BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Say it like it is!...

This should set the cat among the pidgeons!..

Canadians hating America!..

http://www.abum.com/?show_media=3125...=936142630.wmv

radar1234 is offline Member
    old news

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    see, we didnt give them any credibilities we sent a redneck western backbencher to comment on these asses.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i wish we could all get along. especially with canada b/c for the most part they are a peaceful people.however, when they run their mouths about us when we protect them like our lil brother something is wrong. every canadian knows it few admit it that if it werent for us they would be in a world of shot or dictatorship. dont wanna start a huge debate over this but they need to check themselves before they wreck themselves.
    ~HOP

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Pretty old vid...

IMO, Coulter and Carlson should be muzzled... I'm embarrassed for them...

MOUAHAHAHA! here we go again big brother US bully lil polite bro kanada!

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    the only good thing i've ever heard about canida is that they distribute vitamin pills to some areas of africa..........

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    the only good thing i've ever heard about canida is that they distribute vitamin pills to some areas of africa..........
    Your ignorance is uncanny bro...

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite

actually they are paid by the CIA and they are HIV pills

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    We do get along for the most part but Americans have to realize that no soveriegn nation is going to support every policy decision the US makes. No doubt America is a HUGE part of Canada's protection but let's be honest here it's not American benevolence, it's in their interest (economically and strategically) to protect Canada, that's the reason they do it. Also, Canada is a Commonwealth nation so we are also under the protection of Her Majesty and all of her colonies. Check ourselves before we wreck ourselves? I'd offer a comment but I'm unsure exactly what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i wish we could all get along. especially with canada b/c for the most part they are a peaceful people.however, when they run their mouths about us when we protect them like our lil brother something is wrong. every canadian knows it few admit it that if it werent for us they would be in a world of shot or dictatorship. dont wanna start a huge debate over this but they need to check themselves before they wreck themselves.
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Check ourselves before we wreck ourselves? I'd offer a comment but I'm unsure exactly what that means.
    It's a Ice Cube lyric....

zuke is offline Member
    well, having worked with a lot of canadian soldiers i have nothing but respect. i am embarrassed by any american that makes these uneducated claims that we don't need eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    well, having worked with a lot of canadian soldiers i have nothing but respect. i am embarrassed by any american that makes these uneducated claims that we don't need eachother.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    terrance and phillip make me laugh I love canada, got some really great things going over there. ESPECIALLY free health care. Oh and Blown is my babyboy
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    terrance and phillip make me laugh I love canada, got some really great things going over there. ESPECIALLY free health care. Oh and Blown is my babyboy
    ~HOP
    :spudniksw

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    those two americans on the show were retarted why wouldn't they send someone with good comments instead of a bunch of BS thats means nothing , and if you wanna see dogsleddin head to alaska for there big race.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm sure 2 people don't speak whats on the mind of an entire nation

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Everyone resents #1. Either take the hate in stride or move over and let China have it's turn a few decades early.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I respect US and I like the US... but saying that we need your protection is out of the question... we need help from time to time like any other country (even the US )

Besides I read a while ago somewhere that a study was done and our soldiers are stronger mentally and physically... something about being trained and living in harsher climates...

we just dont have as many people in our country compared to our size so we dont have a huge army... thats one of the down sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I respect US and I like the US... but saying that we need your protection is out of the question... we need help from time to time like any other country (even the US )

Besides I read a while ago somewhere that a study was done and our soldiers are stronger mentally and physically... something about being trained and living in harsher climates...

we just dont have as many people in our country compared to our size so we dont have a huge army... thats one of the down sides.

we used to have one of the biggest army but then we let liberals at the head of the nation and voila! anyway im off cleaning my truck for the 2nd time in 2 days wait third time in 2 days

Thread Information