Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    dunno.

downloaded most of it.

sounds real good.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    yeah, but it seems there are like 30 songs WTF

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There are 22 on the version I got from the Net.

After I drop off my boy this a.m. @ 10:30, I am going to Circuit City to get the official one, just to have as I buy all the G-Unit stuff no matter what, I collect things like that. I also wanna peep the booklet that is with it, see if there are any hidden tracks that are un-lockable (rumored there are), and there may be a DVD with the CD too, dunno yet.

I'll post what I find in a few hours.

~SC~

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    just downloaded it also 22 songs

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    keep us posted swole

Fa' sho'!

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    there are any hidden tracks that are un-lockable (rumored there are), and there may be a DVD with the CD too, dunno yet.

seems cool. cant wait to find out.

bor
    thnx bro's

What do you make of this?
    http://www.thugmentality.com/showthread.php?p=329

NoobJuice is offline Member
    50 Cent is a corporate sell out! I wouldnt "collect" shiz he made.

Check out "Mike Jones" and the UG boys.

Some of them tune's bro i ain't got and there is 22 song's on the cd. Well the version i've got has but it ain't the legit version but that don't come out till next monday when i'll be buying it.

CD comes out today.

~SC~

i'am not sure bro i think it comes out next monday in england. But if it was today i could have got it i was off work

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    50 Cent is a corporate sell out! I wouldnt "collect" shiz he made.

Check out "Mike Jones" and the UG boys.
    He's garbage and i lost respect for him since his newest charades with Game and DRE.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    This is what you get with the deluxe edition- anyway checkout his website. Pretty decent design. http://www.50cent.com/

50 Cent - The Massacre - CD (Deluxe Edition)
    $16.99

* Exclusive world premiere trailer to 50's upcoming video game. The Collector's Edition will allow fans to unlock the trailer & be the first to get a sneak peek of the controversial game hitting streets this fall.

* Ultimate G-Unit Soldier Contest. Find 1 of 10 golden tickets hidden in the Collector's Edition for a chance to be the ultimate G-Unit soldier. Each ticket wins a year's worth of Vitamin H2O, G-Unit shoes, G-Unit Clothing & a blinged-out G-Unit chain (worth $2500)!

* Wallpaper from the video game

* Special packaging: Digi-Pak w/O Card

* Exclusive photos

* $20 coupon for any Reebok product at Foot Locker with purchase of $100 or more.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Thats about all that album is worth 50 cents...his new sh!t sucks...IMO

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Thats about all that album is worth 50 cents...his new sh!t sucks...IMO
    If you want a good laugh Paris, go read some of the reviews on amazon. I think it's approaching 200 already. Here's a couple to give you the flava:

Horrible, March 3, 2005
    Reviewer: Pimp Juice "Pimp Juice" (Texas) - See all my reviews
    This is by far the worst album I've heard. I'd rather listen to the Ken Kaniff skits off of Em's albums. This is ridiculous, this is the worse sophomore effort I have ever seen. I think 50 could've done a lot better. This was a huge disappoitment and I think some of his die hard fans would agree with me. Nice try 50 but you are not good anymore.

The_Wandering_Soul - See all my reviews
    The steroids seem to be affecting 50 Cent's already small brain, a brain that is approximately the size of a walnut!

Scientific studies have shown that you lose 10-20 brain cells every time you listen to a song by 50 Cent!

Eric Engelstad "Eric Engelwood" (Eugene, OR) - See all my reviews

When it's all said and done, this could end up being one of the most over hyped albums of 2005. This album has 3 or 4 decent tracks and is nowhere on the level of 50 cent's first album. The sophomore slump is in full effect with this release. The subject matter is tired and has been touched on numerous times on better albums.

I'd recommend listening to the samples and seeing if what you hear sounds like something you want to spend $10 plus dollars on. For me, it wasn't and I'll be passing on this release.

