Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Game's career is about to diminish.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    and why is this?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope not. Did anyone notice that on encore Em pulled a lot of punches. Bully was not on the album, the erased certain parts of songs and things said. He apologized to some people. I find it hard to beleive DRE for sure and maybe even EM want to be involved in this drama 50 is causing. I hope its 50's carreer thats about to diminish.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I hope not. Did anyone notice that on encore Em pulled a lot of punches. Bully was not on the album, the erased certain parts of songs and things said. He apologized to some people. I find it hard to beleive DRE for sure and maybe even EM want to be involved in this drama 50 is causing. I hope its 50's carreer thats about to diminish.
    One step closer to a real life def jam vendetta game

I doubt that its 50's plus...for 50 to start dissing game em had to definately give the ok.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    I doubt that its 50's plus...for 50 to start dissing game em had to definately give the ok.

I really dont beleive that. I have a funny feeling that em, dre and game will stick together. Encore didnt have but 1 verse I remember with 50 and Em didnt diss too many people but bush on there. that was a shady/ aftermath record. I dont think em and dre are looking to head in the direction 50 is with all this drama. I could be wrong. But 50 is acting childish in these interviews. last week none of us even thought the so called beef was true between them 2. Game has been very modest about everything. It seems like 50 is the cocky one here. We'll see how it pans out over time I guess. Massacre will not outsell Games album I'll bet $$$ on it. If it does I dont care cause games album is 10 times better in my mind and if its his only album ever i'll rock it like still do NWA, eazy-e and the chronic for years to come.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-01-2005 at 10:09 PM.

i bet it will outsell double. especially after this fiasco....as far as em and dre backing game...hmmm who do you think they would invest their money into. I think 50 has more of a guarantee then game does. game is just a rookie in this game. fifty cocky or not, death wish or not, crazy or not, has created a dynasty and has a way greater more following then game. Dre is dope and so is EM but what happeend when dre left death row? what about when snoop lost dre? NOTHING HAPPENED! i don't think that dre or em neglect 50 although i do think that they will come to agreement if game stays on the label

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    dynasty...50? should NOT be used in the same sentace. He 50 has released 4 albums now? ONE of which sold, and that was after Dre and Em backed him, and sunk millions into him to promote him. He has helped create G-Unit which has released some more albums but I'm not really sure how big of a role he played in those other than being on the tracks.

Again, it was not 50 who sought out Game. I don't know where 50 is pulling this stuff that he was the one to keep interscope from droping Game. He's the west coast rapper that Dre wanted.

On another note, this is Games first album, its selling WAY more than 50's first 3.

I just think that Game is being real, he does not want to fall into 50's "g-unit" marketing. Pumping out gangsta clones that rap and sell a few albums so 50 can make some cash. He really just wants to put the west back on the map, with his style not 50's.

I guess we will have to wait and see. I realize game is a rookie but if you want to ttalk investment it was said that games album was the most expensive album to put out of all of g-units and eminem's. I think they know they have something good in this kid. And maybe they dont want to head in the direction 50 is going with all this drama. I have seen a major change in eminem in encore seriously. I was pretty much disappointed in him for being soft on the album but i think i understand it now. I think it shows he is maturing and is thinking about living in the future. 50 is going to get capped bet $$$ on it.We'll see how it pans out. I'm sure all of their phones are ringing off the hook to try and resolve these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    dynasty...50? should NOT be used in the same sentace. He 50 has released 4 albums now? ONE of which sold, and that was after Dre and Em backed him, and sunk millions into him to promote him. He has helped create G-Unit which has released some more albums but I'm not really sure how big of a role he played in those other than being on the tracks.

Again, it was not 50 who sought out Game. I don't know where 50 is pulling this stuff that he was the one to keep interscope from droping Game. He's the west coast rapper that Dre wanted.

On another note, this is Games first album, its selling WAY more than 50's first 3.

