EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Who are your heroes - and why?

I think there have been a few threads like this before, but its time for a new one. Who has gone beyond the call of duty? Who has inspired you? What do you consider heroic?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    NYFD NYPD -- Putting your life before others, regardless of the consequences, is the highest level of heroics that I can think of.

MindBomb is offline Member
    My FATHER. He/we immigrated into this country in the early 70s. Took any job any means to provide his family with food and shelter. His love for his family is second to none. His devotion to see his children grow up and succeed in life thru education and moral standard will stay with me for the rest of my life. I am thinking, this is what is helping me to try and be the best father I can be.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am yet to find someone i feel is worthy of being called a hero. i am sure there are heros out there, but in my world, it doesnt seem they exist.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    My hero is definately my father. Lived to take care of his family, and then was struck down with Multiple Sclerosis in his late 40's. Lived for the next 20 years with pain, suffering and humiliation (in his eyes) as in his last 6 years he was confined to a bed & wheelchair, and needed my mother & I to help him with the smallest of daily chores.

Never a complaint and always a smile. He is a hero for me.

I loved him, and I miss him a great deal.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by bigkev
    i am yet to find someone i feel is worthy of being called a hero. i am sure there are heros out there, but in my world, it doesnt seem they exist.
    That's okay BigKev, I'm sure you are someone else's hero. Even though you aren't a primary hero of mine, I do feel in awe of you and your accomplishments.

I'm just glad you have put up with me and not told me to "fuck off faggot" or something like that.

Kasushi sakuraba is offline Junior Member
    WOW BIG KEV! HATE TO SOUND HOMO BUT YOU LOOK NICE! LOL I THINK ANYONE THAT HAS FOUGHT FOR THIS CONTRY OR MY FREDOM IN THE PAST IS A TRUE HERO! U.S.M.C.

Thread Information