icewind is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Issues with women...again....

Allright, so, here is the story.... There was this really hot girl at the gym that I had my eyes on for a couple of months now, but never had the chance / opportunity to talk to her.
    Finally, a couple of days ago I get introduced to her by one of my workout buddies that knew her. So, we talk for a little bit and I find out she has an EX-boyfriend (good news!).
    OK, so the next day we get thogheter at the gym and I train her for about one hour. Then we go and have a nice 2 hour dinner. Later, we go back to my place and we continue our talks. Eventually, she ends up in my lap and starts taking her clothes off and the rest is all X-rated. (if you know what I mean!).

Here is the problem...the next day I meet up with her and we talk for about one hour to find out that she and her EX were actually on a "break" (whatever the hell that means!) and talking about getting back togheter and that she doesn't know what to do now because she still has feelings for her so-called EX (the fu**ing guy is 12 years older that her and has a kid).
    She said that even if she gets back with her EX (not sure yet!) she still wants us to workout togheter and be good friends.

The thing is that I really wanna get to know her better and I don't know what to do and how to react at this point. She was supposed to call me today, but never did. I will probably see her at the gym tuesday.

I just simply think this guy is wrong for her and she is much to young (18) to be dealing with his kid too.

Do you guys have any serious advices on how to deal with this one?
    Last edited by icewind; 02-26-2005 at 08:25 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you need to find a girl. I don’t think that you need to get involved with some one that is so immature

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe the guy that is 12 yrs older than her with the kid has something you dont.....

a few extra 0's in his back account. thats all I can think of.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice...NEVER get involved with a girl that is still sprung on another dude. It will just be trouble for you. She will try to go back and forth. Too many other women out there to go thru that.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, you bout to be 23 years old?? I say f**k them young, immature, playing games with your head b!t<hes!! Big difference between 18yr olds and 21+yr old girls IMO...

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I say move on too. She seems to have too much baggage. Even though it seems like a good idea right now, to get to know her and all, her ex has a kid. She may have something to do with that... You never know bro. But be her friend for now, and see where that leads you. It may work out for the best...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    YOU GOT USED!

tell her "bf"

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    oh yeah

welcome in the club of used and abused dudes

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

seanw is offline Banned
    Yep I agree, keep the memory of a good screw and dump her. She is bad news for you bro.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You got used.... in a good way

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmm step away from the girl......there are plenty of women out there to choose from.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    A 30yr old with a kid is in a relationship with an 18yr old? Something wrong with that picture. I can't stand that sh!t, I mean a few years is ok, but a grown man and a teenager? Pisses me off. Of course I am especially bitter cuz when I broke up with my ex, the next guy she almost dated was 23 (she and I were both 18). The guy was a straight fag though. 23 years old, working at a clothing store with no education past high school. She finally realized what a loser the guy was though, he was pathetic, talking about how he was "in love".

But yea man I would say be careful going for 18yr olds or so. They really are immature and it's hard to find one that would be worth a relationship IMO. I think they really start changing around 20-21. Best of luck tho bro.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    oh yeah

welcome in the club of used and abused dudes
    you mean the used and abused dudes BY dudes club? But he was with a girl

Last edited by bor; 02-27-2005 at 03:29 AM.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    My advice...NEVER get involved with a girl that is still sprung on another dude. It will just be trouble for you. She will try to go back and forth. Too many other women out there to go thru that.

I totally aggree!!!!!

Thread Information