Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    lets just take our steroids instead of worrying about asteroids

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    does the Bible also say that we will not know when Jesus is coming back?
    it is supposedly going to be unexpected.. so i say 2012 is not the right year

Governor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think the Bible Code takes of the Orion Prophecy and the ending of the Mayan calender.

The Orion Prophecy claims that in the year 9792 BC there was a great catastrophe, and that Atlanteans encoded the pattern of Venus looping over Orion as a warning of a repeat catastrophe in the year 2012 because it was "predicted" by ancient Egyptian and Maya texts, Earth will soon reverse its magnetic field as it has every 10,000 years. The last field reversal caused an Ice Age that brought the extinction of thousands of species and shifted entire continents northward in a matter of days.

I personally dont belive it.

They say that this is the reason that they are "spraying the atmosphere" with different metals. It is supposed to stop the pole shift form occuring.

They are spraying some **** every****ingwhere. I dont know what or why, but they are. Just look up.

I wondered why the trails planes left didnt go away like they used to. I have also seen two engine jets have 4 trails, two that disappeard, and two that didnt.

this is what I searched around and found..

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

Now, im not saying I believe that, but I know for a fact they are spraying some **** up there.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    does the Bible also say that we will not know when Jesus is coming back?
    it is supposedly going to be unexpected.. so i say 2012 is not the right year

You will not know the day or the hour, but you will know the season. The season can probably be defined as the state of the world. I think we are in the season now. Of course, this season could last for a long time too.

Jesus tells us to be watchful. Read Matthew 24 & 25 and the parable about the ten virgins. I would not want to be without oil for my lamp. I want to be at the wedding banquet.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    You will not know the day or the hour, but you will know the season. The season can probably be defined as the state of the world. I think we are in the season now. Of course, this season could last for a long time too.

Jesus tells us to be watchful. Read Matthew 24 & 25 and the parable about the ten virgins. I would not want to be without oil for my lamp. I want to be at the wedding banquet.
    Amen to that Brother!

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    what does this have to do with aas?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information