Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Bouncer Gig

Angelis is offline Banned

Bouncer Gig

Hey bros I have a question I was wondering about...

I was gonna try out for a job as a bouncer since I live in a major metro area and there are hundreds of bars all over the place... Just wondering how did you go about getting your job as a bouncer and what kinda pay do you make?

Any comment in Canada, Quebec would be really helpful?

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Go there in person. Wear a tight shirt. Ask for the manager. If he asks you if you've ever bounced before say yes. Find a strip club. You make more money and there's less hassle than with bars or clubs. I make $70 to $130 a night, depending on how busy we are and how many hours I work.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Go there in person. Wear a tight shirt. Ask for the manager. If he asks you if you've ever bounced before say yes. Find a strip club. You make more money and there's less hassle than with bars or clubs. I make $70 to $130 a night, depending on how busy we are and how many hours I work.
    Yeah thats what I was thinking well I wasnt gonna wear the tight shirt but nice touch. I dont care about the hassle doesnt bother me I personally feel a good fight every once in a while relieves stress... with my old job I got into a couple good fights every once in a while and I felt it was one of the best jobs I ever had but they laid people off a while ago... I had a couple small jobs since then but nothing I can really have for a long time. I think Bouncing would be a good change.

Thanks for the advice though bro

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Wear a tight shirt.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    who knows, may be he was working in male strip bars

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    who knows, may be he was working in male strip bars
    Turn up like that at my bar and he wouldn't be cleaning the toilets, let alone working a door.

wear a tight shirt
    Oh man, what a classic

vettewreck is offline Banned
    I just got my bouncer job the other day so I havent started yet. Its at a Sportsbar/club thingy. I knew the jello-shot girl so she put the word in for me. They gonna pay me $10 an hour...not great but its ok.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    dont care about the hassle doesnt bother me I personally feel a good fight every once in a while relieves stress

Suit yourself. I got sick of all the weapons and gang members at the night club I worked at.

People like that don't "fight." They stab you from behind when you're not looking.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bouncing in Montreal sucks big time

Now they hire the "nice looking dude" that are 100lbs all wet, dont know **** and try to calm you down. Jesus ****ing christ mother****er!

some years ago it was very paying, like a REAL old school bouncer could do between 400-700$ a night, now they pay **** and for the risk not worth it.

Thread Information