zuke is offline Member

The last week has been terrible...

ok, where do i start?

i started my cycle two and a half weeks ago. everything was going fine and i was starting to put some weight on because i was kickstarting the cycle with dbol . i had been in tacoma for work and was using the wireless internet in my room. i got back here to the armpit of washington and had to revert back to using dial-up. well, something i got on my computer while i was using wireless corrupted my tcp/ip stack and i had to completely format my laptop. that's why i haven't been on the forum for a little while.

a have always had to run to keep in shape for my pt tests. well, my back had been stiffening up lately while running, so i decided to quit the dbol early. i think the added weight combined with the decreased flexibility i had gained while starting this cycle was too much for my back. i was running the other day and my back finally gave out on me. i had to stop running and my right leg went numb. i went to see the doc and he told me that i had sprained a muscle in my back and i am not supposed to do anything to aggravate it for the next month. this really sucks because my test and eq is just kicking in and i don't want to quit working out. i guess i am going to take at least a week off and then wear a back brace and take it easy for a while. i did learn a couple of lessens: just because you are stronger doesn't mean that your body is ready to jump up that fast, and there is such a thing as overtraining.

anyways, i am set up on the net again and it looks like my evenings aren't going to be near as full as they have been. i hope you guys and gals are doing well and wish me luck and a quick recovery. does anyone think i should stop my cycle, pct, and then start again when i am healthy?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks and I hear you in the department of jumping up in weight.

zuke is offline Member
    oh, i forgot to mention...

when i went to the doc and they took my blood pressure, the nurse said it was 130/100 and was a little concerned. i jumped on the scale and weighed in at 230.... i was 216 before the cycle. i have heard that the blood pressure is a normal thing, but i have never had it checked while on a cycle.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    BP is not scary high IMO, if you have the gear to run longer, stay on IMO, only if you can pick up where you left off and finish your cycle , just my 02

zuke is offline Member
    i am running a 12 week cycle. i figure that i can do enough in the gym to maintain and i will just cut my diet back a little. i guess i just have to shy away from the core training for a while. thanks for your .02

zuke is offline Member
    i just want to put on as much muscle as i can before my next deployment. i have this theory that more muscle increases my survival rate. it should be more for shrapnel to travel through...

Yes , keep up the cardio on a bike perhaps, (your back should take that). Check your ego at the door and go light , sucks I know.

stationary bike btw , and whatever makes you feel more confident, God bless you BTW, and thanks.

zuke is offline Member
    thanks for the help. i plan on hitting the pool some. i have a runners belt that i used when i screwed my knee up a few years back. it keeps you upright in the water so you can run in place in the water. if anyone is recovering from a knee injury, i recommend it.

thanks for you blessings vic, just doing my job.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Zuke where are you stationed?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

zuke is offline Member
    in washington state

zuke is offline Member
    you?

Same
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

zuke is offline Member
    i am going to guess that you are on the coast...

i am over the mountains, but i spend as much time at lewis as i do here

Check your PM's

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    oh, i forgot to mention...

when i went to the doc and they took my blood pressure, the nurse said it was 130/100 and was a little concerned. i jumped on the scale and weighed in at 230.... i was 216 before the cycle. i have heard that the blood pressure is a normal thing, but i have never had it checked while on a cycle.

Start taking Garlic and some antioxidants like green tea and alpha lipoic acid, that will take care of the blood pressure

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Start taking Garlic and some antioxidants like green tea and alpha lipoic acid, that will take care of the blood pressure
    i'll try that...

my vitamins have 10mg alpha lipoic acid. is that anywhere near enough?

Thread Information