taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Talking RoFL .. I just got owned :(

i met the awsomest chick ever 2 weeks ago we dated for the past 2 weeks and she was giving lil hints about how she was "Falling in love" w/ me. no biggie she would realize i was completely diggn her but no were near LOVE. we get Uber frisky one night and she gets really ruff and wild next day i get email saying how she is freaking out kuz things are going to fast and is kinda reluctant to talk to me at all the fallowing week.. then i get email tonight about how she just got outta a relationship 2days before she met me and isnt redy for another. And ends it by saying mebe later we can get back together
    now heres the funny part i told my mom that i wasnt going to do gear as long as i was involved w/ this chick because she was tottally against it and i respected her enuff to hold off on it... but i can end this by saying "God works in Mysterious Ways" LetsJuiceItUP!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you were a rebound. Oh well, rejoice in the ass you got from it.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Exactly!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    rebound ass is always nice

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    id be happy I got ass out of the whole situation.if her ex who happens to be a psycho game to my door sayin you messin wit my girl then id be upset about it.

Oh and nothing personal, but I think every girl probably thinks they fall in love with the next guy after getting out of a long relationship. THey will think things to try to forget about the last BF. But maybe she really did feel that way, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    rebound ass is always nice
    Yes....Yes it is.

yea... lets all just agree that girls are crazy

Exclamation Read It All

i dont think you understand i been with a few womens.. quite a few LOL im a whore but she was something else i never been w/ a woman like that before she was so RUFF and just WOW.. i mean wow it was even better than what happened to me 4 weeks ago when i went to NiteTrips*stripClub* and i met up w/ this stripper on 1-10 she was a 7 and she is like hey me and my roomate who is about a 9 are going to bar across street ..You commin im like yeah let me round up my 2 buddies and we will be there, mind you im the DD for the night and they are WASTED. we get to other bar we meet up w/ the 3rd chick who is a 5 and also their roomate and its 3 of us 3 of them... but my buddies are SO DRUNK im like hey let me take these 2 back to hotel and i will be back. So i tell them both that we are going back to their hotel and the womenz will fallow. (its a Drill Weekend *nationalGuard thing they are from outta town) well i drop them both off and then fly back to the bar w/ the 3 chix there... they get lickered up good and invite me back to their place where i end up doing it w/ all three and let me tell you wat it was my first sex after 5 monthe dry spell since the divorce and i didnt have a CLUE of wat to do i was in such shock of the situation... really though.. i didnt know how to perform in that situation... WWYD ?

xfade7 is offline Member
    all girls are nuts.. fact of the matter is that you probably did everything she asked, and became a wuss.. turned her off.

actually i said "I will" to everything she asked but dood im a guy and i never fallowed up on any of it

xfade7 is offline Member
    yea but man probably not good, did you become needy.. im sure you probably can't tell or not but you probably were a needy wuss =P

dood LoL i stood her up twice .. kinda stood her i told her i would try to make it and then i would call her and be like newp kant make gotta werk out w/ buddy .. kuz its an ED Ritual oh and she "HATES" Bodybuilders and big muscly guys "ME" and i was the first guy w/ lean mass she ever EVER Been with and she was like touching me very Inspecting like and i was like WHAT?! and she is like Your muscles i kan feel all the lil bump and ridges in them .. and im like so.. and she is like I LIKE IT ... so i think i created a Beef Loving Whore...

yea women like being rejected for some reason. whenever I try for a girl I get ****ed over. which is why I rarely try. but when you hint you're brushing them off their all yours. I was into this one chick about a month ago and she was playing hard to get. and I mean hard! when I got sick of that and stopped calling her she started calling me every **** night! she still calls me every night! does anyone know if you can put a block on a cell #?

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    just tell her listen you ugly fat ass I dont like you stop calling me, or like homer simpson once said "2 words IM GAY" works

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I love creating thoughs...although they're the ones always pressuring relationship on me. BIGBODY don't play that! BiaTCH!

