Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

60 yrs for assaulting a police officer!.

Just watch the video!. Its a sick assault on a female police officer..

http://www.abum.com/?show_media=4768...copassault.wmv

Felt like doing it to a cop a few times myself, but this is sick. Esp. in front of the kid.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Exactly why i dont believe in female patrol officers. There is not one female cop who i couldnt drop with one hit if i wanted to. No offense to the ladies of course.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Wish I could have been there. Truly a Fuc**** piece of trash.

Bet he got his azz handed to him worse than that when he was booked.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Probably shouldn't be laughing. But that just shows how tough and enforcing some cops think they are. I don't know why that female felt she was going to be able to contain him. All the training excersizes for fighting and what not that they give to female officers obviously do nothing. Oh well, guess she learned the hard way.

Edit- Agreed, shouldn't be laughing. That's pretty low, even if she is in the position of authority.
    Last edited by LB55blitz; 03-01-2005 at 02:48 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont think you should be laughing at some scumbag hitting a woman like that.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    60 years for that? **** most murderers get less than half that here.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    What a fukkin lowlife scumbag POS! I totally have to agree that women should not be patrol officers. If it comes to a hand to hand confrontation the women will lose and might even get hurt badly like this video proves (no offense to the ladies like bdtr said).

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Cant watch it, is it the old video from the mid 90's?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If it was a male cop and he was a pussy I bet the same thing would have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I dont think you should be laughing at some scumbag hitting a woman like that.
    Now what is in your avatar?

BDTR is offline Retired
    **** you cycleon! You've ruined any good point i could possibly make!!!!! I'll get you!@@@!@!!!!!!

**** you cycleon! You've ruined any good point i could possibly make!!!!! I'll get you!@@@!@!!!!!!
    LMAO!!!

I think I got the idea.

Palme I think I know the video your talking about. I seen a VERY similar one on TV before, that police officer actually suffered horrible incapacitating injury's. I don't believe chic's should be pounding the pavement either, there's hardly a woman that even a half grown teenager wouldn't take out if he wanted.

I work a door on a very busy Dublin street (tourist area) and couldn't count the number of times I've left door's to lend asistnace to female cops.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bouncer, this is the same video. She suffered MAJOR injuries and almost died from it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Palme I think I know the video your talking about. I seen a VERY similar one on TV before, that police officer actually suffered horrible incapacitating injury's. I don't believe chic's should be pounding the pavement either, there's hardly a woman that even a half grown teenager wouldn't take out if he wanted.

I work a door on a very busy Dublin street (tourist area) and couldn't count the number of times I've left door's to lend asistnace to female cops.

Anyone notice how bad my spelling is this mornign?.

Maybe its a punch in the head I got in work the other night!.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Sorry about that, when I hit you I forgot how frail you were. Hope you heal up nicely.

Anyone notice how bad my spelling is this mornign?.

Maybe its a punch in the head I got in work the other night!.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    60 years is excessive for a few punches. They were trying to make an example out of the guy.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The punches caused major damage to the woman. Not to mention hitting an officer adds about 5x to your sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    60 years is excessive for a few punches. They were trying to make an example out of the guy.

You've only seen a few seconds of the whole video. Personally I hope he does hard labour for the assault. I feel so sorry for that child too, she's another victim.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    She couldn't have been following proper procedure......female making a solo attempt at apprehending a criminal with outstanding warrnts? At any rate she didn't call the situation very well she didn't even try to keep his back. After getting him to face away from her she lets him square up fully and then he cracks her one.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    man what a cock sucker! i hate people like that, do my head in.

i agree as well tho that female officers shouldnt be allowed, unless with a male officer at all times. i know it prob isnt fair, but i doubt he wuda done that if there had have been 2

hope he rots in jail

palme is offline Rosie Member

A friend bouncer of mine (off duty) was asked to stay with an female cop at a mall even doh she had a robber in cuffs and she was armed...cause she didnt dare to be alone with him. Thats not right.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    60years...a little bit too much...**** she should ve just shot im, would have saved tax payers money...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Yep, involentary manslaughter is 15 years. Did she even die? She could not have followed procedures... She should of had him covered with her gun. Female cops are a) too emotional b) physically not able to handle most men

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yep, involentary manslaughter is 15 years. Did she even die? She could not have followed procedures... She should of had him covered with her gun. Female cops are a) too emotional b) physically not able to handle most men

great points!