I just think that Game is being real, he does not want to fall into 50's "g-unit" marketing. Pumping out gangsta clones that rap and sell a few albums so 50 can make some cash. He really just wants to put the west back on the map, with his style not 50's.
    Amen, i agree with you 150%. And i hope thats how it turns out. None of us really have any idea of what really is going on or the magnitude of this situation but we can hope i guess. I am starting to really dislike 50 the more and more i read about the sh1t he is saying about game and his album. 50 to me is starting to look like master p with all the albums he is trying to put out under g-unit. Its about quality not quantity and thats what makes dre so much better than the rest. Dre is a west coast producer at heart bottom line and i think he ejoyed making games album. It was platinum on day 1 and even maybe within 6 hours. If games lyrics truly come from his heart he is just trying to put the west back on the map and keep it there. I hope Game buries him lyrically.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Amen, i agree with you 150%. And i hope thats how it turns out. None of us really have any idea of what really is going on or the magnitude of this situation but we can hope i guess. I am starting to really dislike 50 the more and more i read about the sh1t he is saying about game and his album. 50 to me is starting to look like master p with all the albums he is trying to put out under g-unit. Its about quality not quantity and thats what makes dre so much better than the rest. Dre is a west coast producer at heart bottom line and i think he ejoyed making games album. It was platinum on day 1 and even maybe within 6 hours. If games lyrics truly come from his heart he is just trying to put the west back on the map and keep it there. I hope Game buries him lyrically.
    Agreed... Did you end up watching the whole interview with 50 the other day. The underlying message I was getting is that 50 thinks he is bigger than dre and eminem and he doesnt need there help anymore. I believe the part is when Sway was asking him about the beats the Dre makes for 50. 50 commented on that he didnt need dre's or em's beats for his sh!t to be hot. IMO, i thought it was alittle sign of disrespect. He says some other stuff, but I forget exactly what and I dont want to misquote what was said. Not good to burn the bridges of the people who made you big.

Anyone remember that 50 put out a cd before dre and em signed him? I sure dont, but it exists

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    he also got shot in the following weeks which was why he got dropped by that label and his cd never got publicity. I liked power of the dollar personally, but then again i do live in NY so we hear all types of NY rappers that dont make it big.

BTW, I just saw that MTV is putting the new 50 Cent cd on "The Leak" so you can listen to the whole thing and be able to discredit the songs that you download that arent the real ones on the cd.

Dr. Dre just ruined his empire. He went from a dumba$$ to a genius back to a dumba$$ again. When he started aftermath....didn't attempt to contact snoop to bring him in...dumba$$ move....dropped Rakim(the greatest rapper of all time, better than biggie and pac) from the label...dumba$$ move....decided not to release his own new album Detox....dumba$$ move. Then for a while he mustve stopped smoking trees because he signed the elusive 50 cent and his entire crew. Prior to the signing 50 had said he'll never sign with any label, and would just do mixtapes; but Dre pulled off the impossible. Dre continued to build on his empire and established it(atleast for a short while) as the most dominant label in rap. Now because he supposedly "gave more attention to game's album than 50 cents", he is about to be left with only Eminem and Game on his label. Game's album had crazy production and sold a lot, and Em is always gonna bring hits....but its not enough. If 50 leaves, like he said he will, so does all of G-unit, who also have sold tremendous records. Now what's left, a feud between the supposed "BEST WEST COAST RAPPER SINCE PAC" Game, and the selproclaimed "New King Of New York" 50 Cent. Somebody's gonna get shotttttttttt. Music isn't worth taking a life, thats something a lot of these people need to realize...the value of a life. I love rap but sometimes this sh!t gets taken way too far, they need to take a lesson from the legends like KRS-One, Rakim, and LL who kept their battles strictly on the mics, not on the macs.

KRS1 was trying to battle nelly...LOL, rakim is the man i wont lie but cmon LL??? LL should be in a victoria secret magazine. his body sells more then his rap career does. I remember he got pist when he found out jay z was his new boss. 50 is not gonna leave dre and eminem...that would be a stupid move on his part.

KRS1 was trying to battle nelly...LOL, rakim is the man i wont lie but cmon LL??? LL should be in a victoria secret magazine. his body sells more then his rap career does. I remember he got pist when he found out jay z was his new boss. 50 is not gonna leave dre and eminem...that would be a stupid move on his part.
    i think your in denial josh. Nobody claimed 50 to be that smart either. he may believe he doesnt need to share his $$$ with dre either. If he thinks he is good enough now to produce everything himself he may drop dre.

El Jugo Buen0- dre not contactting snoop was not a dumba$$ move. Snoops voice has worn out everyone. nobody wants to hear that anymore. SNOOOOOOooooooooooooooooPPP ....

I dunno bro, i'm just stating my opinion. I dont think 50 can make it without beats but i can guarantee you he's not leaving dre and em and im almost certain that they are not leaving him. That would be a dumb business move. thats all im really saying

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Re-read the link,

It sounds like 50 is just coming out and saying he can make it with out Dre. He is upset because Dre spent more time on The Documentary than he did on The Massacre.