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    just tell her listen you ugly fat ass I dont like you stop calling me, or like homer simpson once said "2 words IM GAY" works
    LOL. she's hyper sensitive thou. I dont wanna listen to her cry

omg yes theres this chick that was interested in me when i was married, not when i became divorced, and then as soon as i started seeing this new chick .. that just dumped me ..she was all over me weird and sad

oh btw if u read my big spill up top abut the 4some i had.. i got all the numbers of all those chix *yes im clean i just got test results back* and they were calling me and talking to me all the time and then just recently they all dropped me like a bad habbit.. explain that one toto

my life is like Feast or Famine .. and i need some appetite suppressents

xfade7 is offline Member
    ur whorin' it up aint ya...

posts and women... mother of god.

yeah u think its bad now wait till i have free time like in the summer ... my job is ComCenter Facilitator i sit infront of comp for hours doing NOTHING ... but right now is study for the 6 of 8 hrs im there so wait till i get that extra 30hrs to spend on the forums YOU will LOVE ME like a...
    guess i better apologize in advance eh?

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i met the awsomest chick ever 2 weeks ago we dated for the past 2 weeks and she was giving lil hints about how she was "Falling in love" w/ me. no biggie she would realize i was completely diggn her but no were near LOVE. we get Uber frisky one night and she gets really ruff and wild next day i get email saying how she is freaking out kuz things are going to fast and is kinda reluctant to talk to me at all the fallowing week.. then i get email tonight about how she just got outta a relationship 2days before she met me and isnt redy for another. And ends it by saying mebe later we can get back together
    now heres the funny part i told my mom that i wasnt going to do gear as long as i was involved w/ this chick because she was tottally against it and i respected her enuff to hold off on it... but i can end this by saying "God works in Mysterious Ways" LetsJuiceItUP!
    Dear God almighty I'm getting a headache reading this,I've got something to say SPELLCHECKER!!!!!!!!

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    ur whorin' it up aint ya...

posts and women... mother of god.
    That's what happens when you somehow manage to get your heart rate to 230.

omg here is a lil insight on me.. i did a iq test for some school admissions thingy and in the Mathmatical and Logic area i was like 139 supposed Genius and in reading and comprehension i was 118 lol not genius mebe thats why i pwn at Physics II and suck ass in OrganChemII

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    and suck ass in OrganChemII
    Oh geez this can go so many ways lol

xfade7 is offline Member
    ha sucka biiitch

yes that was like saying HEY LEWK AT MY NEW SHEWS arent they SEXY .. and you say yeah.. the velcroe really brings out your intellect

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you told a story just now that i told someone in january. that is so funny. I meet this girl thru a friend, the 2nd night we hang we are watching tv and she pulls me on top of her and we get it on. We date for like 2-3 weeks , she tells me she loves me blah blah blah. I get a phone call out of the blue after like 4 weeks. things are moving too fast and we are in 2 different places in our life since i'm 27 and shes 20. All she can handle right now is being friends. I'm thinking, i didnt even want to have sex with her at 1st, she pulled me on top of her. she told me she loved me. some B1tches

Here is where mine gets funny and its gear related too. I had sex with her like 5 times that 1st weekend. 2 out of 5 times i had some trouble down below and it was the 1st time i was on juice when dating. So i bang my roomate the next week a few times and no trouble at all with her. After we broke up i started banging my roomate regularly without any trouble down below. she did suck in bed since she was only with 1 guy 1 time before me but i thought all along it was me.

so your saying the first chick couldnt get u off or get u up or wat.. was she ugly or just wat? im confused FREAKIN A" perkasets f'n w/ my vision ><

so your saying the first chick couldnt get u off or get u up or wat.. was she ugly or just wat? im confused FREAKIN A" perkasets f'n w/ my vision ><

I went limp like after 20 minutes or so. Couldnt even nut either.

how was she bad dood.. did she have like uber stretch marks on her wat ever?

she was terrible on top. That was a waste. But she layed there like a dead log. she had no kind of movement. She was a cute girl too. like 5' 8' Long legs etc..

well better eliminate her from the gene pool then

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    she was terrible on top. That was a waste. But she layed there like a dead log. she had no kind of movement. She was a cute girl too. like 5' 8' Long legs etc..
    haha, i had a girl like that once. just layed there and didnt make a sound. it was like having sex with a corpse. the funny part is she told her friends it was good sex, lol.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Oh and nothing personal, but I think every girl probably thinks they fall in love with the next guy after getting out of a long relationship. THey will think things to try to forget about the last BF. But maybe she really did feel that way, you never know.

Agree !!! Same thing happened to me too.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    yea... lets all just agree that girls are crazy

God bless you for speaking the truth !!!

And no...I'm NOT gay !!!

im not gay eitehr.. just reelly well dressd

Thread Information