What happened 50???, March 3, 2005
    Reviewer: M. Bazan "keeping it real" (Yakima, WA USA) - See all my reviews

First of all I want to get across how full of S#it 50cent is. He talks so much about how many albums he has sold...ask him again after they count his sales on this one! He is not even in the same category of rap as Dr.Dre and Eminem. He needs to shut his mouth and go back to selling crack! Cause that is what he's smoking!

Enough about that! This album sucks and if I were you I would spend 15 dollars on toilet paper than this!

Got the album.

I didn't get the one w/extra sh*t sp9 mentioned, they didn't have it.

He's a G no matter what, he's on top, no matter how many haters he has, he'll always have 10 times more the supporters.

W/ LB and Buck/Yayo/etc., they ain't gonna be going anywhere soon. It's about marketing and getting attention, and he's done a better job than any sorry ass SOB that is tryin' to dog him. (Jada/Fat Hoe/etc.)

He knows that.

"The h*ll if I care I'm just here to get my cash
    bootsy ass bitches, they can kiss my ass"........

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-03-2005 at 04:11 PM.

Maybe so swole...but all his new sh!t sounds the same to me...

sp9
    Got the album.

Good stuff IMHO.

He's a G no matter what, he's on top, no matter how many haters he has, he'll always have 10 times more the supporters.

He knows that.

~SC~
    I agree he's a marketing machine. He's got that perfect look for what the corporate execs want to sell to the street. I personally have to listen to him everytime I see him on the tv. Especially, that last interview on MTV, I couldn't wait for the commercials to end.

I just wish he would have put out a better or equal album as grodt.

Those 22 tracks do offer something different though. If you listen to it a few times, there are songs that will eventually grow on ya.

It'll sell though, that's all that matters in the big scheme of things really.

H*ll, he could live off the Reebok endorsement alone.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    I agree he's a marketing machine. He's got that perfect look for what the corporate execs want to sell to the street. I personally have to listen to him everytime I see him on the tv. Especially, that last interview on MTV, I couldn't wait for the commercials to end.

I just wish he would have put out a better or equal album as grotd.
    Yeah man, I hear you for real and I know what you're sayin'.

Anyone know where you can watch that entire interview on-line?

I know this Saturday he's havin' a house party that is going to be shown on MTV in his new crib (Mike Tyson's old house).

I'ma watch that. I just appreciate the business aspect of what he does, being a fitness entrepreneur and such. I like to see people make something of themselves at something they are good at, even if they don't hit their best at all times.

Back in a bit.....

~SC~

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    his new cd is no where close to get rich or die tryin'

Those 22 tracks do offer something different though. If you listen to it a few times, there are songs that will eventually grow on ya.

It'll sell though, that's all that matters in the big scheme of things really.

H*ll, he could live off the Reebok endorsement alone.

~SC~
    So true. I agree with the Reebok. But I don't really think his new album as progressed. I mean, you're suppose improve with each album as an artist., not get worse...I think its b/c the fool dropped Dre. IMO

sp9
    A friend I work with has been through Tyson's house before, we were trying to guess how much the maintenance is on that place per month. Probably more than the outstanding balance on my mortgage.

Keep selling 50!

He will always sell as long as there are thugs n harmony.... no pun intended...

It's hard to get better when you prepare to be so d*mn good coming out.

The way I see it, make sure you are BOMB when you drop your first album, and create that base.

Follow up w/something cool, if it's not as good as the first, you have PLENTY of amenities in which to work with to make your 3rd album like the first was.

I believe more than 3/4 of every musical artist goes through the sophomore jinx. 50 just has so many other avenues he can explore/take part in (television/movies to be next just watch!!!!!!) that it really doesn't matter at this point. Those who like him will be able to ride to this for a while until he comes out w/his third proposal which will again prove that he is atop the rap game no matter what people think/say.

Now, he has to do it, yes, but I know he can.

~SC~

I agree with you there Swole...sophomore albums are difficult for most artists. Thats why they call them "wise fools" (what soph. means... )

It's hard to get better when you prepare to be so d*mn good coming out.

