Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SHODAN DAN Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Blah blah blah blah. I'm a big bad a$$ and no one can touch me.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SHODAN DAN
    OH that hurts coming from you. I'm suprised you even show your face in here anymore.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Blah blah blah blah. I'm a big bad a$$ and no one can touch me.
    dont have to be a big baddass just not nieve enough to beleive you cant outrun the radio. you really take stuff personal huh?? its just a forum.

SHODAN DAN Guest
    OH that hurts coming from you. I'm suprised you even show your face in here anymore.
    :spudnikc6

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Am I reading this correctly?

That says that "Shooting Cops Thumbs up"

Yep.......nice eh? Why isn't this guy banned yet?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Real mature...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    You feeling allright in there ?? First Swole now her..

Swole, me, BDTR....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Am I reading this correctly?

That says that "Shooting Cops Thumbs up"
    That is what I see too. This POS needs to go!

He was probably cheering when he watched the video.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    What happened to his avatar with the neckbone on a bike?

My birthday is coming up in a couple months....all I want from AR is the ban button.. for ONE day. Hell one HOUR would make me happy.

My birthday is coming up in a couple months....all I want from AR is the ban button.. for ONE day. Hell one HOUR would make me happy.

Oh god, No please

Maybe when I hit 5000 posts.. that will be sooner!

SHODAN DAN Guest
    Swole, me, BDTR....
    WHO'S NEXT ?

Brother,

You're lucky to still be a member here,

Why don't you just let this go?

WHO'S NEXT ?

Your pushing your limits

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Have you ever seen what is left when a bike wrecks at over 100MPH? You go ahead and run Bro, I'll just talk my way out of it
    I have tried to talk my way out of things even when i wasnt wrong. I had 3 friends doing wheelies and rode slow next them cause i dont wheelie. When the cop turned on the lights I pulled over since i didnt do anything. He gave me a ticket. Also, if you want i have pics of a wreck at 176mph legitimate speed on my GPS. the guy next to me ditched the bike as we ran up on a cement truck that had dust covering the tail lights. I made it around he crashed. He lived and rides still today. another buddy looped his at 110mph on a wheelie. scratches only when you wear proper gear. yet dale earnhardt dies during a freak crash in a CAR with all the safety gear. when its your time its your itme my friend.

Guilty by association unfortunatly bro

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I have tried to talk my way out of things even when i wasnt wrong. I had 3 friends doing wheelies and rode slow next them cause i dont wheelie. When the cop turned on the lights I pulled over since i didnt do anything. He gave me a ticket. Also, if you want i have pics of a wreck at 176mph legitimate speed on my GPS. the guy next to me ditched the bike as we ran up on a cement truck that had dust covering the tail lights. I made it around he crashed. He lived and rides still today. another buddy looped his at 110mph on a wheelie. scratches only when you wear proper gear. yet dale earnhardt dies during a freak crash in a CAR with all the safety gear. when its your time its your itme my friend.
    actually the reason he died was because he didn't wear safety straps, he called them sissy straps. He neck snapped

WHO'S NEXT ?

Who's that in your Avatar now?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    trust me they let you go. they broke pursuit because you were a danger to the officer, your self and the citizens you would have run over and killed being an idiot like that. you think your bragging but you know what. its not funny you doing a 100+ miles an hour in a car or bike and you run the 7 year old girl over getting away. they had you the whole time.

can you see every stop sign and yeild sign at 100+ miles an hour? you see the school zone sign and crossing gaurd waving elementary kids across the street not knowing you are 10th's of a second coming at 100+? you think you can lock em up in time at 10-20 yards away and not hit the little innocent school girl crossing the road at 100+ mph? forget you're a bad ass, forget you got one over on the cops, forget you have the fastest vehicle and wont get caught. cops are doing there job keeping society safe and here we got you running over someone being a bad ass. you will pay a bigger price than fleeing and eluding. you will get vehicular manslaughter and life in prison because of your getting away high.

agencies are breaking off pursuits more and more because of civil suits also. despite it not being there fault they get sued millions and settle out of court for financial purposes not in admittance of guilt. the final out come is not worth chasing some punk that watched to much of the Dukes Of Hazard.

One thing people need to think about when they run is "consequences".
    I love that statement. Most of you have never owned a fast car or motorcycle that say that. I have gotten away from several (5) cops at once on my bike. We have even had the chopper on us and nobody ever got caught when we ran. I have also left a cop in the dust in my buddies twin turbo porsche. We have long straight highways in florida. A cops worst nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    trust me they let you go. they broke pursuit because you were a danger to the officer, your self and the citizens you would have run over and killed being an idiot like that. you think your bragging but you know what. its not funny you doing a 100+ miles an hour in a car or bike and you run the 7 year old girl over getting away. they had you the whole time.

can you see every stop sign and yeild sign at 100+ miles an hour? you see the school zone sign and crossing gaurd waving elementary kids across the street not knowing you are 10th's of a second coming at 100+? you think you can lock em up in time at 10-20 yards away and not hit the little innocent school girl crossing the road at 100+ mph? forget you're a bad ass, forget you got one over on the cops, forget you have the fastest vehicle and wont get caught. cops are doing there job keeping society safe and here we got you running over someone being a bad ass. you will pay a bigger price than fleeing and eluding. you will get vehicular manslaughter and life in prison because of your getting away high.

agencies are breaking off pursuits more and more because of civil suits also. despite it not being there fault they get sued millions and settle out of court for financial purposes not in admittance of guilt. the final out come is not worth chasing some punk that watched to much of the Dukes Of Hazard.

