Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yikes!! is offline Associate Member

Haha--Fat Joe said steroids were making 50-cent crazy

fat joe in an interview said 50 cent needs to get off the juice because it's making him act crazy......

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    fat joe in an interview said 50 cent needs to get off the juice because it's making him act crazy......

is there a link for that?

haha I wanna see this...

na, fat joe was in a phone interview down south on 99 jamz with DJ Cali and told his part of the story of why 50 cent was causing beef with Game,Jada, himself and others.....it was hilarious, fat joe was talking so much smack....

oh, for anyone who's living in the sunshine state then you know 99jamz and DJ Cali.....it might have been biased though since DJ Cali is part of the Terror Squad......haha

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he was being sarcastic. 50 hasn't grown much since he has been out so I highly doubt he is juicing.

no, fat joe wasn't being sarcastic......the rumor mill is 50 was on or off of juice now.....however, it was just funny.....steroid thugs.....haha

Look at 50 in the In Da Club video and look at him now. He is the same size.

Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    no, fat joe wasn't being sarcastic......the rumor mill is 50 was on or off of juice now.....however, it was just funny.....steroid thugs.....haha

watch it, Young Slug11 is part of G-Unit!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k

is there a link for that?
    old news..

see this link...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...25/story.jhtml

and this one also..

50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit

However LL Cool J, he juices, no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    However LL Cool J, he juices, no doubt about it.

i believe it. you know for a fact or just by looking at photos or whatnot?

i believe it. you know for a fact or just by looking at photos or whatnot?
    By looking at him.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i use to like 50 when he actually had respect for rap game early on in his career, now hes just let his status go to his head and thinks he can talk **** about anybody and everybody, id put money on the fact that eventually hes going to turn against dre and em once he feels he has enough power to do so....just makes me think of the saying biting the hand that feeds you....

watch it, Young Slug11 is part of G-Unit!
    The newest member.....

I believe that 50 juiced at one point or another in his life. Not lately though, like Lozgod said, he hasn't gown since In Da Club.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 03-03-2005 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    i use to like 50 when he actually had respect for rap game early on in his career, now hes just let his status go to his head and thinks he can talk **** about anybody and everybody, id put money on the fact that eventually hes going to turn against dre and em once he feels he has enough power to do so....just makes me think of the saying biting the hand that feeds you....
    I agree, he is starting to go a little overboard w/ all of this.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I want to see 50 cent beat fat joe's fat ass

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He is far more outspoken and is dissin' lots of people, yes, but remember how information gets "funneled" to us much like on the political scence before/during election time. We have no "real" idea what goes on behind the scenes, what was said about him on the street and such to provoke him to do what he does, etc. He knows he'll sell no matter what, so h*ll, say whatever the f*ck you want to. The ball is now in the court of the others to say something and "clap back", and when they do, 50 will let 'em have it again. Money, money, money. None of those guys are really mad at each other when it boils down to it. Beats the sh*t outta prison and the ghetto no matter what they say or no matter what is said about them.

Reality is, for every person that may hate either 50 or his music, 10-20 like him/it.

He don't give a sh*t.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I want to see 50 cent beat fat joe's fat ass
    gimmee a break, he had trouble with Ja. I dont like fat joes music but right now i would like to see game give him a straight ass whipping compton style!!!

Funny you should say that. 50 is in Philly today and the local news is covering it because of the shootings in NY yesterday. They called it an "East Coast/West Coast rap war".

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He is far more outspoken and is dissin' lots of people, yes, but remember how information gets "funneled" to us much like on the political scence before/during election time. We have no "real" idea what goes on behind the scenes, what was said about him on the street and such to provoke him to do what he does, etc. He knows he'll sell no matter what, so h*ll, say whatever the f*ck you want to. The ball is now in the court of the others to say something and "clap back", and when they do, 50 will let 'em have it again. Money, money, money. None of those guys are really mad at each other when it boils down to it. Beats the sh*t outta prison and the ghetto no matter what they say or no matter what is said about them.