The way I see it, make sure you are BOMB when you drop your first album, and create that base.

Follow up w/something cool, if it's not as good as the first, you have PLENTY of amenities in which to work with to make your 3rd album like the first was.

I believe more than 3/4 of every musical artist goes through the sophomore jinx. 50 just has so many other avenues he can explore/take part in (television/movies to be next just watch!!!!!!) that it really doesn't matter at this point. Those who like him will be able to ride to this for a while until he comes out w/his third proposal which will again prove that he is atop the rap game no matter what people think/say.

Now, he has to do it, yes, but I know he can.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    I agree with you there Swole...sophomore albums are difficult for most artists. Thats why they call them "wise fools" (what soph. means... )
    Glad you agree.

Now come over here, let me take ya' to the Candy Shop where you can get double dipped.

~SC~

Album is dissapointing.....hes gonna get capped at some point

ouch...

bor

Exactly!

I was first disapointed with the tunes but now I have a couple that I just love!Especially the one "if 2 shoots should happen to go off tonight..."

Can anybody give me the track listings please?

Got the album.

~SC~

he forgot one thing when he disrespected dre this time...

"The flow sounds sick over Dre' drums nigga,
    I ain't stupid I see Doc and my dough come quicker".

I like 50, but this post made some sense so I deciced to post it. We'll have to see what his 3rd album offers, who produces it, etc., before I make any final judgements, because we only really know what is reported or leaked out on the street, which ain't much.
    This is from the D12 board:

I really gotta break down my view on this whole 50 Cent vs the world ****. Cuz a lot of what 50 is attempting to create and make people fall for is being witnessed on this site. What I mean by that is that 50 really wants you to think he’s God and people are riding that ****in bandwagon.

So let me start on the beginning of 50 Cent. 50 was inked wit Columbia and they being a non-hip hop/strictly commercial label didn’t really let 50 blow up because of their skepticism. After he got popped 9 times, he got dropped and he was back in the streets. He wasn’t that tough lyrically then, and hasn’t improved much since. So Em and Dre saw an opportunity to sign this rapper from Queens who had street cred and was popped 9 times. They didn’t really sign him for his lyrical mite. They signed him because they knew people would listen to his story

Now let me add that Eminem is the true God in this industry. Im not saying that in the sense that im riding his dick. Oh no. im sayin that from the viewpoint that Eminem is like king midas. After the sslp, mmlp, and the tes, he has a devoted army of loyal fans. I mean millions of TRUE/LOYAL fans. Everything he touches or does, he’s gonna sell. He has an army of loyal fans that will buy anything he puts out. A lot has to do with the fact that he’s white with a lot of skill, and was just a big smart ass and an underdog that rose to the top.

Ok, 80% of hip hop customers are white. The other 20% is black/latino, or basically the HOOD. And this is no diss to white america, but that 80% of white people only follow suit to what the 20% of black people like. That 20% is the base, or foundation, and the white customers build on top of that. With that said, I just say that a majority of rappers in the game never crossover to that the 80% market. That’s why the image of hip hop with the bling, cars, video hoes is so watered down and commercial, cuz everybody is trying to tap into that 80% market. That’s also why a lot of white artists in other music genres don’t have to make party hits to get spin on mtv. But Eminem, like hov and nelly, are exceptions. They push a lot of units. Eminem holds a guiness record for most records sold in 7 days for a solo artist (not even MJ can top that). This is the age of bootleggin. For somebody to go to a store and buy a record that they can get for free only means that that fan is supporting their artist and nothing more. And eminem just so happens to have a million people like that.

