Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dieseL atC is offline Member

50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    godamm, there goes everything we argued about the last 3 days in the other post. I guess they arent splitting. I hope he stays with dre somehow!!!

p0werlift is offline Banned
    u know what. to be honest i saw this sh!t coming. his album was bullshat, all he talked about was rims and killing people. he has no style and the only song he ever made that was decent was "this is how we do", and the only reason i listed to that song was because it made the subs in my truck move.his album sucked most out of every1's in g unit.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    who cares? This is almost as bad as middle aged women and soap operas.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Gosh I hate rap.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    u know what. to be honest i saw this sh!t coming. his album was bullshat, all he talked about was rims and killing people. he has no style and the only song he ever made that was decent was "this is how we do", and the only reason i listed to that song was because it made the subs in my truck move.his album sucked most out of every1's in g unit.
    really? I thought it was one of the best G-Unit cd's. He definately has a different style than 50 though. He's really west coast. I hope he stays with dre too.

your crazy, its been a 10-1 consensus easy that Game's album put 50's under. He's the best thing to come out of the west coast since eazy-e and NWA. remind you dre was behind them too. you obviously like commercialized rap only cause this is how we do is like the 5th best song on that album.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    your crazy, its been a 10-1 consensus easy that Game's album put 50's under. He's the best thing to come out of the west coast since eazy-e and NWA. remind you dre was behind them too. you obviously like commercialized rap only cause this is how we do is like the 5th best song on that album.
    couldnt have said it better myself. I think 50 is awesome, but I cant lie, The games album is just plain better.

THis is how we do is a good song, but yea its not even the best on the album. Put you on the game is my favorite track right now, thats hot. I can honestly say there is not ONE bad song on the CD.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I agree, that 50 cent isnt all that great and The Games is 182082109820 times better...too bad they split, hopefully he stays with Dre though like said above.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks. **** it they still have yayo banks 50 buck busta and eve. they have everyone worth having

I cant wait to see how this one pans out. I hope its 50 acting like an a55hole and not game.In my opinion the way its been handled so far it looks like 50 is being the baby making the comments and claiming he did this and that on games album and hes not getting recognition.

when game was asked he said this" When listeners called in to ask about his and 50's problems, Game simply said he was going to continue to make "good music." Two nights prior, Game had said on-air that he and 50 did not have to be friends as long as they worked toward that same common goal: making good music". Now that shows a little more class than 50.

Maybe dre and em can still work with him. I would hate to see him get cocky and try to make an album with NAS and bomb it. He has to stay with DRE bottom line. dre is the baddest west coast producer of all time.

One last thing. As i said in the other post on the same topic. G-unit aint no joke either. you want to beleive its all rap talk but when it comes down to it people are already getting shot. I have seen 1st hand when 50 comes thru with his entourage they come packing heat. Its sad to say but someone gonna die this year from this rivalry between all these rappers.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 02-28-2005 at 10:45 PM.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    lol thats so insulting to all west coast rappers, he raps about rims/guns/bitches/killing people.. i throw up when i hear his cd

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    lol thats so insulting to all west coast rappers, he raps about rims/guns/bitches/killing people.. i throw up when i hear his cd
    yea its a combo of g-unit lyrics and west coast mentality. look at the lyrics in dre's chronic 2001 tho. those are just as bad, if not worse, than games

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Man I love this crap. It's like a ghetto soap opera. But I still like 50 nonetheless.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    50 is better IMO. game's album is dope though.......but 50 will murder him and put out an album entitled "THE GAME IS OVER" don't underestimate 50

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    You heard it first, lol

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    I guess you missed the song about his son being born. the song dont worry with mary J blige. I think the album would have been much better if he rapped about flowers, sunshine, and world peace.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    50 is better IMO. game's album is dope though.......but 50 will murder him and put out an album entitled "THE GAME IS OVER" don't underestimate 50
    I think if he can somehow stay with dre "he'll lay 50 out like creased khaki's".
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-01-2005 at 04:43 AM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    50 is just jealous. The Game is nice. He is the first West Coast rapper that can hang with the boys in New York lyrically.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont mind either of em.. bunch of drama BS.. little boys running around with guns

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I like them both, but FM said it right....Someone's gonna die over all this rap BS!

OG

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I dont mind either of em.. bunch of drama BS.. little boys running around with guns

yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    yeah!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I like them both, but FM said it right....Someone's gonna die over all this rap BS!

OG
    Ditto

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i dont understand whats so tough about carrying a gun and shooting someone.

put your fists where your mouth is, i say

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think he released the album as a member of G-Unit. I'd rather The Game not be a member of G-unit either. Dre is the one who sought out a west coast rapper from what I understand.

Also from what i hear, 50 did not like him because he did not listen to 50, or 50 said he thinks he knows what he's doing but he does not basicly.

Now let me tell you, that stubborn people rule the world, those who make waves make movements. Pac would have never made it big if he was doing everything everyone else in the industry was.

Bottom line is the game is passionate about what he does, he's pushing his style that is not like 50's or the rest of G-Units. 50 has been in the game for about 5-6 years and has been unable to sell albums until recent with the help of Dre and Em. I think 50 made 1k off his first album?

