colinw is offline Junior Member

what i a problem i got

well first of all i got a g/f that lives in greenbay wi and i live in chicago. Thing is she wont move here and if i were to move there i would have no good gym and could not continue with my gear. She is still the type that thinks you can be the terminator all natural. She is aware of previous use but thinks im all clean now and if she found out that would not be all that good. Since this is probably someone i could spend the rest of my life with im wondering what I should do. I keep trying to talk her into moving here which is like talking to a wall and it seems the only thing i can do is move there. What also sux is i have my own apprasial company here in chicago and my life/job is here. What should i do??

Colin

as i re read that the deal with the gear up there and not being able to do it is stupid cause she would know here, maybe i feel i could hide it better.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    So if you spend the rest of your life with her, will you continue to hide the fact that you juice. From what ive seen and read on here bro, the girl eventually gets some sort of hint.

BTW, Chicago to Green Bay is one far ass drive, must suck to get together.

Good luck

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm when it comes down to the situation you have to do what makes you happy.. If moving there to be with her makes you more happy then being in your area of roots, and training , so be it

yeah thats the problem meeting up its a far ride. We went to high school together and what not and i just dont understand why a family would wanna move up there. Its not even in green bay its 40miles west of there in the boonies and it sux. Its just getting to the point where i wanna start a family you know and i have no other intrest then her. We have been such good friends for yrs now and neither of us wanna move. I would be up there if i could feel that i could be a good husband and father but man that area has nothing to offer. The juice i can give that up but its everything else thats a problem

Thread Information