Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    60 years?

In canada he would get 60 hours of community works, then a slap on his hand saying "dont do it again" and the lawyer would please he is a visible minority so he'll end up with a 10$ fine

Well, in that case Canada sucks ass, big time !!!!!!

How whould you have felt if the female cop was your wife or girlfriend, you ********************* !!!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icewind

How whould you have felt if the female cop was your wife or girlfriend, you ********************* !!!!!

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    That dumb a$$ deserves 100 years for hitting a female.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by icewind

i would finish her myself!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    that was bad but in my opinion the guy from the pizza place deserves as much time if not more, just because he had no reason to do what he did, but i guess injury wise the guy in the pizza place wasnt nearly as messed up as the womam got...

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    I don't think the fact that she was a female should really play into the sentence. It was her choice to become a cop, make the stop by herself, and not follow proper procedure. When one becomes a cop they should not expect special treatment on the job.

I definately still think it's sick to do that, and especially in front of the daughter. But all in all, female cops shouldn't be treated as specials, it was their choice to put themselves into that situation.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    she she found out he had warrants she should have drawn on him period!!! I see male cops that get sloppy too. They think it wont happen to them.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    He got 60 because he was a repeat offender. He just got out of jail. I believe he had pending warrants for his arrest. Also, the assault was barbaric and she did suffer serious face injuries. She had a crushed face basically and had to have emergency surgery as well as have a tube put down her throat to breath because she was gasping her own blood.

It was a well deserved sentence. If you seen the whole vid and what the male subject sais to his daughter. He yells at her to get back in the car because she is screaming "daddy stop". The father replies, "baby I cant go back to jail" and he tried pulling the officer's gun out of the holster but couldnt get it out. He probably would have shot her. They took that into account.

I do agree on female officer's and there place as peace officers. They need to know there limits. I have even known male officers that have "stood down" from situations because one thing you learn in the academy is not to be a "tomb stone hero" or a "40caliber cowboy". Meaning Wyatt Earpe. He certainly was a good law man but we all know where he is now. Buried at a tomb stone. It's not worth it. There is always another day and the long arm of the law is truly that long.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    It's not worth it. There is always another day and the long arm of the law is truly that long.
    Indeed.

Lobsterman is offline Associate Member
    They don't **** around when you mess with law enforcement I remember a few years back some guy wouldn't come out of a pond or swamp and they sent in a German Sheppard to get him he tryied to drown the dog and got 8 years just for that

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    I don't think the fact that she was a female should really play into the sentence. It was her choice to become a cop, make the stop by herself, and not follow proper procedure. When one becomes a cop they should not expect special treatment on the job.

I definately still think it's sick to do that, and especially in front of the daughter. But all in all, female cops shouldn't be treated as specials, it was their choice to put themselves into that situation.
    Agreed. But, disagree for other situations!! ex. If you get into a bar fight (god forbid) with a girl and beat the crap out of her, i think it should be worse of a penalty then if you fcked up some guy!! (Just to make it clear: ive never hit a girl)

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    improper procedure for her, yes, but still, that sucks man.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I've avoided this thread until now.....I saw the video during my defensive tactics class. She made some mistakes. I've also seen video of full size male officers get the same thing done to them due to tactical errors and complacency on their part.

For me.....when I confront a person on the street....I keep myself at as safe of a distance as I can and I am on alert always. I know my limitations and if I have the slightest hint of a problem....I'm gonna either taser or worse. I'm also not too proud to make a tactical retreat.

There are several men on the force that are my size....and with the training they've had (martial arts, etc) they are respected on the streets....because no matter what their size they have whooped A$$ a few times before.

Male or female.....you have to use your head. A female is less likely to get in a physical confrontation because she is more inclined to use her verbal skills than to try and be "big bad bully cop" and use the do it or else tactics.

I for one chose the local PD over the Sheriff's dept because I know that back up is always close by. As a Sheriff..on this island I could be by myself on some back road somewhere trying to take someone in custody.....I don't like those odds and I'm not putting myself there.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I've avoided this thread until now.....I saw the video during my defensive tactics class. She made some mistakes. I've also seen video of full size male officers get the same thing done to them due to tactical errors and complacency on their part.

For me.....when I confront a person on the street....I keep myself at as safe of a distance as I can and I am on alert always. I know my limitations and if I have the slightest hint of a problem....I'm gonna either taser or worse. I'm also not too proud to make a tactical retreat.

There are several men on the force that are my size....and with the training they've had (martial arts, etc) they are respected on the streets....because no matter what their size they have whooped A$$ a few times before.

Male or female.....you have to use your head. A female is less likely to get in a physical confrontation because she is more inclined to use her verbal skills than to try and be "big bad bully cop" and use the do it or else tactics.

I for one chose the local PD over the Sheriff's dept because I know that back up is always close by. As a Sheriff..on this island I could be by myself on some back road somewhere trying to take someone in custody.....I don't like those odds and I'm not putting myself there.

How long are you on the job?.

How long have I been a cop? Almost a year now.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

How long have I been a cop? Almost a year now.
    Your actually out of training almost a year now, seem's like it was only a few months ago. My bad!.

Also, the bad thing is...that no matter if you are male or female...it takes a hell of a lot less time to close a 10 ft gap between you and the bad guy than it does to get your gun out of a Level 3 retention holster. The bad guy has the up on you because he knows he's gonna lunge at you so he's got that couple of a second head start. Mean while you are fuking with the three steps it takes to release the gun. SO by the time your gun is finally out....in a close quarters confrontation....they are on top of you.

But what was the point to your question.

I graduated in Aug but before that I was working. They let us ride as soon as we were qualified with our weapons.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Exactly why i dont believe in female patrol officers. There is not one female cop who i couldnt drop with one hit if i wanted to. No offense to the ladies of course.
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY, preach on brotha
    ~HOP

he hit her 8 times while she was laying on the pavement with no give under her head. it takes a sorry focker to hit a woman much less beat her half to death. i hope he has made some nice friends in prison
    ~HOP

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    What a pussy... Hits a lady... I wish I was there to kick his Ass....

Odin is offline Member
    Also, the bad thing is...that no matter if you are male or female...it takes a hell of a lot less time to close a 10 ft gap between you and the bad guy than it does to get your gun out of a Level 3 retention holster. The bad guy has the up on you because he knows he's gonna lunge at you so he's got that couple of a second head start. Mean while you are fuking with the three steps it takes to release the gun. SO by the time your gun is finally out....in a close quarters confrontation....they are on top of you.
    Good point, also far any woman to make a claim to being in condition to phyically handle herself she should have at least a measly 200 pounds bench and 300 pound dead lift. Since any dead beat guy should be able to do this. Also woman naturally have very little necks. Also kicks and punches are overrated cuase if it goes to the ground it's gonna come down to strength and size. These movies in hollywood pretraying woman as so tuff is a bad thing, cause in reality their pretty weak.

Nice to know how you all feel about me

Peace

But what was the point to your question.
    No point really, just getting a handle on how long you were a cop thats all. Is it part time?.

we love you CB
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    No point really, just getting a handle on how long you were a cop thats all. Is it part time?.

Yes part time. I average 40 hours a month. I wish it was more but unfortunately....I have to do the day job too!!

Just not the fact that I choose to be a police officer. That's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    we love you CB
    ~HOP

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    She couldn't have been following proper procedure......female making a solo attempt at apprehending a criminal with outstanding warrnts? At any rate she didn't call the situation very well she didn't even try to keep his back. After getting him to face away from her she lets him square up fully and then he cracks her one.
    Well i think we might have to excuse her this time as she is not a highly trained Ninja as we are, our Ninja reflexes would have simply deflected any attack on his part. This mere mortal would have been critically hurt if she were Ninja but Ninja she is not.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    according to "national sheriff's association" that help build statistics and training methods for law enforcement the danger zone for an assailant to attack you is 21 feet before an officer can act. So 10 feet is definitely dangerous. Although it takes 2/10ths of a second to draw if you have proper training. I would use a level 1 retention holster if I were you and train on that. You could probably cut that danger zone down. Remember, you fall back on training when all else fails.

I wish you could keep a 21 ft distance....but it's hard to talk to someone from that distance. If I could switch to a level 1 I would but they require level 3 in our dept. Sheriffs are allowed level 2.

I practice a lot with my holster and shooting in general. I'm also signing up for some martial arts and grappling. Anything I can to help protect myself. There's also a combat arms course coming that I am going to take.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    according to "national sheriff's association" that help build statistics and training methods for law enforcement the danger zone for an assailant to attack you is 21 feet before an officer can act. So 10 feet is definitely dangerous. Although it takes 2/10ths of a second to draw if you have proper training. I would use a level 1 retention holster if I were you and train on that. You could probably cut that danger zone down. Remember, you fall back on training when all else fails.

If I was a police off I think I'd be looking for a good Krav Maga club, you can find their locations in the USA at www.kravmaga.com

CB I know your offended by some of the opinions here, but regardless I'd have to say that I don't have confidence in the vast majority of female police officers I've seen. And if you think you guys have it tough there, did you say your also equipt with a taser?, here cops are unarmed!.

BDTR is offline Retired
    CB, the reason I personally said those things is because I feel strongly about it. There is no equality, it doesnt exist. Women as a whole will never be stronger than men, it's just a fact. I believe most departments do have bench press/strength tests, however there is a different standard for woman. These tests are to help preserve the saftey of yourself and other officers, so why should a mans test be different than a females test? I know you're strong CB, but honestly, if push came to shove and you had to square of with someone and your gun or taser wasn't availible, do you think you could? Maybe some average nobody non criminal wimp, but what about a solid criminal/thug. Could you go toe to toe with one? I only ask because i've fought some criminals who had NO formal fight training or weight training, while i've had years, and they made me really get on the ball or I would have gotten KO'd or worse. What about the guy in the pizza parlor video, what could you have done without a firearm? Sorry hun but a tazer does very little to 300+ lb guys on its first hit. Pepper spray? He would have punched in the general direction of the burning. If you tried to intervene he would have had you on your ass, maybe dead within a couple seconds.

This is nothing against woman, but i believe they should have to complete ALL the same tests as men with the same weights and times, plain and simple.

I'm also sick of fat ass officers, they make me sick, disgrace to their uniform. They should be tested every couple years to make sure they still qualify, if they fail, then they shouldnt have the job.

Nice to know how you all feel about me

Peace

BDTR is offline Retired
    I didn't know you lived in paradise.

here cops are unarmed!.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I didn't know you lived in paradise.
    Seriously, our cops are unarmed. Some detective's are armed. But there's not one armed uniformed cop here. But you don't cross them either!, their mostly a rough, tough group of redneck bastards. I hate most cops, most are thick ignorant scumbags IMO.

Im not at all offended by men's opinons of women on the force. Im offended when LEO's as a whole are insulted as being fat, lazy, rude, power hungry bullies....etc.

Like I've said before. If I had to go toe to toe with a pissed off man.....I'd probably loose! This is why I stay very aware of my situation and I train to give me any additional advantage I can. Most men would be shocked at how strong I am.......given my small stature. I have helped break up bar fights, been hit, and have subdued a few guys on the ground.

Yes I have all the tools.......gun, taser, OC, baton, knife, etc. And the best tools.......common sense and continuous good training.

By the way BDTR.....our dept did not have a bench press test....but I can bench nearly 200 lbs....which is MORE than a few men on my dept.

C.B.

If I was a police off I think I'd be looking for a good Krav Maga club, you can find their locations in the USA at www.kravmaga.com

CB I know your offended by some of the opinions here, but regardless I'd have to say that I don't have confidence in the vast majority of female police officers I've seen. And if you think you guys have it tough there, did you say your also equipt with a taser?, here cops are unarmed!.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've never been convicted of anything more than a speeding ticket. With that being said, I've been arrested and almost arrested a dozen times and they always draw that F'n taser on me and before they were common issue they would pull their guns on me. I'm just a friendly salesman with a low tolerance for drunks so when I used to go out, more times than not, a fight would break out.

After reading this post and the replies I understand why they pulled those retarded zappers on me. I would never be fool enough to lay a hand on a cop no matter how mad I was or how much of an ass he was. You can't out run the radio and you will never beat the system.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You can't out run the radio and you will never beat the system.

I love that statement. Most of you have never owned a fast car or motorcycle that say that. I have gotten away from several (5) cops at once on my bike. We have even had the chopper on us and nobody ever got caught when we ran. I have also left a cop in the dust in my buddies twin turbo porsche. We have long straight highways in florida. A cops worst nightmare.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Have you ever seen what is left when a bike wrecks at over 100MPH? You go ahead and run Bro, I'll just talk my way out of it

Blah blah blah blah. I'm a big bad a$$ and no one can touch me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information