Thank you master of the obvious. We have hundreds of miles of highway here. no yields, no stops, and no traffic. If i'm on city roads i pull over because the ticket they would give me on a city road would be minor.They have a no chase policy in Florida but i have had them stay in it for a while when they arent supposed to. I just kept making u -turns on them on the highway. til I decided to open it and run straight out. Funny thing is i have ran with groups of bikes and a handful of them were cops too.

tell me when it rains you drive 20% slower on the road to make up for the extra stopping distance necessary so you dont hit the little girl too. I didnt think so. You drive the speed limit which by law is speeding in the rain because you are driving too fast for the conditions and can be ticketed.

that's funny

everyone hates a cop. no one likes a speeding ticket, no one likes getting busted. so i can see the hatred coming. i been messed with by cops, i didnt like it either. i even got busted for steroids back in 95 over a bad bust. i had no criminal record and all they had was one little 10pack of russian dbols. guess what? i was up for 3 felony charges because they were so gun ho to nail me. I got real lucky, good lawyer, weak case and I got out of it but i was sweating bullets and all i could do is sit there and look at that cop with some serious super hatred.

but ya know what, i was guilty, you get a speeding ticket, were you actually speeding? get busted for OUIL, were you drunk?

funny because if you had someone popping off a 9mm in your azz and you're running for your life with a cell phone in your hand. as much as you hate the cops, who you going to call? yah... big fat 911

help me im being chased down and killed by a gunman!

there are a few bad apples out there and cops can be dikks but 90%+ of them are there for one purpose if you let them. they are there to protect you. bottom line.

so give them credit bro, the shooting a cop with thumbs up shows how intelligent you are. you did something wrong you probably asked for it. when the two thugs breakin in your door and rape your gf or wife happen i bet the phone speed dial is going to see how fast you hit them digits with a 911 call.

bro, there is no excuse and no logic to your argument. bottom line is youre a menace to society if that's the way you think and soon you will be posting from a jail house computer if they let you.
    Thank you master of the obvious. We have hundreds of miles of highway here. no yields, no stops, and no traffic. If i'm on city roads i pull over because the ticket they would give me on a city road would be minor.They have a no chase policy in Florida but i have had them stay in it for a while when they arent supposed to. I just kept making u -turns on them on the highway. til I decided to open it and run straight out. Funny thing is i have ran with groups of bikes and a handful of them were cops too.

tell me when it rains you drive 20% slower on the road to make up for the extra stopping distance necessary so you dont hit the little girl too. I didnt think so. You drive the speed limit which by law is speeding in the rain because you are driving too fast for the conditions and can be ticketed.

phew man do I agree with you on this one. i seen guys that cant get in there **** cruisers with out holding up there duty belt and sucking in the gut because the seats dont move back n forth since there is a cage welded in the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm also sick of fat ass officers, they make me sick, disgrace to their uniform. They should be tested every couple years to make sure they still qualify, if they fail, then they shouldnt have the job.

thanks bro , way to dodge the question. menace to society..LOL

Hey LMR....great responses....and congrats on 3000 posts!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I love that statement. Most of you have never owned a fast car or motorcycle that say that. I have gotten away from several (5) cops at once on my bike. We have even had the chopper on us and nobody ever got caught when we ran. I have also left a cop in the dust in my buddies twin turbo porsche. We have long straight highways in florida. A cops worst nightmare.
    You must be very proud of yourself.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids

Very true LMR. They probably did let him go. It is this little thing called departmental pursuit policies. When lives become endangered....even the life of the idiot running to the point the risks out weigh the rewards...it is only good policy to discontinue the pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    Very true LMR. They probably did let him go. It is this little thing called departmental pursuit policies. When lives become endangered....even the life of the idiot running to the point the risks out weigh the rewards...it is only good policy to discontinue the pursuit.

its called a no chase policy. 180-195mph vs 135mph.If they let me go or not they couldnt catch me if they wanted to. Yes i was so proud. God those were the days. Now thats an adrenaline rush.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I wouldnt feel safe with you having your own ban button.

Alltough if you banned me i wouldnt cook for you

Actually we refer to it as a no pursuit policy.

its called a no chase policy. 180-195mph vs 135mph.If they let me go or not they couldnt catch me if they wanted to. Yes i was so proud. God those were the days. Now thats an adrenaline rush.

LOL I promise to only use it for good and I would never never ban you muh luv.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I wouldnt feel safe with you having your own ban button.

Alltough if you banned me i wouldnt cook for you

PurePower is offline Senior Member

All they would have to do it throw out some stop sticks and laugh as you hit the pavement.

And sell the video to America's Best Police Chases so we can ALL laugh

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    All they would have to do it throw out some stop sticks and laugh as you hit the pavement.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    any male that hits a woman is a pvussy and shouldn't be alive... bottom line... i've absolutely destroyed a dude before for laying hands on a chic before... i dont tolerate it one bit...

if i was there that guy wouldnt have ever walked again...

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    any male that hits a woman is a pvussy and shouldn't be alive... bottom line... i've absolutely destroyed a dude before for laying hands on a chic before... i dont tolerate it one bit...

if i was there that guy wouldnt have ever walked again...
    LOL I had to re-read the original thread to figure out what you were talking about. Way to bring the thread back on topic!!! LOL

SHODAN DAN Guest
    The dangers of arming women policemen with gun is perfectly highlighted in this video presentation.

http://www.abum.com/?show_media=202&...=948554307.mpg

Very, very disturbing. What kind of excuse she made can only be guessed upon.

:spudnikc6 :spudnik4:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information