Thread: Wife Mart

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Wife Mart

The Wife Mart

A new store that sells wives opens in Dallas, TX > >A man may go to choose a wife from among MANY women. >The store is composed of 6 floors, and the women increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is however, a catch: As you open the door to any floor you may choose a wife from that floor. But if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building--no stopping on any lower floors. A man goes to the shopping center to find a wife. >

>***************** On the first floor the sign on the door reads: > > Floor 1 - These women have jobs. > >The man reads the sign and says to himself, "Well, that's better than my last girlfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up he goes. > >***************** The second floor sign reads: > >

Floor 2 - These women have jobs, love sports, and are good cooks. > >The man smiles to himself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" > >*************** The third floor sign reads: > >

Floor 3 - These women have jobs, love sports, are good cooks, and are extremely good looking. "Better!" he says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?" > >***************** The fourth floor sign reads: > >

Floor 4 - These women have jobs, love sports, are good cooks, are extremely good looking and do all the housework. > >"Wow," exclaims the man, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more, much more, further up!" He heads up another flight. > >***************** The fifth floor sign reads: > >

Floor 5 - These women have jobs, love sports, are good cooks, are extremely good looking, do all the housework and don't complain and gripe about anything. > > "Hot Dang!..how close to perfect can you get?.. .. But just think.....what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth >floor he goes. > >***************** The sixth floor sign reads: > >

Floor 6 - Welcome. You are visitor 133,956,779,012 to this floor. There are no women on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that men are impossible to please. >Thank you for shopping Wife Mart, and have a nice day.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao sad cuz its tru

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dang.. 26 views.. yall didn't think this was funny???

Where's CB at.. she'd love this one..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    hehe

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Not bad. LoL

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL...yes it's very true. we might be immpossible to please but women are always right...so they think...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I liked the women one better,same joke but with men on each floor, someone posted it a few days ago. I believe women are extremely harder to please. That is why most guys just agree to whatever they say because they know they will get a LONG drawn out arguement if they disagree (no offense to any of the ladies of course).

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I think it would have been better if it went like this ........

Floor 6 - Welcome. You are visitor 133,956,779,012 to this floor. There are no women on this floor. This is because there are no women that are perfect. >Thank you for shopping Wife Mart, and have a nice day.

Thread Information