Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: I HATE my girl!

  1. #1
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649

    I HATE my girl!

    Just venting.


    Waiting for my ephedrine to kick in so i can take it out in the gym.

  2. #2
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    And why so? Did she finally tell you your toes are too long or was it something else? I know she was concerned with the length of those things.

  3. #3
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Just venting.


    Waiting for my ephedrine to kick in so i can take it out in the gym.
    yeah i hated mine, thats why i broke up with her

  4. #4
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    yeah i hated mine, thats why i broke up with her
    you had a girl friend?

  5. #5
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    you had a girl friend?
    haha thats the same question i just ask bdtr hahaha

  6. #6
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    She's just so ****ing stubborn and i am too! Probly wont see or talk to her in a week.

  7. #7
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    She's just so ****ing stubborn and i am too! Probly wont see or talk to her in a week.
    ****, I was hoping you could tell her my flight lands around 8PM. She was suppose to pick me up....................crap, you weren't suppose to know that! hahahaha

  8. #8
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    You guys are horrible...talking sh!t about your g/f's and that you hate them. I hope they break up with YOU!! Thats just mean...c'mon now, you know you can't live without us!

  9. #9
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    ...c'mon now, you know you can't live without us!
    The source of man's constant struggle!

  10. #10
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Awww

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    854
    hey it happens to the best of us/them.

    I have been in a good and bad relationships. And there is always conflict, its like a good novel EVERYTIME. but if its worth it you work it out, if not you hope for break-up sex

    Alex

  12. #12
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Women....if there was anything I'd give my left nut for is to understand how the hell their mind works. I'll bet gay's don't have such a problem. hahaha

  13. #13
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    I have been in a good and bad relationships. And there is always conflict, its like a good novel EVERYTIME. but if its worth it you work it out, if not you hope for break-up sex

    Alex
    More true words have yet to be spoken!

  14. #14
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    hey it happens to the best of us/them.

    I have been in a good and bad relationships. And there is always conflict, its like a good novel EVERYTIME. but if its worth it you work it out, if not you hope for break-up sex

    Alex
    Much better!! Glad to hear your not bashing women...and you're willing to make a relationship work.

  15. #15
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I hate her too..................in support.

  16. #16
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    VICTOR!! I am in SHOCK!!

  17. #17
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Women....if there was anything I'd give my left nut for is to understand how the hell their mind works. I'll bet gay's don't have such a problem. hahaha
    a woman's mind is incomprehensible, often times to women themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I hate her too..................in support.
    any women you don't hate right now? or do you think they all need to be dropped over cliffs?

    j/k

  18. #18
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Paris.............oh dear Paris..............so young and innocent (mostly lol)

  19. #19
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Young yes, innocent NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

  20. #20
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Young yes, innocent NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Innocent at first glance but once you dig deeper...

  21. #21
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    a woman's mind is incomprehensible, often times to women themselves

    any women you don't hate right now? or do you think they all need to be dropped over cliffs?

    j/k
    Don't come at me with logic syma, that just dosen't cut the mustard. Grab a stick and start wacking or get he hell off the thread! hahahaha

  22. #22
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Don't come at me with logic syma, that just dosen't cut the mustard. Grab a stick and start wacking or get he hell off the thread! hahahaha
    yeah I should have known better, trying to argue logic when discussing a creature that is anything but logical. I'm afraid my level of jadedness hasn't quite reached vics, but hey, I'm relatively young.

  23. #23
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Sigh.....you know....the minds of MEN aren't all that easy to figure out either!

  24. #24
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sigh.....you know....the minds of MEN aren't all that easy to figure out either!
    true enough, but in terms of complexity -not necessarily inherent complexity but rather imposed complexity- women's minds are far more complicated then mens. ahhh heterosexual communication...the paradox of life

  25. #25
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    I've been trying to figure out the mind of one myself lately and I only get more frustrated as time passes!

    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    true enough, but in terms of complexity -not necessarily inherent complexity but rather imposed complexity- women's minds are far more complicated then mens. ahhh heterosexual communication...the paradox of life

  26. #26
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sigh.....you know....the minds of MEN aren't all that easy to figure out either!
    Not me! I'm real easy to figure out. Heck, an empty box will entertain me for hours.

    I have to let everyone know I'm going through a rough time right now so I may sound a little bitter now and then. Forgive me if I do....like everything, it'll pass in due time.

  27. #27
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    I love the saying, "women cant live with them, cant kill them"

  28. #28
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I've been trying to figure out the mind of one myself lately and I only get more frustrated as time passes!
    heh, yeah I think I'm the president of that club my mind works in very mysterious ways


    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I love the saying, "women cant live with them, cant kill them"
    LOL, I was thinking about posting that. you're 1 step ahead brother

  29. #29
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    heh, yeah I think I'm the president of that club my mind works in very mysterious ways
    I've NOTICED but I still luv ya

  30. #30
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    I know about rough times luv.....the sad thing is... I PUT myself here and I refuse to back down so I'm earning every tear....and there's been many over the last few months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Not me! I'm real easy to figure out. Heck, an empty box will entertain me for hours.

    I have to let everyone know I'm going through a rough time right now so I may sound a little bitter now and then. Forgive me if I do....like everything, it'll pass in due time.

  31. #31
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I know about rough times luv.....the sad thing is... I PUT myself here and I refuse to back down so I'm earning every tear....and there's been many over the last few months.
    Mine is self impossed as well. Just ticked at myself for letting it carry on for so long. Oh well, mistakes happen.

  32. #32
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    We are in the same boat.....R U sure you aren't a short black guy from the PacNW?????

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Mine is self impossed as well. Just ticked at myself for letting it carry on for so long. Oh well, mistakes happen.

  33. #33
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    We are in the same boat.....R U sure you aren't a short black guy from the PacNW?????
    No, I'm pretty sure I'm a short fat white guy from MS. hahahaha

  34. #34
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    LOL oops we hijacked the thread.

    Hang in there....it HAS to get better

  35. #35
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    You guys are horrible...talking sh!t about your g/f's and that you hate them. I hope they break up with YOU!! Thats just mean...c'mon now, you know you can't live without us!
    oh i know i cant live without a woman thats for sure.. i just dont want live with that one hahahahaha

  36. #36
    drunk7daysaweek is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    69
    surefire sign ye are a nancy

  37. #37
    vettewreck is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    230lbs
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    you know you can't live without us!
    AAAAAA yes, the power of the Pooo-tang!!!

  38. #38
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Boys boys boys...thats all I can say...

  39. #39
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Boys boys boys...thats all I can say...
    Cant get enough of us

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •