she's ugly(she is rather hot) and he was trying to talk me up cuz I just got rejected by a slut/b!itch... Anyways now he's fvcking hooked up with this slut...

Sh!t he has been one of my good friends for a while, it would of been differn't if he woulda been like your luck wasn't too good with her now I'm going to try and get her, but to talk her down to the lowest grain of dirt and then turn around and go out with her, man this sh!t p!sses me off....
    How old are you ? Eleven ?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

You forgot on point 3 and 4 that her dad could have raped her too

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude I think you need to take dating for dummies, no offense but all your posts here about your girls never make that much sense .. try going for a girl for other reasons then just to bang

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Goes to show the type of people you hang with, might wanna change.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Or maybe she didn't like his lame a$$ rap and told him to pack SAND! Even sluts have some standards!!!

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Man, the other night I got rejected but a slut, wtf lol... I've seen the dudes she has done before and they're ugly as sh!t .
    Guess who's uglier?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Posing..

ya got to work on your posing..........

that's the ticket..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

He needs to work on more than his posing!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Dood next time that happens.. lift up your shift and say *In Arnolds Voice* " Talk to the Abs... Maybe they care to hear what you have to say.."

What I don't understand is WHY he keeps making himself look a fool and posting this stuff??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    to keep us entertained

rambo is offline The Lord God

What the hell?

Thread Information