unclemoney is offline Senior Member

What would you guys do??

This is a follow up to "rejected by a slut.... bleh"

Ok, now I'm in a fvcked up situation, alright my friend was trying to hook me up with this B!tch... When I got rejected by her he was like don't even think about it dont let it get you down she's ugly(she is rather hot) and he was trying to talk me up cuz I just got rejected by a slut/b!itch... Anyways now he's fvcking hooked up with this slut...

Sh!t he has been one of my good friends for a while, it would of been differn't if he woulda been like your luck wasn't too good with her now I'm going to try and get her, but to talk her down to the lowest grain of dirt and then turn around and go out with her, man this sh!t p!sses me off....

xfade7 is offline Member
    well, confront him about it.. get as much info about it before you remind him about all the bad things hed said about her.. then screw with him.. when the topic has moved on, be like: "hey dude.. remember that time........that you said your gf was ugly and a slut"....

=D

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dont be a baby... he won, you lost. If it was your ex girlfriend or your girlfriend then there would be a problem, its not like you're attached to her. She's fair game. He talked smack about her to make you feel better, leave it at that.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dont be a baby... he won, you lost. If it was your ex girlfriend or your girlfriend then there would be a problem, its not like you're attached to her. She's fair game. He talked smack about her to make you feel better, leave it at that.
    true but i'd still fck with him, i get jollies outta doin that to people.. i dont know i wouldnt really care. no attachment, move on there are tons of chicks out there man.

xf

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    youre better off not worrying about it like bdtr says . . . you will only end up having a mental break down if you can't let some things like this roll of your back bro' . . . and you may end up lossing some friends. If he really is a good friend, letting some ho come between your friendship is a bad idea, you can't ever replace a true friend. Just my opinion.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpumpingdoc
    youre better off not worrying about it like bdtr says . . . you will only end up having a mental break down if you can't let some things like this roll of your back bro' . . . and you may end up lossing some friends. If he really is a good friend, letting some ho come between your friendship is a bad idea, you can't ever replace a true friend. Just my opinion.
    yes, but also if he is a true friend he will realize ur just screwin with him... if my friends couldnt handle me messin with them about this type of stuff i dont know whatd i do.. but seriously, it shouldnt be a big deal.. one chick, it'll happen more throughout your life. i'm young and its happened to me many times.

xf

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe if you don't refer to all women as sluts/bitches, you'd have more success. Just a thought.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not want to be "going out with" a girl of those values from what I know of her. Your friend is the one loosing on this.

Don't get involved with girls of this competence unless you like this type of **** in your life.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Just tap that as$ and move on...naw I'm jk...talk to him man...tell him whats up

If she's a slut and/or a bitch, **** her. Don't worry about it...
    You must be pretty desperate though if you're actually tryin' to date a slut. In my experience, you don't have to have any kind of a relationship at all to get what you want from them. Why waste your time when you don't have to.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 03-01-2005 at 11:25 PM.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Read the thread on AIDs also before you go ****ing sluts :P

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    If she's a slut and/or a bitch, **** her. Don't worry about it...
    You must be pretty desperate though if you're actually tryin' to date a slut. In my experience, you don't have to have any kind of a relationship at all to get what you want from sluts. Why waste your time when you don't have to.
    Yep, cuz they're like dominoes...if they don't come in 30 minutes...its free!!!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    You win some you lose some,coming on here and bitching about it won't do it,you need to pick yourself off the floor and find another girl,hell find 2 girls and show your friend who the real playa is because real playas don't whine they score!!!!!

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    F the hoes........like bdtr said she's fair game. After he hits it, you hit it i guess. reminds me of last year when me and my bestfriends had a getty and we invited a group of girls over and i could tell that we were all trying to hit on the same one. it was funny and nobdoy planned it out but we talked about it after and laughed of course i won her DUHHHH!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yeah you didnt really have dibs on her to begin with and there is no connection with her at all so just let it go just 1 more of the millions of other girls out there.

Thread Information