vettewreck is offline Banned

Girlfriend Got a job at HOOTERS...give opinions

So my girlfriend was in Hooters the other day with several of her girlfriends and was approached by the manager and a hooters girl about working there. She said that she didnt have to fill out an application at all b/c they really liked her wand wanted her to work there. So Im like . I told her they only wanted her to work there b/c she is asain with big boobs. She says no b/c the girls liked her. So again Im like . Her girlfriend just got a job there a week ago and my girl was giver her **** about it saying that she only wants the job for attention. I say so whats the difference with you?? She says oh no, I want the job for the $$...again.. . We are not currently "together" per say but we are working things out. What are your guys/gals opinions on her working there? Im not too comfortable with it. I told her she can do whatever she wants.
    Last edited by vettewreck; 02-28-2005 at 01:43 PM.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if u say no dont work there, it might give her more reason to be mad at u, and if ur not goin out anymore ur on thin ice, but if u say yeah take the job she'll be happy, but she'll have guys hittin on her all day.. what it comes down to is if she's def. goin to be with u, and if ur confident she wont leave u for some random asshole that hits on her. whatever u do goodluck

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    All girls love the attention. But if she's coming home to you at the end of the night, does it really matter if she works there?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hey atleast youll get discount on beer and wings!!

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    For reals Blitz.

Dont play the part of a jealous boyfriend.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    All girls love the attention. But if she's coming home to you at the end of the night, does it really matter if she works there?
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    hey atleast youll get discount on beer and wings!!
    this tru lol

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    i think shes doing this as some sort of test, but who knows what the fvck women are thinking. As much as it pisses you off, you need to just let it go. Tell her it doesnt matter to you where she works, and just never talk about it. And unless she has worked in food service before, I guaruntee you she will hate it.

finakid is offline New Member
    she's probably banging the manager by now!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

All is well if she does'nt make any "pit stops" on the way home....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by finakid

That is just plain WRONG!!

lmfao

rontg is offline Associate Member
    just remember "desperation is a stinky cologne" i dont know how this fits into your problem but i just think that quote is very true..i guess dont' act desperate to get her back, be confident, yet not cocky

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Depends on how much you trust her...

lol i def wouldnt allow it!

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Why have her settle for less maybe she should just be a full blown stripper then she could really make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    . She said that she didnt have to fill out an application at all b/c they really liked her wand
    D@mn I didnt know they hired chicks with wands there.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Trust is the big issue. If you dont trust her you dont want her working there. My g/f got a job there a couple months ago and asked my opinion on it and I told her I didnt care either. I trust her 100% though so it wasnt an issue . Whether she works at Hooters or at McDonalds she is going to get hit on and there is nothing you can do about it (assuming she actually is hot).

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You telling her you object might cause bigger problems.....relax and support her decision. Like TCO said relationships are a matter of trust....show her you trust her.......if she strays.....then you know what you need to do from there....and no I do not suggest killing her and hidding the body. hahahahah

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You telling her you object might cause bigger problems.....relax and support her decision. Like TCO said relationships are a matter of trust....show her you trust her.......if she strays.....then you know what you need to do from there....and no I do not suggest killing her and hidding the body. hahahahah
    I knew you would continue to agree with everything I say. You may be a good disciple some day after all. Just remember what I always tell you....'Eat your wheaties and read from the book of TheChosenOne' and one day you may be able to wash the feet of TheAlmighty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I knew you would continue to agree with everything I say. You may be a good disciple some day after all. Just remember what I always tell you....'Eat your wheaties and read from the book of TheChosenOne' and one day you may be able to wash the feet of TheAlmighty.
    Both feet?!!!! I can hardly wait to tell all my friends.....now all I need is some friends!

Nobody has hit the real issue in my mind. How do you feel? I know I would NOT like my woman prancing around in front of guys and getting hit on all day. Yes, they are told to mingle and flirt. Some guys have no problem with this, and those guys I might add are very secure individual and I respect that a great deal. The reality is that all guys are NOT like that. You have to decide what is good for you. There are many women out there. If you do love this one it will work out fine. Be honest but not groveling. Stand tall and tell her you support her but do not necessarily like it.

I married the kind of woman who would not even consider that kind of job. That is why for the most part we are a good fit.

Best of Luck.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Nobody has hit the real issue in my mind. How do you feel? I know I would NOT like my woman prancing around in front of guys and getting hit on all day. Yes, they are told to mingle and flirt. Some guys have no problem with this, and those guys I might add are very secure individual and I respect that a great deal. The reality is that all guys are NOT like that. You have to decide what is good for you. There are many women out there. If you do love this one it will work out fine. Be honest but not groveling. Stand tall and tell her you support her but do not necessarily like it.