Now back to 50. When em and dre got 50, the entire fanbase of 50 was Em’s fanbase and they were hungry for it. They loved to hear the underdog story of 50 getting shot, dropped, now back on his feet. And people sided with him against Ja. Get Rich or Die Trying pushed 800k the first week, and went on to 11 mill worldwide. Big up 50.
    BUT you gotta realize that THE ONLY REASON WHY 50 SOLD UNITS IS BECAUSE OF EMINEM AND DRE. The same Eminem fans that line up in stores to buy Em’s ****, bought 50s. 50, aside from being popped 9 times, is musically equal or sub par to a majority of rappers in the game.50 claims he’s a good songwriter, and that’s why he’s special, but the truth is that he really sux. Str8 up, he cant freestyle, concepts is not creative, metaphors is terrible, flow is decent, and lyrics is garbage. He has good hooks and that’s it.

Now into the whole beef thing. 50 really has a personal grudge against murder inc. this is because black child stabbed his ass, and 50 really, truly hates their whole label. When he came out he wanted to completely blackball Ja from the face of the planet. And for the most part, he did. I mean hip hop fans excluded Ja almost completely from hip hop. Then when Ja came out wit a new album last summer, he made a track called “New York” wit Fat Joe and Jadakiss. So 50, cockily (lol), saw this as Ja not being down yet. He even admitted to flex that ja wasn’t down yet because of fat joe and jada. So 50, amidst from his anger of ja back in the game, he takes it out on fat joe and jadakiss. I mean 50 is dissing jada and fat joe for NO REASON AT ALL. That “New York” track wasn’t a diss to 50. It was just an anthem for NY. But 50 thinks because he SOLD 11 MILL, he has the power to take his LITTLE GRUDGES AND TURN THEM INTO BIG BEEFS. So he makes his Piggybank garbage and now is talkin real greazy on the radio.

Now 50’s only win over fat joe, nas, and jada is that he’s sold more records. SO THE **** WHAT. You only sold records because u was affiliated with eminem. So instead of losin that, you should embrace it. I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY ‘WE’ THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP THE HIP HOP COMMUNITY CARE ABOUT MOTHER ****IN RECORD SELLS!!!!! That **** doesn’t affect us personally. When we hear hov and nas go at it, we aint judgin the battle based on who sold more. WE SHOULD JUDGE THE **** BY THE QUALITY OF MUSIC. 50 will probably sell twice as many as Nas, Fat Joe, Terror Squad, Jada, Ruff Ryders all PUT TOGETHER. Does that mean that 50’s music is BETTER? HELL NO. it just means that he’s tapped into that 80% market, and lets be honest, a lot of that 80% is naïve and really don’t know any better….for instance, his Massacre joint is really wack. Beats is almost the same as each other and we aint hearin nothin creative. But yet he’s gonna do units because of the naïve 80% of the market. Why do you think Encore did so good the first weeks? Real talk right there.

So now that 50 dropped The Game, I hate seeing people make threads saying “now that 50 drop game, is your perception of game different?” that’s dumb as ****. Ok, lets say that 50 did help The Game for the chorus on some of his records…that’s coo, whatever. Does that mean that the Game owes 50?? Maybe, or maybe not. That doesn’t mean that 50 actually wrote his verses….and lets be honest, The Documentary is a classic debut album. The Game is a skilled-lyricist and a humble MC. He acknowledged how past mcs paved the way for him in his album and he speakin like a true student of the game. 50’s **** AINT COMPARIN TO GAME’S. 50 thinks that people like the Game’s album because of him. That **** aint true, the game’s **** is killin 50s. he said that he created the chorus for 6 songs, and that’s what help game do the rest. But yo 50, I don’t care about the chorus, you aint create his verses because you cant even create dope verses for yaself.

AND I ALSO WANNA SAY THAT LLOYD BANKS AND THE REST OF G UNIT ARE SOME BITCHES. Now I was listenin to the flex interview and lloyd banks says “I don’t care if 50 disses ya momz, or if 50 is 120% wrong, i still follows suit”. That’s speaking like a true puppet and a str8up bitch IMO.