I don’t doubt 50 can sell records on his own; however it’s highly disrespectful to burn the bridges that Dre put down for him. With out Dre 50 would have nothing, he would still be trying to make money selling drugs and being shot at, no body guards. He talks a lot of business but it sounds like he has no control over his emotions and lashes out quickly.

I dunno bro, i'm just stating my opinion. I dont think 50 can make it without beats but i can guarantee you he's not leaving dre and em and im almost certain that they are not leaving him. That would be a dumb business move. thats all im really saying

i know its just your opinion. maybe this will sway your opinion.. a quote from 50...

"The energy at Interscope Records feels crazy when you got artists based in the West Coast and they haven't had much come out of the West for a long time. When they start rallying around it, you could feel the energy. And then [Game] being right there from the West, the train runs down one track. So I'm sitting there waiting for that train to roll past me so I can get myself situated.".

"I can't sit there while he's tied up on another project," 50 fumed on the radio. "I love Dre, but if he's confused with what direction he wants to go in after this, my next album will have the same 20 cuts this album has on it, but it will be sold as a double CD. It will fulfill my requirements with Interscope Records. It will be the end of my Shady/Aftermath [deal] and I will move forward in my career as a Shady/G-Unit artist."

Thats a slap in the face towards dre saying that you'll re-release a double cd of the same 20 songs to fulfill his contract of making 2 more cd's.

also, game is the bigger man here and says " "I'mma remain 'hood and keep making that good gangsta music. I'mma let them talk. I'mma play the background, let that man do what he do and keep it Compton.""

It sounds to me like 50 was hung up on his cd w/o dre's help. Dre only made 2 songs for the new album and guess what. thats why it sucks!!!

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Now we're getting somewhere. I love 50's music, his **** is strait hott, but you cant compair his new album to his last. Dre is without a doubt the best producer in the land.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    His beats are just sick...

Might be a dumb question but is LL natty?

of course not...lol

of course not...lol
    Hehe, when I was a kid I used to be like ****! Hes a full time rapper and he has time to hit the weights hard and get that jacked?! thanks

i've seen LL from 160lbs to how bulky he got for his mr smith cd when he was dissing canibus down back to getting ripped for his last few albums...so you know that isn't natty at least IMO i could be wrong

I believe Fat Mike is on point...

This is the article where Im pretty sure he got those quotes as well.... seems to me 50 is just jealous.... I guess he shouldnt have been going around saying he can use anyones beats and still make a hot record....

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...headlines=true

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    To me his new album ain't really that bad!

I've been humpin' that in my car and it's not as bad as people have made it out to be.

If you like 50 for 50, you'll like this.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I've been humpin' that in my car and it's not as bad as people have made it out to be.

~SC~
    The songs Ive heard thus far arent that bad, I just think hes becoming a tad too cocky...

What songs do you think are hottest on the album so far?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Songs that I like right now that I can remember are 2/14/18........

Piggy Bank also and another one, can't remember right now.......

Candy Shop and Disco Inferno of course, those are staples of the album.......

After a while, listening to it in it's "completion", I find a value in each of the songs.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Its not bad for sure. But its not FIRE. He doesnt deserve to sell another 11million copies. I just say it sucks cause honestly I am pissed a what a little hoe he is acting like. I like the song "jus a ili bit". The 4-5 songs i have heard though have that "clap" in the beat. The world can always agree on 1 thing. Dr Dre is the best producer land. He has a talent like no other. He has an ear for things other people dont hear or something. Games album in my eyes is straight FIRE. Thats all i know.

Btw. Do me a favor and listen to songs, Lil bit, Candy shop,piggy bank, build you up, gotta love my stylez, and get in my car. everyone of them have that same gay ass Loud clap int he beat. AND I only have like 12 songs from the album so far. The song GATMAN and robin i'll bet $$$ dre or eminem produced that one. 50 is not that creative by any means.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-02-2005 at 06:10 PM.

Jada says 50's piggybank song is GARBAGE.

"When I heard 'Piggy Bank,' I was happy," Kiss laughed. "I felt way worse when I heard [Beanie] Sigel's [dis] record [a few years back]. 'Piggy Bank' was funny to me. He's gotta have something else. That can't be it, it's garbage! I guess it was just a jab. But the power punch I'm gonna give him, that wasn't the right arsenal to start off the fight with."

Kiss says that battle rapping is nothing new to him and he'll gladly go back and forth for as long as 50 wants

"I don't know what's wrong with 50," Kiss said. "But I thank him for the opportunity to [let me] air his ass out."

Jada is gonna kiss 50...homo thugs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information