Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If you sat a thousand monkeys down at a thousand typrewriters and made them type for a thousand years, one of them would say the same thing.

Also, with regards to relegion/faith, I don't understand two of the great paradoxes of relegion...

1) How can "free will" and "predestination" exist in the same space?

2) If God is all good, how could he create sin or create something that could create sin?

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Okay.

So you have a lexicon to the future in your hands. The question becomes not "When are we going to die," but rather "What do you do in the mean time?"

Why were you put on this planet? There are 2,000 different religions on the planet, what are the chances that you picked the right one?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    If you sat a thousand monkeys down at a thousand typrewriters and made them type for a thousand years, one of them would say the same thing.

Also, with regards to relegion/faith, I don't understand two of the great paradoxes of relegion...

1) How can "free will" and "predestination" exist in the same space?

2) If God is all good, how could he create sin or create something that could create sin?

in regard to your 1).

some people (not me) believe in both in the following way.
    they believe that some higher being that lives in a different dimention then us, went back in time to give us the bible (with codes about what will happen in our future). whether that is true or not.

in regard to your 2).
    God didnt create sin, man created sin, and we have all sinned since the first sin with adam and eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    in regard to your 2).
    God didnt create sin, man created sin, and we have all sinned since the first sin with adam and eve.
    Like i said... if god was "all good" and infallable, how could he create something that would create sin? And he is "all knowing" so he knew humans would... so in effect, he created sin.

If A=B and B=C then A=C

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bla bla bla...

never good news

when im gonna see "code" or "prophecies" saying PEACE, HARMONY
    huh

bull****!

sadness, death and suffering SELLS!!!!!!!!

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    PRIOR TO JESUS ARRIVAL ON EARTH, ANIMAL SACRIFICES WERE OFFERED TO GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. THIS IS SPELLED OUT IN GENESIS AND HAPPENS ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Yea and Indian Tribes did rain dances when in need of rain, that doesn't prove anything? Say there really is "god", who's to say or even know if he "accepted" animals sacrifice in return for forgiveness? Why would sacrificing and animal cleanse any person of sin? That makes no sense, just sounds like an easy explanation.. I don't get it.. As you said, agree to disagree I guess

Like i said... if god was "all good" and infallable, how could he create something that would create sin? And he is "all knowing" so he knew humans would... so in effect, he created sin.

If A=B and B=C then A=C
    i dunno. im with you.

i think god created us and created temptation, to see if we would be faitful to him

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i think god created us and created temptation, to see if we would be faitful to him
    But he knew we weren't going to be faithful to him... because he's "all-knowing", see what I mean? There's no answer to these questions, and to me these contradictions stick out like a sore thumb. Religous extremists will disregard logic for many things and rely solely on faith, and its such a cop out.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    BTW - I would be very excited to know Jesus is returning in 2012...only 7 more years to wait for Glory!!

Amen brother. Amen.

p0werlift is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    when you see all those world ending predictions. realize this. not the angels, nor even jesus shall no the time, only God.

i am catholic and believe the boble code is a hoax. i cant really give a good debate about it, but it just doesnt add up to me
    thats true, im muslim and i got the same belief in me.

p0werlift is offline Banned

lollllllll thats real funny bro

Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift

they're saying at a metor will strike the earth then and kill us all.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    i thought the earth was suppose to go by fire this time??

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    When we die , we die and there aint nothing in the world that can stop that so if its are time to go .................wat can we do nothing so while some of u pounder of the thought I know me and some other people that are gona party and enjoy life day by day like if tis are last................................

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    As god says, there are just some questions not to be answered... And that we shouldn't always question things...

But, then again, that could seem like an easy way out but who really knows??? All I know is I belive in god...

Is God believing in us?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Everyone but YOU fondue

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    When we die , we die and there aint nothing in the world that can stop that so if its are time to go .................wat can we do nothing so while some of u pounder of the thought I know me and some other people that are gona party and enjoy life day by day like if tis are last................................
    I am a christian and I do this. Just without the drugs and alcohol.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    ***2005 - False Arab/ Israeli peace treaty signed.

***2006 - New Temple in Israel. Arab/Asia alliance formed.

***2008 - Temple desecrated and 2 prophets killed in Jerusalem.

If this happens in the next 3 years, I'll start to look for asteroids!

Do me a favor though in the mean time, see what it says about my brother and girl friend ****ing?

I recall during the first gulf war, watching a program that Nostridomos predicted this as the end of the world.

And what does it say about 50 and The Game!?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Everyone but YOU fondue
    the metal in me head says you are telling the truth

Jesus guys, Nostradamus and so called prophet called the end of the world hundred of times,

Reminds me of these wannabe Pyschic going on Art Bell and telling

" Art, on the 22th of septembre, a big storm will take out San FRancisco"

of course nothing happens and you get that dude back on the show 3 months later.

Nostradamus predicted that my city would be flooded in sept in 1986, that my city would be down under water.

Well I was ****ing 9 years old at the time, I was scared like hell to go out, but it was anice sunny day, actually one of the clearest sunny day I remember. and nothing happens.

