GQplaya is offline Associate Member

i never feel big enough

Im sure a lot of the bros here have this but i look in the mirror and i feel like a twig like im smaller than a 140lbs kid. Its a **** shame to cause i work my azz off with diet, training, recently quit smoking, not even really drinking anymore on the weekends, all in my quest of a massive and perfect body. I look in the mirror and see nothin good that i dont want to improve. and it sucks cause other people tell me i look great. I never feel like im "content". I jus wanted to share this and it fcukin sucks

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    everyone feels that way

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Yep.

I've put on 25lbs on this bulking cycle and I feell smaller than when I started.....

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im the same way bro, ive put on 20lbs and lost 2-3% bf in my current cycle so far and i still think im the saem as i was b4 i started. i just always look at my current pic and compare to the one when i started. makes me feel better for an hr or so LOL......

Nobody likes the way they look in the mirror. It's natural, especially in bodybuilding. It seems like the harder I work on everything the worse I look. Though I always get compliments, I'm still not always satisfied.

Your not the only one I think close to everyone on the board feels the same.

http://menshealth.about.com/cs/menonly/a/bigorexia.htm

Thread Information