Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Pre-Packaged meals

I know there are a couple companies out there that do pre-packaged meals for contest prep, etc. Anyone know of them? I saw one at the Olympia and I can't find the card I had for them
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You cant cook? What kind of women are you?

LoL dont shoot me

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    OHHHHHhh burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnn!!! That was cold palme, someone hand me a jacket!! And on another note, don't talk about my CB like that

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You cant cook? What kind of women are you?

LoL dont shoot me

Yeah that was mean, but a women that cant cook waffles isnt good for much.

LOL I can cook but I'm TIRED of cooking. I find myself not eating right because I get home, it's just me so it's like what's the point!

I think it's part of being depressed......but I need to get my a$$ back on track...and thought if I bought myself about a month of prepackaged meals, I would be better about eating, etc.

I'm averaging about 2 meals a day right now....I have no desire to cook, eat, etc.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I know what you mean about not even wanting to make food, depression sucks. But its better to gett true the depression and making large batches with food could help take your mind of things.

I love to cook...but palme's right...cooking is very relaxing.

Right now I come home and if I sit down on my couch....I'm NOT getting back up. Last night I did eat left over spicy veg with chicken and some white rice...but only cause I could nuke it!!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Excuse me.
    Would you like to taste my smoked meat log?

Ah, Family Guy~

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Excuse me.

Ah, Family Guy~
    LOL...I got something in my diaper...and its not a toster..

LOL You guys are NO help!!!!

Excuse me.

Ah, Family Guy~

Anyone???

I dont know. Google?

Ya, tried MSN....I'll try google.

How about I sponsor you to the US and you can come live here and cook for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    LOL...I got something in my diaper...and its not a toster..
    You know, I never did quite understand that line. Why would he say it's not a toaster.

And sorry Commando, I have never actually looked into pre-packaged meals, a quick search on google turned up no results.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ya, tried MSN....I'll try google.

How about I sponsor you to the US and you can come live here and cook for me.

Yeah why not, ill be your little housebitch. Bring the cuffs back home from work.

Thanks. The company at the Olympia was new....I think I got one of thier tshirts...I'll have to go home and look.

There's a weight loss company that has them...it's 395.00 for 4 weeks of meals. I want this other company however.

Guess I just gotta get off my a$$ and COOK grrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Yeah why not, ill be your little housebitch. Bring the cuffs back home from work.
    That I can do ....I would love a housebitch hehehe

You know, I never did quite understand that line. Why would he say it's not a toaster.

And sorry Commando, I have never actually looked into pre-packaged meals, a quick search on google turned up no results.

Cuz he has poopy in his diaper silly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Cuz he has poopy in his diaper silly!!!!
    I bet you would like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, now that show is freaking halarious.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Thanks

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell

Thats looks really convenient...but it is EXTREMELY exspensive!! The meals look like they don't have enough protein.

Very expensive.... http://www.nutrisystem.com/

This is the other one I found

The one I wanted was www.musclemeals.net which is what my tshirt says but there's no such site..they must not have made it.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    The one I wanted was www.musclemeals.net which is what my tshirt says but there's no such site..they must not have made it.
    Have to keep an eye out on that one

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I really like MRE's... but a lot of the time they have so much sodium.. on top of not being really that great for you from a bodybuilding perspective.

LOL Ya, I don't want MRE's blech!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't know what you're talking about barb. those things are awesome. especially that little chemical pack that heats it up and produces hydrogen gas!

LOL Ya, I don't want MRE's blech!!

I actually tried one when I was going through my weapons training. One of the weapons instructors had one for lunch...it was from his emergency stock in his truck.

It wasn't bad, but not something I'd like to eat daily. The freeze dried pear made me gag.

Hmm so far 1Vic had the best suggestion for "pre packaged meals" ....but it was to xrated for this forum hehheeee

xfade7 is offline Member
    i love the freeze dried fruit, i eat that shti like candy on a cookout

xfade7 is offline Member
    er... campout.. son of a motherless goat my cold is screwin with me

LOL poor xfade

xfade7 is offline Member
    LOL poor xfade
    you laugh and then pity me... thats inhumane.

Laughing with you and not pity....empathy.

xfade7 is offline Member
    well i dont recall a ha ha or lol in my post.. do YOU see one? ah i need some drugs or something... =P

I think you are on drugs NOW

xfade7 is offline Member
    nah its the cold talking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information