I predict im gonna go pee, take a ****, take a glass of coke, then come back here and post some more insame stuffs that my metal plaque telling me to say

see even me i was wrong

i came back with milk and a sandwich

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    see even me i was wrong

i came back with milk and a sandwich
    **** I was wrong too I said a shot of jack and ky jelly

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    **** I was wrong too I said a shot of jack and ky jelly

but also, I didnt ****!

but there was no more coke left, funny thing im low carbing, so maybe it was a sign of prophecy?

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    ***2005 - False Arab/ Israeli peace treaty signed.

***2006 - New Temple in Israel. Arab/Asia alliance formed.

***2008 - Temple desecrated and 2 prophets killed in Jerusalem.

If this happens in the next 3 years, I'll start to look for asteroids!
    Good point.

I think the Bible Code takes of the Orion Prophecy and the ending of the Mayan calender.

The Orion Prophecy claims that in the year 9792 BC there was a great catastrophe, and that Atlanteans encoded the pattern of Venus looping over Orion as a warning of a repeat catastrophe in the year 2012 because it was "predicted" by ancient Egyptian and Maya texts, Earth will soon reverse its magnetic field as it has every 10,000 years. The last field reversal caused an Ice Age that brought the extinction of thousands of species and shifted entire continents northward in a matter of days.

I personally dont belive it.

Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    Same here, no one knows the end of the world except GOD. In my opinion.

But I belive this theory predicts it to be December 21st, 2012.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i wonder what they will write in 2013??

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    CAPS
    u said u can feel his precensce or smth i think ur parents have the same religion as u and they fed it to u and u belived it so u think u feel when u actually dont feel a thing
    u know if they give a placebo to some1 and tell them this builds muscle .cuts fat etc.. it does have n effect religion is ur placebo wake up and smell the truth
    no offense

Angelis is offline Banned
    My "religion" is based on my faith in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. Who shed his blood to cleanse me of my sins, so that upon my death I will be welcomed into heaven and live for eternity in paradise. I don't just "believe" in him, many people "believe" Jesus existed, I know that he existed for the sole purpose of being sacrificed for me.

Now if you and Bill Mahre want to say I have a nuerological disorder, then by all means have at it. But when you fall asleep at night and wander what's out there after your death and all you see is your corpse in a in the ground, I feel real sorry for you.

JMHO of course.
    MT
    This is exactly what I see... after I die my body will stop functioning and I will be burried... I have thought about this since I was very young when I watched someone die right in front of me. When you die your gone... the way I see it im gonna make the most out of life and have fun. When I die I dont plan on having any regrets.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

If A=B and B=C then A=C
    God created the possibility of evil; people actualized that potentiality. The source of evil is not God's power but mankind's freedom. Even an all powerful God could not have created a world in which people had genuine freedom and yet there was no potentiality for sin, because our freedom includes the possibility of sin within its own meaning. Its a self contradiction to have a world where theres real choice while at the same time no possibility of choosing evil. To ask why God didnt create such a worls is like asking why God didnt create colorless color. So then the question arises why didnt God create a world without human freedom...Because that would have been a world without humans.

I suggest you guys check out the religion board if you want more on this because otherwise an admin will move this thread prob if it continues to be religious.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    u said u can feel his precensce or smth i think ur parents have the same religion as u and they fed it to u and u belived it so u think u feel when u actually dont feel a thing
    u know if they give a placebo to some1 and tell them this builds muscle .cuts fat etc.. it does have n effect religion is ur placebo wake up and smell the truth
    no offense
    No offense taken Bro...

Actually I was raised in a christian home and rebelled against it every chance I got. I have lived a very secular life, i.e. drinking, smokin' weed, coke, sleeping around. I have tats and piercings. I am almost 33 years old and I just recently found the Lord. So it's not something that I have been carrying around and have imagined was there my whole life. When I found him I could feel the change. Hard to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    God created the possibility of evil; people actualized that potentiality. The source of evil is not God's power but mankind's freedom. Even an all powerful God could not have created a world in which people had genuine freedom and yet there was no potentiality for sin, because our freedom includes the possibility of sin within its own meaning. Its a self contradiction to have a world where theres real choice while at the same time no possibility of choosing evil. To ask why God didnt create such a worls is like asking why God didnt create colorless color. So then the question arises why didnt God create a world without human freedom...Because that would have been a world without humans.

I suggest you guys check out the religion board if you want more on this because otherwise an admin will move this thread prob if it continues to be religious.
    Well said Bro!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    god's a kid with a ant a farm.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    lets just take our steroids instead of worrying about asteroids

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Well I guess that means it's time to start taking lots and lots of drugs, since we've only got 7 years to live. A drol/halo stack sounds like fun.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Like I care anyway. Today I shot a gram of test, smoked a bowl, and ate an entire pizza in about 1 min. It's not like I'm shooting for the world record lifespan or something.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    sad... my dogs gonna die in 2012.

Lol, I hear ya.

I believe in the spirit of the earth. The earth is one big dog, and we humans are the fleas. Naw and bite too much and your a@@ will be scratched the hell out, period.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information