So now that 50 aint been shot, he trying to create the buzz around his record by starting beefs with everybody. The issue I have is that he doesn’t really have beef with anybody, and because he talkin greazy, somebody has already got shot and the **** is getting deep. I hate to see these people fall for the bull****. And I didn’t know so many people on this message board were that naïve about this whole thing. I really wish his album would be boycotted and I cant wait for Jada to make 50 kiss the game goodbye. Because the only thing that 50 wants to come out of this buzz is that first week number. so people please don’t BUY into the bull****. Recognize and respect real, and try to step back realize u just another pawn in this marketplace…

~SC~

I agree with everything said 100%. There is even a lot in there i didnt know. right here is exactly what i said about g- unit to the tee.

"AND I ALSO WANNA SAY THAT LLOYD BANKS AND THE REST OF G UNIT ARE SOME BITCHES. Now I was listenin to the flex interview and lloyd banks says “I don’t care if 50 disses ya momz, or if 50 is 120% wrong, i still follows suit”. That’s speaking like a true puppet and a str8up bitch IMO."

unfortunately he is going to sell more records then i hoped with this week ass album for sure. just look at the top 10 songs searched for on yahoo.. 7 out of 10

Artist Album Song # Views
    50 Cent The Massacre Piggy Bank 750
    50 Cent 2050 Before The Massacre Candy Shop 699
    50 Cent The Massacre Hate It Or Love It Gunit Remix 507
    50 Cent The Massacre Just A Lil Bit 448
    50 Cent The Massacre Gatman And Robbin 416
    50 Cent The Massacre A Baltimore Love Thing 415
    Green Day American Idiot Boulevard Of Broken Dreams 397
    Mario Turning Point How Could You 374
    Jennifer Lopez Get Right Get Right 371
    50 Cent The Massacre My Toy Soldier 355

Here is some newly released info ..

"These new rap niggas ain't ****," he yells about an hour into the set. "All n---as want is bitches, cars, money, weed, chains. That **** don't mean nothing to me, I'm a real n---a!

"f**k this coat," he continues, taking off his newly bought $1,000 leather Pelle Pelle jacket and throwing it into the crowd, which closes in like a pack of lions on a steak.

Game then does the unthinkable. He yells, "f**k this chain," and flings out not only that piece of gold jewelry, but also his gold N.W.A medallion attached to it — the same medallion we've seen him proudly sport like a badge of honor in all his publicity photos and at so many of his public appearances. The same $20,000 medallion given to him by his close friend Baron Davis of the New Orleans Hornets.

he also said the same things we all agreed on in previous posts..

"At the end of the day, I wouldn't be nothing without Dre's beats. Without Dre's tutelage and him mentoring me for the last two-and-a-half years we wouldn't be standing out here doing this interview and I'd probably be part of the crowd and somebody else would be talking to you"
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-04-2005 at 12:51 PM.

OH here's an update on 50's new album...I DON'T care!! jk guys!! Don't hate me!!

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike

"These new rap niggas ain't ****," he yells about an hour into the set. "All n---as want is bitches, cars, money, weed, chains. That **** don't mean nothing to me, I'm a real n---a!

"f**k this coat," he continues, taking off his newly bought $1,000 leather Pelle Pelle jacket and throwing it into the crowd, which closes in like a pack of lions on a steak.

Game then does the unthinkable. He yells, "f**k this chain," and flings out not only that piece of gold jewelry, but also his gold N.W.A medallion attached to it — the same medallion we've seen him proudly sport like a badge of honor in all his publicity photos and at so many of his public appearances. The same $20,000 medallion given to him by his close friend Baron Davis of the New Orleans Hornets.

"At the end of the day, I wouldn't be nothing without Dre's beats. Without Dre's tutelage and him mentoring me for the last two-and-a-half years we wouldn't be standing out here doing this interview and I'd probably be part of the crowd and somebody else would be talking to you"
    That would be a d@mn slick move if its true!

Wow, wtf?!?!?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike

I like G unit alot, but why the hell does everybody think 50 is so jacked? The dude isnt that big, cmon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information