50's new album is awful. The game has some good tracks on his, "how we do" is not even the best one. Track 10 is the best on the CD and the song is written about Game by himself.

Another thing about 50 being "tuff", lol.

Ja Rules little ass beat him with a cane, lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    who cares? This is almost as bad as middle aged women and soap operas.
    Bro, some are into this kind of muslc, like myself.

So we care.

It's relevant to use because we listen to such artists and follow them. It's an interest, much like whatever type of music you like, movies, food, etc.

Just an FYI.

~SC~

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    the documentary is better than the massacre, but no way its hotter than get rich or die tryin...and one thing wit the massacre is 50 didn't get alot of help from dre bc he was workin on game's album which is sort of disappointing because em is GARBAGE at producing.

mfenske is offline Member
    I for one don't think this matters as The College Dropout by Kanye West owns any album from The Game of 50 Cent. Mark

p0werlift is offline Banned

commercialized rap? commercialized rap is what this dood's cd is all about. name 1 song on the game's cd that talks about something other than "ima kill you, look at my rims".....exactly, cuzz there isnt any. i never said i liked 50 cent either. the ONLY times i ever liked listening to 50 was when he was on a track with dre or eminem. eminem has even gone under, he used to be the best because he would rip any1 to pieces in his diss songs. and look at the reason i said i liked 'this is how we do', i liked it cuzz the bass notes were heavy cuzz i got 3 12"s in my truck.

theres only ONE song i would vouch for that actually gives me a kick in the gym, and thats Young Bucks song called 'stomp'. thats probably the most talent ive seen out of that group.

theres only ONE song i would vouch for that actually gives me a kick in the gym, and thats Young Bucks song called 'stomp'. thats probably the most talent ive seen out of that group.

I'm not going to argue with you but your taste in rap music sucks. I'm not concerened with what song gives me the best pump in the gym. I listen to rock and heavy metal for gym workouts. its not about what you say only. its about the delivery of what your saying and the beats behind it. The way in which game spits his lyrics is what i like. I'll go back to what said in an earlier post. "I think the album would have been much better if he rapped about flowers, sunshine, and world peace. " I want to hear about sh1t that we never lived thru in the ghetto. If i wanted to hear about pretty things in life i would listen to a boy band. i find it interesting to know how some of these guys struggled and came up to make millions from nothing. Its intriguing to me.

J-dogg is right too. Em and dre is who sought out a west coast rapper to round out their dynasty they are building. 50 acted like a bitch talking about he is making more than game on the documentary. well as a smart business man then wouldnt you wanrt to keep him around?? That interview made him look intimidated by games talent. also, i didnt want to say it earlier but i also heard from a reliable source that ja-rule did whip 50 in a club before. he pulled his shirt over his head and started whipping him.

BTW. they keep updating the link with new information. its changed like 3-4 times since last night..

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...headlines=true
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-01-2005 at 02:57 PM.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Fat Mike]
    i didnt want to say it earlier but i also heard from a reliable source that ja-rule did whip 50 in a club before. he pulled his shirt over his head and started whipping him.
    QUOTE]

Ja Rule himself said that he fought 50 twice and the fight in the club he admitted to being "snuffed" in the face and he did fight back after that shot but even he admits he didnt win that fight. Watch his interview with Pharakhan(sp?)

Ja and 50 had gotten into it 3 times now.

The first fight, 50 swung first, thats what your talking about being "snuffed". Ja after that beat 50 with his cane he was carrying though, lol. I remember when I first read this and though it was pretty bad because Ja is so small and 50 is a pretty big guy.

The next time it happend was in New York and 50 was stabbed in the ordeal. From what I've understood it was not just the 2 of them fighting, was crew vs crew.

The 3rd time was the time in the club I think.

Oh, as far as G-Unit goes, its been done who wants to hear another Master P group? where people make solo albums and 40 guys are yelling "ugggh" on it constantly, and you hear the artist do 1 song alone if your lucky.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I saw that 50 cent special "all eyes on 50 cent" last night and he seemed distrout and uncomfortable about a lot of sh*t...

Ill still be pickin up the massacre on thurs..

see luda's just to smart for all this

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    So true...

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I feel that this sh*t adds to the music...

On top of makin albums about life, and lessons and w/e, they have other **** to throw at u to keep u seeing what happens next, who does what to who next, who disses who next...

JMO

Its a gangster soap opera. Its what keeps you listening to the music too. When you here a diss about something you never knew about, its like damm did that really happen. Tupac had 1 of the greatest ever dissing biggie with "I fuct yo bitch", along with eazy dissing cross dressing dre. That song still makes me laugh til this day.

needmorestrength- also, it seems game is a little too smart for this too. He did diss some people on his album he said in an interview that "Game revealed he would not be getting involved in the beefs 50 is stirring up with "Piggy Bank". 50 WILL BE THE ONE TO DIE THIS YEAR, WATCH. I am starting to think he doesnt have the balls to back up his mouth. also, if he doesnt die he'll get roped for killing someone that was trying to kill him 1st.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information