Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Urgent

trenbolone75 is offline New Member

Unhappy Urgent

I know in California you're not supposed to have sex with a person under the age of 18.

Anybody knows about Washington state?

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Umm thats basically any state buddy.....

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Umm thats basically any state buddy.....
    Actually different states have different laws concerning this,here it's legal to have sex with someone 16 or older some states 17 and others 18.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trenbolone75
    I know in California you're not supposed to have sex with a person under the age of 18.

This is kind of scary....How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Actually different states have different laws concerning this,here it's legal to have sex with someone 16 or older some states 17 and others 18.
    Hmm lucky states with the 16...that sure woulda helped me and my bf out when we were 16...lol

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by trenbolone75

you lucked out with a 12 year old eh

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    In washington it's 16

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    in NJ she hasta be atleast 16 if your over 18..... and there's a 4 year difference rule....

her 16 - you 20 - it's legal
    her 17 - you 21 - it's legal
    her 16 - you 21 - JAIL!
    her 17 - you 22 - JAIL
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    This is kind of scary....How old are you?
    24 by the looks of it..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Hmm lucky states with the 16...that sure woulda helped me and my bf out when we were 16...lol
    there are a few 15 states too

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    florida is 17 her, up to 24 you.

west virgina - 13 for her and as long your a relative you have consent.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    I think in Arkansas it's 13 if she is your cousin 12 if it's your sister

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    me in Liberal Quebec

If a 110yo man wanna **** a 14 yo he can do it !
    but she must be 16 to marry her

god bless liberals

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    I think in Arkansas it's 13 if she is your cousin 12 if it's your sister

yeah at 11 if its your daughter and her and Mom says its ok...

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    In colorado it's 15 if you are 25 or younger.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    In WA the prosecutors go more on the difference in age...to a certain extent...and in many places won't even attempt to prosecute for statutory rape unless the underaged person is willing to testify against the older person.

I'll pull out my code book and see what it says about the specific age of consent.

Be right back
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Here's a world wide guide for you guys

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

IT says WA age of consent for Females is 18
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    In WA the prosecutors go more on the difference in age...to a certain extent...and in many places won't even attempt to prosecute for statutory rape unless the underaged person is willing to testify against the older person.

I'll pull out my code book and see what it says about the specific age of consent.

Be right back
    yeah but the parents can pursue it if the girl is underage and its not within the law in that state.

Here's a world wide guide for you guys

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

IT says WA age of consent for Females is 18
    i wouldnt use that officer...

1st off it states clearly This is not an official guide. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information contained herein.

also, my state was last updated 5 years ago. It only takes one bad case to have a state law changed.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If I was 110yo I don't think I'd want to be tied down with a marriage...
    I'd have somewhere to be going to soon and just planning shorterm...

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    me in Liberal Quebec

god bless liberals

According to the WA state code it depends on the age of the child and the age of the adult. It's complicated I would need to know the age of the two parties and I can tell you.

Of COURSE the parents can pursue it. I'm telling you from EXPERIENCE that the prosecutor in MY county and many WA counties will NOT pursue prosecution unless the minor will testify. I had a 15 yo daughter with a 23 yo MAN attempting to get with her. I wasn't sure if it had happened or not and began to research prosecution...so I'm telling you what he told me.

As far as the guide goes....I didn't say it was gospel...it was just the best one I found!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    florida is 17 her, up to 24 you.

west virgina - 13 for her and as long your a relative you have consent.
    no that is if it is your sister

Tren ....what are the ages involved.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    there are a few 15 states too
    I'm moving

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    me in Liberal Quebec

god bless liberals

All of Canada is like that. Gotta love them 16 year olds

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    All of Canada is like that. Gotta love them 16 year olds

**** that, thats too old

Rape of a Child 3rd degree - when the person has intercourse with a person who is atleast 14 but less than 16 and not married to the perp and the perp is at least 48 monthos older than the victim.

Rape of a Child 2nd degree - when the person has intercourse with a person who is at least 12 but less than 14 and not married to the perp and the perp is at least 36 months older than the victim.

Rape of a Child 1st degree - when the person has intercourse with a person who is less than 12, not married to the perp and the perp is at least 24 months older than the victim.

All are felonies.

There are other charges that apply if the perp has some sort of supervisory responsibility over the minor.

IF it's so urgent Tren , why don't you answer my questions?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i just dont see the fun in having sex with a 15 16 17 or 18 year old. most girls dont know sh-it till the age of 23. the best age i think would be 25-30

You are so welcome Tren for the info provided by your AR brothers (and sister). I'm so glad I took the time to look it up for you.

Hmmmm maybe he's on the way to jail for doing a 10 yo!!!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    i would feel like a pedaphile or (pedophile how ever u spell it),if i messed with a girl younger than me by 5 years, and she would have to be extremely hot and mature for me to go that low.

Tren....what are the ages involved.

22 for the male and 17 for the female.

Any help whould be appreciated!

The way I read it unless you have a custodial/supervisory role over her....you are safe. If you are a teacher, youth advisor, etc...you are in trouble.

I won't even give my speech on how disgusting I think it is...and if it was my daughter I'd be introducing you to my buddy "Glock"

The way I read it unless you have a custodial/supervisory role over her....you are safe. If you are a teacher, youth advisor, etc...you are in trouble.

I won't even give my speech on how disgusting I think it is...and if it was my daughter I'd be introducing you to my buddy "Glock"

Thanks! Barbi...I don't know about the Glock thing, but you are an angel !!!!
    Thanks again!!!

Well....don't take it as gospel...but that's what my book says. My advice to you if you are really concerned is to make a call to a local law enforcement agency....and confirm.

Well....don't take it as gospel...but that's what my book says. My advice to you if you are really concerned is to make a call to a local law enforcement agency....and confirm.
    I'm waiting for the cops to show up any minute now....

I read the law...and aparently you are right... I hope...or it can get really bad for me....

I was just involved into a fight with her EX.

The cops are down stairs....talk to you in a few

Hmmmmm well there's the little matter of assault from the sound of it....which is a whole different story.

zuke is offline Member
    i was always told that it the consenting age was 16 as long as you are younger than 21, but 18 if you are over 21....

i hope for your sake tren , that her ex was at least 18 if you got into a fight with him

Hmmmmm well there's the little matter of assault from the sound of it....which is a whole different story.

YES!!! I'm safe !!! I told everything to the cop. And she said I'm safe. There was no crime there. Indeed you have to be 16 in WA and since she was 17 I'm very much safe !!!!

They are gonna call the guy tomorrow and talk to him...They said they will not prosecute at this level....but they will talk to him...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information