Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    l6873 is offline Associate Member
    How much is everyone up to? I'm at around 15, which is what my previous account was at before it got shut down.

BDTR is offline Retired
    10 bucks already. I'm an online junky.

I just run it on IE in the background then i use safari as my regular browser. Never even have to look at an add.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    If I am away form the comp, the **** doesnt add money up. I have to be active? Does it do this to anyone else?

http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=Halster

somebody sign up under me. Please....lol

xfade7 is offline Member
    ****it i was up to $10 and i got my account deleted.. hmm who to sign up under =D

BDTR is offline Retired
    me me me.

btw, why did your acct get deleted?

xfade7 is offline Member
    probably surfjunkywrapper... i'm goin legit style now cuz it actually works better or the same.. i disabled moving and resizing of windows in firefox, and use that useragentswitcher so it thinks im using OPERA instead of firefox so that works.. and it loads a new one every 30 seconds perfectly... and its totally legit cuz they cant tell im using firefox and it doesnt resize or anything.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I use safari to view webpages normally, so i just open IE and run surfjunky in the background, never even notice it til it freezes to be honest.

l6873 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    probably surfjunkywrapper... i'm goin legit style now cuz it actually works better or the same.. i disabled moving and resizing of windows in firefox, and use that useragentswitcher so it thinks im using OPERA instead of firefox so that works.. and it loads a new one every 30 seconds perfectly... and its totally legit cuz they cant tell im using firefox and it doesnt resize or anything.
    It wasn't because of the wrapper, mine got deleted because I was using firefox and whenever I clcked on the 'click here to start making money' link it opened in a new tab. This happaned a couple times and surfjunky saw it as me trying to run the ads in different windows at the same time.

xfade7 is offline Member
    yea but i have a feeling it was the wrapper. its supposed to open the ads page in a new window even with ie running i think.

thats weird, i kept getting errors or something so i think they saw that and banned me.

xfade7 is offline Member
    actually, i hear that surfjunky had a page that says "do not refresh we are doing things to stop cheaters" or something like that, and wrapper refreshes auto for ya.. probably why.. the way i have it setup it should only change ads when it needs to.. cuz surfjunky does it for ya.

xfade7 is offline Member
    DO NOT REFRESH THIS PAGE!

Surf Junky is collecting information to secure our system.
    Please log back into your account after 5 minutes to continue using Surf Junky.

By refreshing this page or trying to use the Surf Junky browser after receiving this warning your account may be flagged and/or deleted from our system. From time to time we will run security checks on our system to prevent any cheating. Please close this page now.

Surf Junky Administration

welp good think i was goin legit!

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Bump... To see if this is a scam which it probably is, they will delete your account I bet once you hit 10 or 15 dollars again...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information