taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation Serious Helth Risk Q

Im not a druggy but every now and then i like to Mellow a lil especially after a week like this one w/ back to back exams asdf and then a Molec Genetics Exam on this monday... i have spent about 6-9hrs a night studying from last thursday and tonight instead of alcohol ... dont need the fat i alredy eat enuff kcal... i took 2 10'percasets and i was woundering if i mixed in a Muscle relaxor "Flexerol" would that kill me or make me even happier? PLUS my quads are in extreme pain ... like a Burning Orgasm.. and i kant even move GOD BLESS MY UBER LEG WORK OUT and im juggling two chicks that are oh so hot and are sure to drop me like a bad habbit w/in weeks which is inducing its own sort of internal stress w/in me. i ramble when i take perkasets forgive me please
    AND IM ADDICTED TO AR ... i have been reading articles and posts in here for Long time but never had urge to sign up or post... i did it one day so i could get some info on my new gear and now ... i kant do anything but hang out here and its killing my GPA
    and if you managed to read this far into my incessive chatter about absolutely nothing important i would really appreciate some suggestions on Molecular compounds and or Molecules used in todays world .. i.e. i was thing of either L-Tyrosine or Arganine or Testosterone for my presentation which are all realitively close to my other report i gotta do on the evolution of the symobiotec relationship of mitochondria and its host.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    seriosly anyone know if thats bad to mix Perc's and Muscle Laxors?

Thread Information