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I recieved less than a quarter of that for the same on a male officer and only did 2 on it. This is a perfect example of why training for military and civilian rescue (cops, firemen) should be equal for both men and women. If the women can keep up then fine but if not....c ya

I do not advocate violence on anyone and believe it to be completely ingnorant. This includes myself as I have grown past my mistakes....JC

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    This happened down in texas i believe. The guy broke her jaw and portions of her face. She was unable to work any longer and had to retire. I do not think 60 years is excessive at all.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i saw that before, if there was sound you could hear his daughter crying daddy stop

thats messed up, I kinda agree with BDTR about the no female patrol officers, but then again, its not my decision

Alex

That video is sick... the perp deverves every minute of his sentence.

My biggest beef isn't with female officers (or in my case female firefighters)... my problem is with the whole "equal opportunity" bullshït which has basically lowered the physical requirements to allow more females, minorities or smaller males to get into physically dangerous jobs.

Bring back the old physical standards of "being built like a brick shïthouse" to be a cop or firefighter and any female that passes the same requirements as guys I'd gladly partner with.

I fail to see how a 125 lbs cop (male or female) can properly defend themselves, command respect or when the shît hits the fan, drag their injured partner our of a bad scene...

Red

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    This happened down in texas i believe. The guy broke her jaw and portions of her face. She was unable to work any longer and had to retire. I do not think 60 years is excessive at all.
    A few years ago two dudes at a party were arguing over the neighborhood whore. Everyone has tagged it and it's known but these boys wanted to play hero so one guy got punched a few times and left. The guy that left came back with a sawed off and blasted a hole in the other guy, killed instantly. I was reading in the paper that this guy got sentenced to 20 years for that crime.

I guess you need to stiffen the penalty when it comes to attacking cops otherwise every nut job would take a crack at them. City cops where I live start out at 18k per year and for that money they shouldn't have to risk their ass as they do.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    60 years?

In canada he would get 60 hours of community works, then a slap on his hand saying "dont do it again" and the lawyer would please he is a visible minority so he'll end up with a 10$ fine

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Exactly why i dont believe in female patrol officers. There is not one female cop who i couldnt drop with one hit if i wanted to. No offense to the ladies of course.
    CB would bring the noise!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    My biggest beef isn't with female officers (or in my case female firefighters)... my problem is with the whole "equal opportunity" bullshït which has basically lowered the physical requirements to allow more females, minorities or smaller males to get into physically dangerous jobs.

Bring back the old physical standards of "being built like a brick shïthouse" to be a cop or firefighter and any female that passes the same requirements as guys I'd gladly partner with.

Reminds me of a conversation in American History X

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    ****, what a sick ****....doing that in front of your OWN daughter....pathetic

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i've seen that, we watched it for an example of what not to do when pulling over someone with warrants in my criminal justice class.....she was supposed to do a felony stop (gun drawn, tell him to lay on the ground face down..you known the whole nine yards). She was fairly new at the time.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    would love 5 minutes with that punk.... Anyone that beats up a woman like that deserves to be in jail...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys better watch out for Barbi.... one of yo azzes are gonna get tazered!!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    you guys better watch out for Barbi.... one of yo azzes are gonna get tazered!!! hahahaha
    I am pretty sure Barbi can look after herself and would fall in the "pass the same tests as the big guys" category... but I would be curious to read what she has to say on the subject.

Red

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information