SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Arrow GAME's Outlash @ Message Board.

G-Unit member/former member "GAME" released this statement at "Thug Mentality", a board for rap/hip hop talk.

""I started this website so I could keep a personal relationship witt my fanz. I try to respond to every post or thread on here. I answer all personal questions & e-mails and look what the f*ck this shizzle turned into. A straight mothaf*ckin hater forum. Go onto any other artists website & see if they have the time to respond to any of your topics ??? Exactly, they don't !!! So for all my fanz that have shown me love & support, I really appreciate it !!! And for all you mothaf*ckas prayin on my downfall, suck my dick !!! See if you still hate my shizzle when I'm 3x platinum ??? I'm not gone shut the site down, but this will be the last time I type anything on this website. For all the Hoe Buttf*ck lovers, the next time I see him & believe me I will catch up to him, ammah beat the shizzle outta him & he knows he scared shizzleless of me !!! Nobody will be able to save him when I catch up witt em'. I'm not 50, I'm not Banks, I'm not Buck & I'm not Yayo. I am The GaMe & I represent Compton before anything else. Believe that !!! Thanx for everything, 1......."

~SC~

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Online ganstarism. I love it.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The latest on 50 Cent and his new release.

(Yes, he's doing it big no matter what)

Nobody can accuse 50 Cent of being stingy. He invited a bevy of radio-contest winners and A-list celebrities like Foxy Brown, Lil Scrappy, Funkmaster Flex, Slick Rick and Doug E. Fresh to his mansion in Connecticut for an album-release party Thursday night. The festivities took place at a club 50 actually has inside his house, and the whole G-Unit — with the exception of Game — performed.

Party Planner Jessica Rosenbloom spent a month planning the party and stacking 50's guest list.

Fans desperate for an invite were pulling up outside the home's gates Thursday afternoon, and Farmington police planned a heavy presence Thursday evening to keep traffic moving smoothly.

~SC~

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I visited a friend in Long Beach back around 94. He took our rental car off the highway. Blink, we were in the middle of Compton. 4 white boys driving up the streets. I had my 6'4" ass as low as possible, but still lookin. That's a hard neighboorhood. We got yelled at getting back on the highway by some gansta saying somethin about bunch of rednecks, etc.

We were staying in some cash only motel on the east side of Long Beach. We stuck out bad enough there since on every street you would see a few people wearing their colors. I hope this crap doesn't escalate between these two guys.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Holy crap, people actually say shizzle?

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    I visited a friend in Long Beach back around 94. He took our rental car off the highway. Blink, we were in the middle of Compton. 4 white boys driving up the streets. I had my 6'4" ass as low as possible, but still lookin. That's a hard neighboorhood. We got yelled at getting back on the highway by some gansta saying somethin about bunch of rednecks, etc.

We were staying in some cash only motel on the east side of Long Beach. We stuck out bad enough there since on every street you would see a few people wearing their colors. I hope this crap doesn't escalate between these two guys.
    true, I think Game will bust one in 50, this time it won't bounce off of him.....

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    i TOLD you guys game was leavin g-unit. they had 50 on a hot 97 interview talkin trash about him. im pretty shure you can download the interview on hot97.com

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Holy crap, people actually say shizzle?
    fo shizzle!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Was that English?

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Cant stand g unit or 50 cent..bunch of cocky ass f**kers! Let'm kill each other..

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Cant stand g unit or 50 cent..bunch of cocky ass f**kers! Let'm kill each other..
    me personally for rap i think Jay-z or nas are the greatest alive. has anyone heard their things called library of a legend? jay-z's is like 10 albums of unreleased stuff and nas' is like 6 albums. definately worth the time to download them.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Jay z is cool, never really listened to nas.. My favs are 2pac and dmx!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    This is gonna turn into some serious **** for one of them two

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    The game better shoot him in the face or hit him close range with a slug, because 50 is always wearing his bullet proof vest...

Seriously, it would be sad if anyone was killed over some fckin music....gimme a break

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    F*ckin rights. But if it DID come down to it the game would kick 50s azz.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9

that thing bout going into black neighboorhood's is true?

AVAGO is offline Member
    Shizzle ma Nizzle

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    F*ckin rights. But if it DID come down to it the game would kick 50s azz.

maybe with a gun. But in a street fight my money's on 50 with his boxing knowledge

Thread Information