Reality is, for every person that may hate either 50 or his music, 10-20 like him/it.

He don't give a sh*t.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    gimmee a break, he had trouble with Ja. I dont like fat joes music but right now i would like to see game give him a straight ass whipping compton style!!!
    Ja Rule is a puss and so is Fat Joe. Both of them would get destroyed....

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Ja Rule is a puss and so is Fat Joe. Both of them would get destroyed....

yeah well so is 50. "you can't find me hiding in the back of the club".....

I can kick every rapper, boxer, wrestler, tough man, and ninja's ass on the planet.

Fat Joe's a fat piece of crap man. Can you imagine how slow he would be.

Ja Rule is built like a little kid, and he went to a private school meaing he's always been a little punk w/ money. He would get pissed on....

I'm not saying 50 is a fighter or anything, but all my money would go to him. At least he's built.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    None of those guys are really mad at each other when it boils down to it. Beats the sh*t outta prison and the ghetto no matter what they say or no matter what is said about them.

~SC~
    not exactly true, what killed biggie and pac? hatred...and what causes this hatred? money definitly...

Ja Rule and 50 have had beef with 1another for a while when ja attacked him with a bat...there is actually some bad blood between some of them.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think he was being sarcastic. 50 hasn't grown much since he has been out so I highly doubt he is juicing.
    Do you really think a guy like fat fvckin joe knows the difference?

I doubt hes ever ran a yard in his life...someone who knows nothing about fitness will always make stupid assumptions...just because someone has muscle on him "juice juice juice"

people making these critiques are often fat pieces of crap and no nothing about fitness and diet

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Both fat joe and 50 legitimately sold crack in NYC, just in two different boroughs...If everyone is really all that hyped up about all this drama they know NYC and could easily find one another. So if it was all this serious type beef shots would be popping it wouldnt be a "one on one" fight with fat joe and 50 cent in the middle of a circle or a tag team wit fat joe and jarule vs 50 and game.....though that **** would be funny

There was a shooting yesterday in New York at Hot 97.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    Both fat joe and 50 legitimately sold crack in NYC, just in two different boroughs...If everyone is really all that hyped up about all this drama they know NYC and could easily find one another. So if it was all this serious type beef shots would be popping it wouldnt be a "one on one" fight with fat joe and 50 cent in the middle of a circle or a tag team wit fat joe and jarule vs 50 and game.....though that **** would be funny

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    he's got puffy nipples, we all know what that means....test is best. The last video that I saw he looked bloated. check it out and you will agree. What maybe it's just creatine .

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    welcome back lozgod

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Who did loz blow to get back?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    50 who???

nathanw21 is offline Member
    wasn't 50 a boxer before he started rapping? i heard that a long time ago.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Me..

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Who did loz blow to get back?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Yeah 50 boxed for a while before he got serious in the rap game and I read he was getting real good. No doubt in my mind that 50 would knock that fat tub of lard out within a matter of seconds if they settled it one on one like fat joe mentioned. I would pay to see 50 fukk up that big for nothing fatass in a one on one street fight.

The cover of his new CD looks pretty tight to me.

At least u can tell he hits the iron.

~SC~

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    This is kinda sad... when its eventually said and done, we're gonna lost more good rappers. Biggie Smalls (and puff daddy) introduced the rap world to party/club beats and music... theres no telling what we would of done had he had more time.

He don't give a sh*t.

~SC~
    50cent against jadakiss? hands down jada would kill 50 in any rap battle.....a street fight, I put my money on 50.....but musically, his lyrics nowhere rivals that of nas, jadakiss, jigga but maybe fat joe......like jada said,"I'm outta shape but I make sure my guns healthy"......haha

I'd have to see it to believe it.

After seeing the G-Unit and 50 on Rap City The Basement w/their freestyle offerings, I'd have to bet they could hang w/pretty much anyone. (Being that freestyle is harder to do, and whatever is written should be "off the meat-rack" good)

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information