I married the kind of woman who would not even consider that kind of job. That is why for the most part we are a good fit.

Best of Luck.
    Exactly!

p0werlift is offline Banned

lol, theres always some1 to say that in a conversation.

but nah i dont want my girl workin at hooters. i dont care if she doesnt like it, because I DONT like the fact that other guys and eye'ing her while she's wearing spandex and her boobs are hanging out all over the place.

i mean, if you took your girl to the gym and she said "alright im gonna get on the treadmill", and while your weight training you see some guy eye'ing your girl down for like 10 straight minutes watching her ass, would you like it?

how it hooters any different?

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    That is just plain WRONG!!

but most likely tru

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    my friend was a cook at hooters.

he had sex with atleast half the girls.

they all get drunk after work and sleep around.

id keep my eye on her

seanw is offline Banned
    How about posting some pics of her and we can decide if the job is right for her or not

thephreak is offline New Member
    It depends on the girl and how much you trust them. My ex worked there and I had no problem with it, could be a big deal if your insecure. The money is great....like guys don't check her out when she's walking around the mall or in a night club, why not get paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k

id keep my eye on her
    DUDE/! Shut up! I work as a cook at Hooters. Danm it man you're killing my gig. hahahahahahaahahahaha

Don't listen to this man! All lies.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    How about posting some pics of her and we can decide if the job is right for her or not
    Hands down the best ****ed reply I've read yet. hahaha

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tell her it is not a problem. It fits in well schedule wise with your new job as a bouncer at a strip club. See how excited she is about the job then.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    That's great LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Tell her it is not a problem. It fits in well schedule wise with your new job as a bouncer at a strip club. See how excited she is about the job then.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    reall good idea, if it was me though i wouldnt be able to deal with knowing my girl is walking around in skimpy clothes with guys staring at her all day, im way too jealous for that...

Darkprince319 is offline New Member
    My gf works at hooters, even though it bugs me, I learned to get over it, its all about trust, but weird things do happen there, some guy gave my girl a real gold ring but I didnt care he did my job for buying her jewerly, heard stories guys proposing to workers,offering money for sex, etc...truthfully just be careful but not the physco jealous bf thing....hope this helps

Dalla

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k

id keep my eye on her

So thius must mean they do that at all Hooter's? LMAO!

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    DUDE/! Shut up! I work as a cook at Hooters. Danm it man you're killing my gig. hahahahahahaahahahaha

Don't listen to this man! All lies.
    and how much do these cooks make?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    happen to know the owners of about 7 or 8 hooters. those places are "a" number one in my book. always find time for hoots. plenty of sluts there. that is true. there are also some really great girls who work there. just like anywhere else. as far as your girl workin there, she's gonna do what she's gonna do no matter where she is. so let her be. besides it gives you a great reason to hang out there and hanging out in a place that has hot young girls and of course, plenty of cold beer, is not a bad thing.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    well now ya have to watch out for him^^^^ , jk a few of my friends work at hooters, they just play the guys for they're money, they would never consider messin with a customer whos hitting on them from hooters. Unless its me!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would deff. have to slapaho for some shiat like that JMO i get a lil jealous

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    To be honest, even if your very self confident and secure you should not allow it.

If your girl friend likes middle aged men hitting on her all day, she has problems her self. She does not feel good enough about herself, so it requires people telling her or hitting on her? I mean, the we all know what its like in Hooters, she does also, is this what she wants?

Girls looking for that type of attention do not feel good about themselves, thats the bottom line. Girls that do not feel good about themselves have lots of proplems, are very easy to take advantage of. Even if they are a smoking asian with a large chest, good looks does NOT mean good self confidence.

I recently would not allow my ex-girl friend to go to a guy strip joint, for 2 reasons:

1. I would not feel comfortable with another guy shaking his thonged ass, or cock in my girl friends face. I don't care if he is a professional or he's done it for the first lady, i'm just not cool with it. If she needs that type of attention, likes it from other men she can do it with out me in her life.

2. I felt she would be "targeted" because of her looks. Ya, strippers are in it for the money, they are married but they are also men...and men know men think.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, I cooked in a restraunt for 5 years, and have been managing one for 4 now. Restraunts are full of sex period, i see it all the time. Being a in charge of lots of women has its perks.

Also, wonder if I could get a job at hooters cooking, see if she can put in a word for me!

Thread Information