maxmz is offline Junior Member

Help with this chick

Hey bros lookin' for some advice with this girl I saw at the bank last week. I really like this girl but can't find the way to talk to her. You know every time you go to the bank you gotta wait for some behind the counter employee to help you with deposits or whatever. Well the problem is that everytime I'm next on the line other girl or guy helps me with my deposit or withdraw. I think my only chance to asking her for a date or number would be only if I'm the next on line and she's not helping someone else. I don't want to "scare" her away by waiting for her after work and looking like a stalker but maybe that's my only option. "Risk Everything , Regret nothing". Any of you bros got any ideas.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhhh.....bank tellers. they're always hot!!
    Patience my friend. Keep making those weekly deposits and you're bound to be the next one in her line...
    Don't do the waiting for her after work thing. Way too stalkish IMO. Girls don't like that.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Just wait till you get her to process your transaction, one of my buddys asked out a bank teller, she said sure....and I hope you don't have just $50 in your account hahaa

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have done this, just keep going or stand back and time it right, thats what i did, if i saw someone in line i would go to one of those tables they have with deposit slips and slowly fill it out.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    just let people go ahead of you till shes open.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, it's easy to do, just keep pretending to fill sh*t out until she looks to call the next person. Don't request her, that'll make it appear "too" strong, or so I believe.

Wait until you get her, it'll be worth it. I would say to hand her a cute note, but handing tellers notes ain't a good idea, LMFAO!! So, just simply say........

"I'd like to deposit my telephone number in your datebook"

or

"I need to make a transaction, but it requires you to be my girl"

or

"I'm horny, I need to make a deposit"

or

"I'm banking on the fact you won't reject me, if you did, I'd have withdrawals".

or

"GotSwole?"

or

"I'd like to apply for the life insurance bond, because you're looks are killin' me".

or

"I need to take out some money so I can take you to lunch".

or

"GotSwole?"

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    How about sending her a small arrangement of flowers at the bank with a note that says....

Your smile always brightens my day....I just wanted to brighten yours. Would love to take you to lunch sometime .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Just rob the bank, take her hostage, then you get the girl and the money.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

~SC~

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

thats actually a good line..

That's the first one that came to my mind......

I guess it's a winner then!

~SC~

or

"GotSwole?"

hahahaha

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    okay, time for a serious answer.

I'd say "i was wondering when i was finally going to get to talk to you. Seems like every time i come in here you're busy talking to a new guy. Not surprising given how pretty you are. "

Maybe the next time you come in after that, step out of line when you're at the front and wait for her to finish up with whoever she's helping. Then ask her out. I suggest lunch, if it's possible. It's the lowest pressure date because it has a definite end, so girls are more likely to say yes.

O.G. guns-a-blazin' option:

Rip off all of your clothing in front of the entire bank and tell her it's a display of your love for her, as you sport a raging hard-on while holding a deposit slip pointlessly.

~SC~

O.G. guns-a-blazin' option:

Rip off all of your clothing in front of the entire bank and tell her it's a display of your love for her, as you sport a raging hard-on while holding a deposit slip pointlessly.

~SC~

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

brilliant SC. funniest thing i heard in a while!

Hey my answer was serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    okay, time for a serious answer.

I'd say "i was wondering when i was finally going to get to talk to you. Seems like every time i come in here you're busy talking to a new guy. Not surprising given how pretty you are. "

Maybe the next time you come in after that, step out of line when you're at the front and wait for her to finish up with whoever she's helping. Then ask her out. I suggest lunch, if it's possible. It's the lowest pressure date because it has a definite end, so girls are more likely to say yes.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

xfade7 is offline Member
    find out her address, break in, and sit on her couch waiting for her with some bon bons and chinese...

You guys are just hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You guys are just hopeless

nah, SC is definately on to something!!!

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    swolecat your on a role tonight what did you have for dinner?

icewind is offline Associate Member
    How about sending her a small arrangement of flowers at the bank with a note that says....

Your smile always brightens my day....I just wanted to brighten yours. Would love to take you to lunch sometime .

I Like you new avatar !!! Nice....

It's actually my Old avatar....I'm just reviving it...... But thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    nah, SC is definately on to something!!!
    or ON something .

We need to rename him SmoothCat

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    miss Barbi, that's good about sending the flowers with that note, any other good one liners?

Not big on one liners. Big on subtle compliments and genuine interest.

Lunch is a good date because it's safe and doesn't imply too much. Most women love getting flowers at work because all the other women in the place get jealous and it makes them feel special. Gets your foot in the door and gives you a chance to find out if there's a chance for more.

Quote Originally Posted by 1morerep
    swolecat your on a role tonight what did you have for dinner?
    Actually, about 7 taquitos unfortunately in addition to what I should have had.

My son didn't like them because they were too spicy, and I can't just throw that away smellin' so good.

~SC~

or ON something .

We need to rename him SmoothCat
    How'd you know I was shaven?

~SC~

xfade7 is offline Member

~SC~
    well duh, we can see your head in your profile picture.

Who said I was talkin' about my head?

~SC~

xfade7 is offline Member
    oh god.

Figured you'd like that one.

~SC~

~SC~
    One of your special friends on AR told me. He said it was like a babies bottom

xfade7 is offline Member
    One of your special friends on AR told me. He said it was like a babies bottom
    yea well just wait until he forgets to shave it one of these days... it's gonna be as rough as sandpaper.. good god and it will itch

LMFAO @ the direction of this thread.

~SC~

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, it's easy to do, just keep pretending to fill sh*t out until she looks to call the next person. Don't request her, that'll make it appear "too" strong, or so I believe.

Wait until you get her, it'll be worth it. I would say to hand her a cute note, but handing tellers notes ain't a good idea, LMFAO!! So, just simply say........

or

"I need to make a transaction, but it requires you to be my girl"

or

"I'm horny, I need to make a deposit"

or

"I'm banking on the fact you won't reject me, if you did, I'd have withdrawals".

or

"GotSwole?"

or

"I'd like to apply for the life insurance bond, because you're looks are killin' me".

or

"I need to take out some money so I can take you to lunch".

or

"GotSwole?"

~SC~
    Oh man, that is freaking great lol.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    dude wait till shes workin the drive-up them pull up and start talkin to her it works for me good cause i pull up in my bimmer at the lane on the end so the sl*t can get a good look at my car

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LMAO@ SC.....Thats was some good laughs there
    abstrack@protonmail.com

maxmz is offline Junior Member

Thanks Bros

Just got home from work and didn't expect these many replies. Thanks for all your comments they are all apreciated. Yeah, at first thought about handling her a note but that's not a good idea just like SC said. Sending her flowers sounds good, I think I'll do that, thanks barbi. I also thought about asking another teller if she has a boyfriend but I'm pretty sure they'll say that is confidential or some other excuse. I'll have to find a way to know if she's with somebody, that way maybe I can save my self a few bucks .

First just going to take my time, stand back and wait 'till she's free like u bros said. Hopefully works out. If not I'll send her flowers with my name and number and see if she's up for a date.

Thanks bros.

Thread Information