PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

have you guys...

Ever had a girlfriend who kind of despised you because (almost) everyone likes you? I can never figure this out. Anyone that knows me personally gets along with me really well and it seems to piss alot of girls off. Not all, but most chicks seem to be this way with me. Anyone else notice this? Maybe the girls I'm dating are just ****ed in the head...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It seems like she's overly jealous of you.......... not a trait I would want from a long-term g/f...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I had the problem with my ex. He coudn't stand that EVERYone in the gym or where ever we went knew me and stopped to talk to me. I'm pretty well known here because there are no other female Chiefs that take care of themselves the way I do.

His issue...not mine!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    Maybe the girls I'm dating are just ****ed in the head...

i think you hit the nail on the head!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    When I was hitched with just one girl back in the day, I'd just get the point across when we would initially begin conversation/time together that there are a lot of people who like me, this is how it is, and I want you to know that now so you don't think there is any "funny stuff" going on down the road.

If you are really serious about a woman, I'd go as far as to do that, yes. W/just some "woman" I was seeing that I really didn't think I'd stay with for a long time, there is no way I'd go out of my way to explain jack sh*t. If/when situations arose where she was un-nerved at the reality that I was wanted by others (human nature none-the-less), I'd tell her she needs to quit trippin'. I'd also state she should be happy that she has what those others looking from the outside in, want. If she can't handle that, then you drop kick her ass across the parking lot, and begin your search of a down-ass chick.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-02-2005 at 01:37 PM.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    Maybe the girls I'm dating are just ****ed in the head...
    You hit the nail on the head there buddy!! NORMALY girls WANT to get with the popular guy!!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    You hit the nail on the head there buddy!! NORMALY girls WANT to get with the popular guy!!!
    Dit-toe

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Never happened to me...I date normal chicks.

Well my current gf has a neurological disorder. haha (that was for you Dieselatc).

xfade7 is offline Member
    eh.. people dont like me.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    nope, cant say that i have.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    When I was hitched with just one girl back in the day, I'd just get the point across when we would initially begin conversation/time together that there are a lot of people who like me, this is how it is, and I want you to know that now so you don't think there is any "funny stuff" going on down the road.

If you are really serious about a woman, I'd go as far as to do that, yes. W/just some "woman" I was seeing that I really didn't think I'd stay with for a long time, there is no way I'd go out of my way to explain jack sh*t. If/when situations arose where she was un-nerved at the reality that I was wanted by others (human nature none-the-less), I'd tell her she needs to quit trippin'. I'd also state she should be happy that she has what those others looking from the outside in, want. If she can't handle that, then you drop kick her ass across the parking lot, and begin your search of a down-ass chick.

~SC~
    yea thats good advice swole. maybe I'll give that a try.

Thread Information