Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Little too much fat for my taste.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    well you can always report me if you feel the avatar is inapropriate

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I didn't "report" you in the first place and Im sorry if you feel I am the reason your avatar was removed.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Messy, this is coming to the last straw. In fact, it is the last straw. Your actions as of late are those not consistant to what a positive contributing member should be. I've recieved several complaints from members about you making them feel uncomfortable and I've noticed this as well. You can go in two directions from this point, act like an adult or you can leave. Yes we would miss your photoshop help etc.. But we're not going to let you walk all over the board, make members feel uncomfortable just because of your skills.

It's all up to you, drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    well you can always report me if you feel the avatar is inapropriate

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Thanks, hope its not too much flesh.
    Messy, no need for this. Shouldnt even have to warn a member of your stature, please move on from this or take a break.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Messy what's the deal bro? I thought you grew out of this BS..... remember back when I said you were immature in that Andre thread? Well I started to think otherwise of you, until this thread and the comments you made in the bigjon pic thread.

What's the problem? Anything bothering you?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I think we're flogging this one to death. Messy and I will chat later, he's a good guy and I don't want people ganging up on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information